eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Bank of America [Payoneer] (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/104751-bank-america-payoneer.html)

Cubex 01-31-2017 10:04 AM

Bank of America [Payoneer]

So basicly i have an account, used to get paid from freelancer. My question is, can i use this to withdraw from my USA paypal account?

ilcarletto 01-31-2017 10:12 AM

Re: Bank of America [Payoneer]

No, Payoneer was banned from US PayPal long ago. You need to have a proper US bank account.

Cubex 01-31-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 827487)
No, Payoneer was banned from US PayPal long ago. You need to have a proper US bank account.

I called today to payoneer and they told me i can use the account for paypal.
The bank is from Bank Of America is under my name is this a problem if i use it with my USA paypal under other names?

rsot 01-31-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubex (Post 827489)
The bank is from Bank Of America is under my name is this a problem if i use it with my USA paypal under other names?

As long as you have NOT used the Bank of America account before on paypal, then you are ok to use it under stealth name of paypal. It will work

Cubex 01-31-2017 10:48 AM

I never used it before. But is under my name thats the problem. The account.
And the paypal account is under another name random one.

parsierngue 01-31-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 827490)
As long as you have NOT used the Bank of America account before on paypal, then you are ok to use it under stealth name of paypal. It will work

And you obviously didn't fully read the question. The bank may be BOA but it's been issued by Payoneer, who only issue these accounts under certain routing numbers. PayPal are aware of these routing numbers and have blocked them.

OP, Payoneer may allow it, but the fact is that PayPal don't. So it wouldn't work even if the name on your account matched.

rsot 01-31-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827498)
And you obviously didn't fully read the question. The bank may be BOA but it's been issued by Payoneer, who only issue these accounts under certain routing numbers. PayPal are aware of these routing numbers and have blocked them.

OP, Payoneer may allow it, but the fact is that PayPal don't. So it wouldn't work even if the name on your account matched.

OP indicated that he has a Payoneer account AND a Bank of America account - those are separate.

Since when does Payoneer issue BOA stuff?

BOA bank account works on Paypal. Payoneer does not. If I misunderstood, that's fine but from what OP indicated, he had different accounts parsierngue. I read the question just fine.

parsierngue 01-31-2017 12:09 PM

lol

The post you quoted clearly indicates that it's from Payoneer, as does the thread title. So you clearly don't read as well as you think you do.

rsot 01-31-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827502)
lol

The post you quoted clearly indicates that it's from Payoneer, as does the thread title. So you clearly don't read as well as you think you do.

Your post indicates BOA is issued by Payoneer (I quoted you) but that's not the case.

I quoted your post because it was incorrect and needed clarification.

It seemed like OP was talking about Payoneer and BOA separately.

parsierngue 01-31-2017 12:28 PM

OMG.

I was obviously talking about your first post in this thread.

I never said that ALL BOA accounts are issued by Payoneer. Just that specific routing numbers are used when Payoneer issues a user an account, and PayPal know of these.

It's not my fault that you clearly don't understand how Payoneer works yet still felt the need to comment in this thread. OP clearly k

Jeez. Do some research next time, or if that's too much, simply dont comment.

ilcarletto 01-31-2017 12:38 PM

I think OP is mixing up stuff...

Cubex could you clarify how many accounts you have or, as I read it, you are saying that payoneer account is issued by BoA?

rsot 01-31-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827506)
OMG.

I was obviously talking about your first post in this thread.

I never said that ALL BOA accounts are issued by Payoneer. Just that specific routing numbers are used when Payoneer issues a user an account, and PayPal know of these.

It's not my fault that you clearly don't understand how Payoneer works yet still felt the need to comment in this thread. OP clearly k

Jeez. Do some research next time, or if that's too much, simply dont comment.

It seems that you don't understand Payoneer and Bank of America are not the same entities. We are in agreement that Payoneer doesn't work for PP. I have done my research and have dealt with Payoneer in the past.

parsierngue 01-31-2017 12:45 PM

OK, so clearly nobody who has posted in this thread so far understands how Payoneer works. So I'm going to explain and hopefully put an end to this.

When a user applies for the US Payment Service, Payoneer don't issue it directly, since the are not actually a bank (in fact this is the basis of PayPal deciding to block it).

Because of this, Payoneer appear to have an agreement with actual banks like Community Federal Savings Bank and Bank of America to issue accounts to end users. These accounts always seem to have the same routing numbers, so using the "not a bank" thing as their argument, PayPal blocked those routing numbers.

rsot, stop lying and embarrassing yourself any further. I NEVER said they are the same entity!
I bet you never used Payoneer in your life...

ilcarletto 01-31-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827512)
I bet you never used Payoneer in your life...

https://media.giphy.com/media/SF4aJKqEchIiY/giphy.gif

Cubex 01-31-2017 01:37 PM

Okesy so basicly, i have a bank account linked to the payoneer account made by them when i did opened an account for freelancer. I wanted toa sk if is posible to use that bank account to withdraw funds. My paypal account is USA and has different name not the same as bank account from payoneer. I wanted to ask if is posible to use it on paypal and not get linked if i do have my personal name on the bank.

On my payoneer account is saying that the account is from Bank Of America.

parsierngue 01-31-2017 01:46 PM

Your question was already answered before it got derailed by rsot talking out of his arse.

It will not work anyway. PayPal will know it's a Payoneer account.

Cubex 01-31-2017 01:47 PM

OKey, thank you for your answers:) appreciate

slokor 01-31-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827524)
Your question was already answered before it got derailed by rsot talking out of his arse.

It will not work anyway. PayPal will know it's a Payoneer account.

Starting to cross lines there friend.
Best settle down before you push it too far.

ilcarletto 02-01-2017 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 827524)

This place is not meant for fights. If you are not comfortable, let it go or just leave.

Cubex 02-02-2017 12:23 PM

Okey so i solved the problem, basicly the bank account linked to payoneer it is actualy Bank Of America and i just linked it and confirmed it on Paypal, it was not blocked in any way. I can say is working.

ilcarletto 02-02-2017 12:29 PM

so you are saying Payoneer is working as bank account to withdraw from US PayPal? :shocked:

Cubex 02-02-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 827867)
so you are saying Payoneer is working as bank account to withdraw from US PayPal? :shocked:

This is what i will check in a few days. Because it accepted it.
But this is what BOA told me:

It is possible they are using Bank of America to initiate any type of transfers for their service, but would not be an account at Bank of America.