New for Candains, Prepaid mastercard with direct deposit - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%

I just got a Titanium Plus Prepaid Card from Money Mart, and add it to Paypal as a Bank account to verify it. Paypal account have the same name as on the Card (Mine). Just wondering if the 2 PP Deposits will apear, because I've just knew that the minimum deposit on these card is 10$ CAD.
Has anyone used these cards to verify a PP account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2010

Longevity: 82%

hi suza,
just wondering if you had any success with the Titanium card. i'm thinking of getting one.

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suza View Post
I just got a Titanium Plus Prepaid Card from Money Mart, and add it to Paypal as a Bank account to verify it. Paypal account have the same name as on the Card (Mine). Just wondering if the 2 PP Deposits will apear, because I've just knew that the minimum deposit on these card is 10$ CAD.
Old 01-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
You can always change the name on the card to your stealth info.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning View Post
You can always change the name on the card to your stealth info.
How can you change the card to stealth info when you have to show 2 pieces of i.d to get it?
thanks
Old 01-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
How can you change the card to stealth info when you have to show 2 pieces of i.d to get it?
thanks
You're right, there is noway to change the name, once you need to show ID documents to obtain the card. I had an error that they made on my adress, I called them to correct it, they said that I'll have to go back to money mart to do correction.

Anyway, I dont know about the Mastercard Horizon Plus, but the Titanium Plus WILL NOT WORK, I knew this last day when I wrote to them, they said that the card isn't set up to accept Paypal Deposits. (minimum load accepted is 10$ CAD).
Old 01-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You're right, there is noway to change the name, once you need to show ID documents to obtain the card. I had an error that they made on my adress, I called them to correct it, they said that I'll have to go back to money mart to do correction.

Anyway, I dont know about the Mastercard Horizon Plus, but the Titanium Plus WILL NOT WORK, I knew this last day when I wrote to them, they said that the card isn't set up to accept Paypal Deposits. (minimum load accepted is 10$ CAD).
OOooo...I never knew that. Well..now we all know. I never liked the horizon card since it was so expensive and overpriced.

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 01-25-2010

Quote:
OOooo...I never knew that. Well..now we all know. I never liked the horizon card since it was so expensive and overpriced.
And poor poor poor customer service over the phone. The last Info I got is that they're switching to VISA Instead of Mastercard. Tht's what the rep said to over the phone.
Old 01-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Ok. So to confirm - This system wont work at all as originally thought? Or just the titanium wont work and horizon still will?

Seems to be a mix of info here. No need to setup a card if it really cant be used...

Thanks!
Old 01-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

You can try the horizon prepaid mastercard which is directly offered by them. Here is a list of places that sell them.

http://www.peoplestrust.com/ramada/c...Aug%202009.pdf

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 02-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You can try the horizon prepaid mastercard which is directly offered by them. Here is a list of places that sell them.

http://www.peoplestrust.com/ramada/c...Aug%202009.pdf
Has anyone confirmed it works?

Thanks!
Old 03-03-2010

The Titanium card from money mart DOES work for verification, but cant say if it works for withdrawl.

I have had a confirmed paypal account for about 2years from using this card. I purchased one of these cards so that a seller would ship an item to me , as just adding a bank account still leaves international accounts (Canadian ) with unconfirmed addresses.

Im going to set up another Titanium (as mine is expired now) and one of the Horizon cards an try the withdrawl thing. I forgot that these cards did this....

The absolute easiest way to verify to confirm an address is using the prepaid credit cards though, as you register the name and address online and you can use anything you want. I have used prepaid cards purchased in canada to verify USA stealth accounts. You just need to wait a few days for your info to register through after setting up online...I used the citizens bank prepaid cards..

Last edited by Dieverse420; 03-03-2010 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Confirming account with card is one thing. But wont verify it.

** I can confirm for sure titanium does not work for withdrawing money. It gets rejected and bounces back to PayPal about 2 weeks later.

Not sure on horizon. I'm guessing its the same, but no way to know unless someone tries
Old 03-31-2010

Actually by Confirmed I ment verified...

Last log in March 26, 2010 09:52 PDTAccount Type: Premier Status: Verified

I have horrible credit, and I had to get verified to make a purchase awhile back.

so YES
The Titanium Mastercard does verify

But Money Mart now offers it as a Visa not the mastercard and the Visa doesnt have direct deposit as an option.

You can verify a paypal account using a Vanilla or citizens bank prepaid card. You register the name and address yourself online.

So not sure why anyone would ever pay money for verifed accounts. Pretty easy to do.
Old 03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieverse420 View Post

Last log in March 26, 2010 09:52 PDTAccount Type: Premier Status: Verified

I have horrible credit, and I had to get verified to make a purchase awhile back.

so YES
The Titanium Mastercard does verify

But Money Mart now offers it as a Visa not the mastercard and the Visa doesnt have direct deposit as an option.

You can verify a paypal account using a Vanilla or citizens bank prepaid card. You register the name and address yourself online.

So not sure why anyone would ever pay money for verifed accounts. Pretty easy to do.
Let's make things as clear as possible.
You're using (used) the Titanium Mastercard as a Credit/Debit Card to verify PP, Right? You're not adding it as a Bank account With Transit and rooting numbers etc, Right? Because from my own experience, the TITANIUM Mastercard WONT work as a bank account regardless it has the same name of PP account or not. The smallest deposit that can be made to these cards is 10$ CAD... Paypal sends 2 deposits less then 1$ to verify the bank account. As result, these PP deposits will be rejected.
Old 04-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieverse420 View Post

so YES
The Titanium Mastercard does verify .
I'm not sure you fully understand confirmed, to raise limit as opposed to verified.

They are very different

99.99% sure you could not possibly use the card to verify an account. Only way is adding a bank. and as noted, this will not register as a bank. And I can confirm 100% a transfer gets rejected and returned.

I could be wrong, but as I have the exact same card I'm pretty sure you did not get verified with it.

HOWEVER, if you can be more specific as to how you achieved this with card, great! Love to be wrong! Please let us know

Last edited by pod; 04-01-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-24-2010

Longevity: 80%
Question ---vba

Bank Account - Paypal VCC
Old 05-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by optioner View Post
Don't buy them, I'm sure there stolen or get them via identity theft. There is no way to avoid getting a bank account without a ssn or other personal information.

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 06-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

paypalvcc is a very well known scam. The same guys have half a dozen sites.

100% scam

Post on it should be deleted so someone doesn't "give it a try"

Not to mention it has nothing to do with this thread...
Closed Thread