vaccine? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 05-05-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: vaccine?

Ok so my conspiracy theory is out there for sure..people look at me funny when I start... so let the eye rolling sequence begin..

I am older 60's I refuse to take it for 2 reasons. It is weird that they started with the older population. The ones that will be getting SS benefits for which Biden is spending and printing $$ left to right and it's depleting everything, this debt will have to be paid with something.
I see this as a method of thinning the herd (older folks) this vaccine might start killing us in the next few years. This is why children are supposed to be 'immune' and younger people supposedly battle it better.

The other one it's Nazi Germany style of control..."Let me see your papers" we will be mandated to get the vaccine, remember is not only by State but also discretionary for stores, buildings any privately owned business as well, if you get sick with something else you will have to show your card and can be denied service, for this reason.
This card/ID will be mandatory for flying as well. Biden will say..C'mon people it's not in my hands, these are privately owned corporations I can't mandate their policies and blah blah...just be good little sheep, I mean patriots and get it.

We will have to start using like in Nazi Germany an arm band, issued by the government with a sku number..so invest in readers guys!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etsyfedsy For This Useful Post:
bruh (06-30-2021), epichistory (09-19-2021), glacier922 (05-05-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsyfedsy View Post
Ok so my conspiracy theory is out there for sure..people look at me funny when I start... so let the eye rolling sequence begin..

I am older 60's I refuse to take it for 2 reasons. It is weird that they started with the older population. The ones that will be getting SS benefits for which Biden is spending and printing $$ left to right and it's depleting everything, this debt will have to be paid with something.
I see this as a method of thinning the herd (older folks) this vaccine might start killing us in the next few years. This is why children are supposed to be 'immune' and younger people supposedly battle it better.

The other one it's Nazi Germany style of control..."Let me see your papers" we will be mandated to get the vaccine, remember is not only by State but also discretionary for stores, buildings any privately owned business as well, if you get sick with something else you will have to show your card and can be denied service, for this reason.
This card/ID will be mandatory for flying as well. Biden will say..C'mon people it's not in my hands, these are privately owned corporations I can't mandate their policies and blah blah...just be good little sheep, I mean patriots and get it.

We will have to start using like in Nazi Germany an arm band, issued by the government with a sku number..so invest in readers guys!
So to 'thin out the herd' and to save all this money all the world's governments decided to band together and shut down all their economies costing lord knows how many trillions of dollars just so the US could save some money on Social Security payments to older people... less of whom will die with the vaccines? From the info posted earlier in this thread out of of literally hundreds of millions of doses administered so far there are just over 2,000 deaths related to it.
Sorry but that theory doesnt realy hold water wouldnt you agree?
As for flying - Biden can only make decision for the US. He doesnt control other countries in the world who now require proof of vaccination to travel to.
I realy wish the people coming up with conspiracy theories would take a step back and look at the BIG picture - the fact the whole world got shut down for a year - along with everything that goes with that (not least of which is the economic/financial impact).
By the way - I myself got my first dose last week and it couldn't come early enough. As soon as my kids can get it ill have them receive it as well and wont think twice about it. With any luck we'll be able to take a vacation to a hot spot destination by November and ill have a Pinacolada on the beach laughing at those refusing to help rid the world of this nuisance of a virus because of conspiracy theories.
Old 05-05-2021

Longevity: 30%

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
From the CDC website today. That's just the numbers if you drink there cool aid. As long as the USA is a free country I will make my own medical decisions.

I personally know three people that have received it. Anybody over 16 can receive it without an apt here. To each there own.
Old 05-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Of course to each their own.
But to those who decide not to take the vaccine - dont start crying about restrictions that will be placed on you if you choose not to take it.
Just cause you make that decision anyone else who HAS decided to take it should not be made to suffer the consequences of YOUR decision.
So when other countries decide NOT to let you in cause youre not vaccinated dont whine about. When you cant go to mass gathering type events or take a flight dont cry about it. When you run into any sort of logical restriction relating to fighting this pandemic dont complain about the fact that YOU decided NOT to do your part fighting this pandemic based on nothing but insane and ludicrous conspiracy theories.
Sorry but I find conspiracy theorists to be pretty sad people with too much time on their hands.
Old 05-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsey View Post
Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
From the CDC website today. That's just the numbers if you drink there cool aid. As long as the USA is a free country I will make my own medical decisions.

