Buying a bank account to link with PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 12-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
Post Buying a bank account to link with PayPal

Hey guys!

Hope you're all doing well

Where can I buy a US bank account to link with my PayPal?
what are the best bank type options especially with a mismatched PP account? (CHASE, TD, Suntrust etc..)

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,776 Times in 2,825 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Buying a bank account to link with PayPal

Legally, you can't. You'll have to open one yourself. It's free and easy at almost all US financial institutions. Credit unions are better than banks.
Old 12-05-2020

Activity: 77%
Longevity: 19%

if he can do it,he wont be here asking to buy .
You need SSN and address in US to open US bank account,date of birth too
Old 12-12-2020

Activity: 77%
Longevity: 19%

as long as it is a valid address,bank does not care,only you do if you want to receive mail from the bank
Old 12-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 7,974 Times in 7,293 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentrash View Post
Can I use my SSN but use another address?
Sure except that once, as long as you can receive some bank statement at the other address for the bank to mail to if needed.
Old 12-17-2020

Longevity: 2%

I was in the same boat. I was going to use Payoneer until I realized that it was not intended for US residents to use. And as many others have said, it is technically illegal/impossible to obtain a US bank account in someone else's name. However, I did just that today.

I recently made a really bold move and posted a "help wanted" ad in a few different city's Craigslist looking for someone who would be willing to open a checking account in their name along with them creating eBay and PayPal accounts in their name as well. I had my ad removed several times but I did end up finding a guy willing to help me out. At first, all he had linked to the accounts was a Chime account which I found very cumbersome when it came to being able to add cash to it. So, I went back to him today and told him that I needed an actual brick and mortar bank. I suggested that he simply go online and set up an account with US Bank.

15 minutes later he had an account set up and funded. Plus, US Bank allows me to be added as a "co-browser" which allows me to be legally added to the account without actually being the account holder. I really lucked out finding this guy because he has been super cool and sympathetic to my needs. In fact, he's actually gone above and beyond for me.

Long story short, it is indeed possible to obtain a US Bank account. You simply have to be willing to take some risk and think outside the box. By the way, I only paid him what eBay and PayPal stealth account sellers charge and I even get great customer support to boot! It's all good.
Old 12-17-2020

Activity: 59%
Longevity: 4%

That's pretty cool
Old 12-31-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithasbeenrealfun View Post
I was in the same boat. I was going to use Payoneer until I realized that it was not intended for US residents to use. And as many others have said, it is technically illegal/impossible to obtain a US bank account in someone else's name. However, I did just that today.

I recently made a really bold move and posted a "help wanted" ad in a few different city's Craigslist looking for someone who would be willing to open a checking account in their name along with them creating eBay and PayPal accounts in their name as well. I had my ad removed several times but I did end up finding a guy willing to help me out. At first, all he had linked to the accounts was a Chime account which I found very cumbersome when it came to being able to add cash to it. So, I went back to him today and told him that I needed an actual brick and mortar bank. I suggested that he simply go online and set up an account with US Bank.

15 minutes later he had an account set up and funded. Plus, US Bank allows me to be added as a "co-browser" which allows me to be legally added to the account without actually being the account holder. I really lucked out finding this guy because he has been super cool and sympathetic to my needs. In fact, he's actually gone above and beyond for me.

Long story short, it is indeed possible to obtain a US Bank account. You simply have to be willing to take some risk and think outside the box. By the way, I only paid him what eBay and PayPal stealth account sellers charge and I even get great customer support to boot! It's all good.

Dude 😳😀😀😀THATS A CRAZY MOVE..No way I would ask a stranger to do that for me...
Old 01-01-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 9%
Send a message via Skype™ to DigiCambio

I'm just wondering how can you trust some one who you dont know ! what can you do if he withdraws the amount you received in the account ?!!!
Old 01-01-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 7,974 Times in 7,293 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiCambio View Post
I'm just wondering how can you trust some one who you dont know ! what can you do if he withdraws the amount you received in the account ?!!!
Exactly - lots of potential for scam there...have to trust the person if going this route
Old 01-16-2021

Nice, great to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithasbeenrealfun View Post

Old 01-22-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 4%

That's a serious move. How do you manage control of the account since the person that created it can just walk into the bank and change the details, giving them access to the money?