New Stealth Acct. - I need tips! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 10-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default New Stealth Acct. - I need tips!

Hi,

I've just started my first stealth acct. Everything is good so far. All my information is bogus. I'm using a free VPN and a free voip phone. The only thing legit on it is my bank account.

So i went to sell something but now I need to provide a credit card even when I go to pay fee's with bank account it still asks for cc afterwards. Keep in mind that I'm trying to sell on ebay.ca only because the calculated shipping tool is there for canadians. I don't know if I would have this prob on ebay.com . My paypal acct is still awaiting bank account verification, so maybe that's why they want a CC?

I really don't mind paying for the fee's with my bank account. I'll always pay the fee's with my paypal balance so they can't charge me and if **** does go awol on ebay, like it usually does I can always do a stop payment if they try to charge my bank account and afterwards I can just close it - no prob. I use PC financial so I create and close accounts everyday.

I also have another issue. From all my experience, it's always bad to leave a balance in your paypal account, the ****s always seem to suspend your account when you have atleast a grand. I could always pay my fee's right after a sale with paypal but then u never know if that sale will get canceled and if so you will get a credit but you can't bank that. .

I also noticed somebody wrote that if you use PayPal to pay your fee's with one time payments that if you don't pay your ebay fee's and it goes in arrears they can ding your PayPal for the fee's. I have an ebay account where I owe prolly $1000 in reimbursements but since I never set-up a an automatic payment method of any kind and only one time payments with paypal they just send me email bills. Of course I ignore these bills (ebay can suck it) and they can't just take the money, supposedly. It tells me that if I don't pay the bills that I may get suspended on ebay but LOL im already NARU - so what's my incentive to pay? I just hope they can't **** with my credit file but since they're not a real financial institution i dont think they can. They credited my ebay acct about $1100 in seller fee's when it went naru, so I figure if a creditor tries to bitch at me I'll refer them to the fact ebay owes me more than i owe them. God their whole system is screwed.

I'll prolly get a prepaid cc for fee's but im open to suggestions. Sorry about the rambling post.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

As a fellow Canadian and liking to learn, what's this PC Financial account about?

Please inform me with some info about it =)

As for paying eBay fees, go in and get a vanilla visa - 3.95 activation fee - and use it - or entr o pay.
Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

wickwicky - are you a relative of ladiesman217? dang I wanted that user id but its taken

leave a small balance in your paypal for unexpected chargebacks and it flags you sometimes to pull it all out, they think you may not pay fees etc.

paying by card is recommended, you then control the amounts and havent given implicit permission for them to just pull it out of paypal or bank
Old 10-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the help, I'm going to try entropay - hope I can use a diff name than my own for the card tho.

PC financial is great. They work thru the CIBC banking network. There's no fee's on any checking acct, plus interest and free checks. You can also start as many checking acct's as you like online the same day. You can open a new acct and use it instantly on paypal. If you need to close an account you have to call them but its fast and easy. They do charge a fee of $15 if you want a stop payment. PayPal tried to charge me so I had to stop them. TD is my other bank, they suck. I only keep them cuz they're in walking distance so there good for physical deposits but on a positive note they don't charge a fee for a stop payment. I think you can open multiple checking accounts on TD too but they want a minimum balance of $1000 to waive the monthly fee. Oh I forgot to mention theres no monthly fee's for PC - you don't even have to make an initial deposit on new acct's. PC is all around the best, especially for online merchants but they dont have business accts as far as I can see.

LOL - yeah witiwicky was just in my head from watching Transformers. Sorry, maybe bumblebee is available? LOL

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Archibald_Witwicky For This Useful Post:
stanislav (02-29-2012)
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 79%

Thanks for the info on PC Financial, Witwicky. One more question... is this a bank account that can be opened strictly online? Even the first account?
Old 10-21-2010
Threadstarter  

No, you have to open it in person. They have pavilions at major grocery stores their partnered with. I can't think of any banks that let you sign up online except ING direct but I don't know if ING lets you create bank accounts online. If you're looking for how to get a stealth bank account that's way out of my knowledge base. I think you would need to do some ID theft to pull that off.
Old 10-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Ah right - makes sense - PC-affiliated grocery chains - good stuff - way to report =)
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

Some Loblaw stores have PC staffs who can help you to open account.
Old 10-22-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald_Witwicky View Post
No, you have to open it in person. They have pavilions at major grocery stores their partnered with. I can't think of any banks that let you sign up online except ING direct but I don't know if ING lets you create bank accounts online. If you're looking for how to get a stealth bank account that's way out of my knowledge base. I think you would need to do some ID theft to pull that off.
No ID theft, just need a person who was given RE-SELLER or AFFILIATE rights by the banks or know the WORK AROUNDS for making VBAs (virtual bank accounts). Anyone can PM for more info so the eBay Trolls don't know anymore about it.
Steve098 (12-06-2010)
Old 10-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Hey there holymoly,

Have you looked in the sell section of the forum here? There are VBA sellers but seem to be currently backed up a bit - they are bonafide though and approved.
Old 09-03-2011

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ah right - makes sense - PC-affiliated grocery chains - good stuff - way to report =)
I applied for mine all online. No fees
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 71%

So PC works? they dont check for names to verify on paypal? can be any name?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrvs For This Useful Post:
Thankful (01-30-2012)
Old 02-28-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrvs View Post
So PC works? they dont check for names to verify on paypal? can be any name?
as I believe, withdrawing --> account , verification of names doesn't apply
however, adding funds from account (bankz --> PP) a name check may apply
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Never had problem with PC, or any major banks in canada really. Banks here are a lot better than the ones in the States.