eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/)
-   -   Buying a bank account to link with PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/bank-accounts/140557-buying-bank-account-link-paypal.html)

motiongeeky 12-04-2020 08:34 AM

Buying a bank account to link with PayPal

Hey guys!

Hope you're all doing well

Where can I buy a US bank account to link with my PayPal?
what are the best bank type options especially with a mismatched PP account? (CHASE, TD, Suntrust etc..)

Thanks!

phaz0rz 12-04-2020 09:19 AM

Re: Buying a bank account to link with PayPal

Legally, you can't. You'll have to open one yourself. It's free and easy at almost all US financial institutions. Credit unions are better than banks.

agent006140 12-05-2020 10:36 AM

if he can do it,he wont be here asking to buy .
You need SSN and address in US to open US bank account,date of birth too

agent006140 12-12-2020 11:13 AM

as long as it is a valid address,bank does not care,only you do if you want to receive mail from the bank

rsot 12-13-2020 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldentrash (Post 1130520)
Can I use my SSN but use another address?

Sure except that once, as long as you can receive some bank statement at the other address for the bank to mail to if needed.

Ithasbeenrealfun 12-17-2020 04:26 PM

I was in the same boat. I was going to use Payoneer until I realized that it was not intended for US residents to use. And as many others have said, it is technically illegal/impossible to obtain a US bank account in someone else's name. However, I did just that today.

I recently made a really bold move and posted a "help wanted" ad in a few different city's Craigslist looking for someone who would be willing to open a checking account in their name along with them creating eBay and PayPal accounts in their name as well. I had my ad removed several times but I did end up finding a guy willing to help me out. At first, all he had linked to the accounts was a Chime account which I found very cumbersome when it came to being able to add cash to it. So, I went back to him today and told him that I needed an actual brick and mortar bank. I suggested that he simply go online and set up an account with US Bank.

15 minutes later he had an account set up and funded. Plus, US Bank allows me to be added as a "co-browser" which allows me to be legally added to the account without actually being the account holder. I really lucked out finding this guy because he has been super cool and sympathetic to my needs. In fact, he's actually gone above and beyond for me.

Long story short, it is indeed possible to obtain a US Bank account. You simply have to be willing to take some risk and think outside the box. By the way, I only paid him what eBay and PayPal stealth account sellers charge and I even get great customer support to boot! It's all good.

DENDEN76 12-17-2020 04:44 PM

That's pretty cool

Beekay 12-31-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithasbeenrealfun (Post 1131545)
I was in the same boat. I was going to use Payoneer until I realized that it was not intended for US residents to use. And as many others have said, it is technically illegal/impossible to obtain a US bank account in someone else's name. However, I did just that today.

I recently made a really bold move and posted a "help wanted" ad in a few different city's Craigslist looking for someone who would be willing to open a checking account in their name along with them creating eBay and PayPal accounts in their name as well. I had my ad removed several times but I did end up finding a guy willing to help me out. At first, all he had linked to the accounts was a Chime account which I found very cumbersome when it came to being able to add cash to it. So, I went back to him today and told him that I needed an actual brick and mortar bank. I suggested that he simply go online and set up an account with US Bank.

15 minutes later he had an account set up and funded. Plus, US Bank allows me to be added as a "co-browser" which allows me to be legally added to the account without actually being the account holder. I really lucked out finding this guy because he has been super cool and sympathetic to my needs. In fact, he's actually gone above and beyond for me.

Long story short, it is indeed possible to obtain a US Bank account. You simply have to be willing to take some risk and think outside the box. By the way, I only paid him what eBay and PayPal stealth account sellers charge and I even get great customer support to boot! It's all good.

Dude 😳😀😀😀THATS A CRAZY MOVE..No way I would ask a stranger to do that for me...

DigiCambio 01-01-2021 08:36 AM

I'm just wondering how can you trust some one who you dont know ! what can you do if he withdraws the amount you received in the account ?!!!

rsot 01-01-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiCambio (Post 1134117)
I'm just wondering how can you trust some one who you dont know ! what can you do if he withdraws the amount you received in the account ?!!!

Exactly - lots of potential for scam there...have to trust the person if going this route

Mr.Charly 01-16-2021 01:13 PM

Nice, great to hear!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithasbeenrealfun (Post 1131545)

KENIM 01-22-2021 09:14 AM

That's a serious move. How do you manage control of the account since the person that created it can just walk into the bank and change the details, giving them access to the money?