eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Do they see bank account holder name? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/109755-do-they-see-bank-account-holder-name.html)

icecolder 08-15-2017 04:43 PM

Do they see bank account holder name?

People are talking they do not see the bank account name. But for verification they send 2 deposits to account. Question- if pp name is different than account name, do the deposits still arrive or not?? Im going to use real normal bank account.

JamesNorth101 08-15-2017 05:34 PM

Re: Do they see bank account holder name?

They don't see the name

Some banks can reject mismatching name deposits but that is fairly rare

royserpa 08-21-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 865651)
They don't see the name

Some banks can reject mismatching name deposits but that is fairly rare

Do you think it's safe to add same real bank account info to several stealth paypal accounts?

cool25 08-22-2017 10:40 AM

No they don't. I linked my bank account with different name

byronius maximus 10-12-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royserpa (Post 866712)
Do you think it's safe to add same real bank account info to several stealth paypal accounts?

I think that's the only way you can do it. Can't give false info to banks, so you give legit info to banks and whatever info to pp..........

RigorAndMonroe 10-15-2017 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronius maximus (Post 877210)
I think that's the only way you can do it. Can't give false info to banks, so you give legit info to banks and whatever info to pp..........

Was wondering this. Thank you.

nickopedia 10-17-2017 06:25 PM

For banks in the USA anyway, when you are just deposting funds from PP to the bank (via Automated Clearing House) PayPal has no idea of the name on the account.

However, if you initate a transfer FROM that same bank acct, you can be sure PayPal will see the name and account type, and if it doesn't match the name of the PP, you can at the very least expect a limitation asking for ID and bank statements.

Don't make the mistake and using bank as a funding source (which is easy to do by accident) on a stealth account.

byronius maximus 10-19-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 878368)

Don't make the mistake and using bank as a funding source (which is easy to do by accident) on a stealth account.

So, if those two deposits going BACK to PP actually does, in fact, allow PP to see the name of the account holder, that seems to leave at least 3 possibilities:

1)Don't ever verify the bank account and only pull $1,000 out of it monthly, since unverified accounts seem to have that limit.

2)Verify it instantly instead of with micro-deposits, assuming instant verification does not allow PP to see account holder name.

3)Set up business bank accounts in a way that you CAN verify your (business) PP account with your business bank account, because maybe PP can only see your business name when they see the account holder's name.

I'm still piecing things together for my own particular situation, and between my searching and (hopefully, one day) getting my questions to Donald answered, I might know if 2 and 3 will actually work.......

Maybe the smart fellows here will have mercy and share some of the good info we subscribed for.........

empirestate 10-20-2017 09:46 AM

byronius maximus 10-20-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 878967)
Don't deposit too big amounts and all is good

How does that apply in any way to what is actually being asked on this thread?

bubleHD 10-24-2017 08:39 AM

I've recently created ebay and paypal on my mom's name. So it is not really stelth but I use different IP just to prevent RE-VERIFICATIONS which may last really long and affect my business. My question is:

Can I attach my bank account to my mom's paypal and use it sometimes as funding source?

I sell on both ebay and amazon and it is my third ebay account. Amazon pays me to my payoneer. But some suppliers need manual verification for that card and it takes really long before they ship orders. So paying with paypal using bank account as funding source would solve it. There are a few other situations when I would like doing that. For example when a supplier doesn't accept cards with billing addresss from my country.

slokor 10-24-2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronius maximus (Post 878988)
How does that apply in any way to what is actually being asked on this thread?

It doesn't but it sure does help him build up his post count lol.
With regards to what you said about instant verification - I was given to understand that they cannot see the name of the account holder when you use this method (the only one I myself use) and that in fact its a third party service that actually does the verification.