I personally know three people that have received it. Anybody over 16 can receive it without an apt here. To each there own.
By the way - you quote those figures of number of deaths they claim is related to the vaccine.
What about the numbers of dead relating directly to the virus itself?
The percentage of mortality among cases of people who contracted COVID 19 is over 1.78% whereas the percentage you yourself quoted was 0.0017%. If you dont get the vaccine do you doubt youll eventually get it? you realy want to take that chance?
Well if so go ahead and take that chance and suffer all the consequences that go along with that. I myself got the vaccine as I said and will have my kids get it when as soon as its available to them and will enjoy getting back to a more normal life with as little restrictions as possible.
Old 05-05-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Of course to each their own.
But to those who decide not to take the vaccine - dont start crying about restrictions that will be placed on you if you choose not to take it.
Just cause you make that decision anyone else who HAS decided to take it should not be made to suffer the consequences of YOUR decision.
So when other countries decide NOT to let you in cause youre not vaccinated dont whine about. When you cant go to mass gathering type events or take a flight dont cry about it. When you run into any sort of logical restriction relating to fighting this pandemic dont complain about the fact that YOU decided NOT to do your part fighting this pandemic based on nothing but insane and ludicrous conspiracy theories.
Sorry but I find conspiracy theorists to be pretty sad people with too much time on their hands.
I am sure you've heard my body-my choice. You believe its rational to require everyone to take an experimental vaccine in order to engage in normal activities? Aren't you immune now from all of us outliers now that you got the shot? Isn't that the point of getting a vaccine. Now, we cant infect you
I didn't say I believe in insane and ludicrous theories. I am open minded and question everything that we are being told. I am not unlike many many others out there. We have been fed BS for almost a year and a half. Guess your right. Yeah, I'm not gonna just do my part and have my rights trampled.
The Following User Says Thank You to kinsey For This Useful Post:
bruh (06-30-2021)
Old 05-05-2021

Quote:
By the way - you quote those figures of number of deaths they claim is related to the vaccine.
What about the numbers of dead relating directly to the virus itself?
The percentage of mortality among cases of people who contracted COVID 19 is over 1.78% whereas the percentage you yourself quoted was 0.0017%. If you dont get the vaccine do you doubt youll eventually get it? you realy want to take that chance?
Well if so go ahead and take that chance and suffer all the consequences that go along with that. I myself got the vaccine as I said and will have my kids get it when as soon as its available to them and will enjoy getting back to a more normal life with as little restrictions as possible.
People with compromised immune systems should have always protected themselves. Everyone should have been given the choice to make there own decision.
I may have had covid. Not sure. I really don't care if I do get it.
That being said, a good friend of mine almost died because of it. He is in a high risk class.
It is not a certainty that this vaccine will protect you from getting covid again. Good luck getting that booster every year. Tons of stories out there. I will take my chances.
Pretty obvious we will not agree on much, but that's OK. You do you
Old 05-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Your body - your choice - 100% true.
As long as YOUR choice doesn't impact MY health or MY rights. And unfortunately THAT is exactly the case when we talk about a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
So with all due respect to your choice as long as there is the slightest chance of you infecting others (including me - even with the vaccine) I have no issue with your rights being restricted. You know what to do to remove those restrictions and from everything the research has shown of the effectiveness of the vaccine it is safer than all other options available at this point.
Or perhaps what we see now happening in India is just another big lie and another part of the conspiracy right?
Tell yourself whatever you want and believe in whatever you want and do whatever you want - but NOT at MY expense.
And I have no problem in getting a boost shot every year. Same as the flu shot. Welcome to the new reality friend. This is the way the world is now so better get used to it. And if you choose not get vaccinated don't complain about the restrictions that will protect the rest of us who got vaccinated from your (in my opinion foolish) choices.
BTW - no theres no guarantee you wont get COVID19 even with the vaccine - but it is now proven to prevent serious conditions, hospitalizations and death by pretty much 100%. Or are you again going to resort to the conspiracy theories that the whole world ganged together to lie about that? Again - conspiracy theorists are just sad people with too much time on their hands. They need to get a more productive hobby.
Old 05-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Heres a snippet of info for the conspiracy theorists among us:
Israel dropped from more than 10,000 cases a day in mid January to less than 150 at the end of March due their vaccine rollout. Their economy is now fully open and yet the borders are closed for anyone from outside. Without proof of vaccine don't even bother thinking about getting in. Smart way of doing things - and it is now proven to work.
That's a FACT.
COLD HARD TRUTH.
So there is PROOF the vaccine works.
Your body your choice - NOT at my expense!
Old 09-19-2021

Longevity: 27%

I will not get vaccinated mainly because we do not have enough research on the long-term affects yet. Reports are now coming in that young men 18-45 now are 6 times more likely to develop heart disease and reports are now coming in droves from women who are experiencing lady part problems and irregular menstrual cycles. I have always been against vaccines of any kind. This one really scares me. But more importantly, I will not have ANYONE tell me what I can and can not do with my own body. So many lies coming from the current administration, I don't know what to trust anymore.

Last edited by epichistory; 09-19-2021 at 05:47 AM.
Old 09-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by epichistory View Post
\So many lies coming from the current administration, I don't know what to trust anymore.
Forget the administration - focus on the science and do your own research to make informed decision for sure
Old 10-16-2021

Activity: 42%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Israel dropped from more than 10,000 cases a day in mid January to less than 150 at the end of March due their vaccine rollout. Their economy is now fully open and yet the borders are closed for anyone from outside. Without proof of vaccine don't even bother thinking about getting in. Smart way of doing things - and it is now proven to work.
That's a FACT.
COLD HARD TRUTH.
...and how is that working out for Israel now, the most vaxxed nation with now the most deaths. No thanks.
Old 10-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
That's a FACT.
COLD HARD TRUTH.
Work is a loose word there

You can be vaccinated and still catch it. Just reduced the chances of it being really bad.

There are reports of some pretty nasty side effects for both men and women coming out. Its a case of choosing your poison
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (10-16-2021)
Old 10-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
...and how is that working out for Israel now, the most vaxxed nation with now the most deaths. No thanks.
Their mistake was reopening without having the majority of the population vaccinated - and reopening without any safety measures in place. They went back to pre covid routine thinking it was all behind them.
Now imagine how theyd be if they were NOT vaccinated.
Again ill say to all the nay sayers - you do you ill do me. just stay the 'f' away from me if you decide to believe all the nonsense and you do not get vaccinated. The vaccine has more than proved itself as effective and Im very very happy to be living in a a sane area where a vaccine passport is mandated - going to a restaurant or a ovie and knowing for a FACT that everyone around me is vaccinated realy does put my mind at ease.
Old 10-17-2021

Longevity: 14%

Hell no. I'm young and healthy enough to withstand COVID. Unless there's a preventative vaccine, go away.
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Their mistake was reopening without having the majority of the population vaccinated - and reopening without any safety measures in place. They went back to pre covid routine thinking it was all behind them.
Now imagine how theyd be if they were NOT vaccinated.
Again ill say to all the nay sayers - you do you ill do me. just stay the 'f' away from me if you decide to believe all the nonsense and you do not get vaccinated. The vaccine has more than proved itself as effective and Im very very happy to be living in a a sane area where a vaccine passport is mandated - going to a restaurant or a ovie and knowing for a FACT that everyone around me is vaccinated realy does put my mind at ease.
Totally glazing over the point that the vaccine doesn’t actually stop you from catching covid? Just reduces the chance of you dying from it which if your under 60 are pretty minimal anyway. It does however like I mentioned have a lot side effects which are coming to light now.

All good and well being glad you got it, that’s great, but ignoring the fact that it doesn’t stop you from catching covid is a little naive honestly.

I’m far from a conspiracy theory theorists or an anti-VAXer but it is very important have the narrative from both sides. Just repeatedly ignoring the fact that the vaccine isn’t actually a vaccine is a little bit daft in my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-18-2021)
Old 10-17-2021

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundofsilence View Post
I will be the last person on earth to get vac if it is forcibly compulsory and I fail to escape from it.
I am proud to say that I have had all three jabs, they are not 100% as we all know, at least I know if I get a break through infection from COVID I have a good chance of surviving it.

The antivaxxers on here have a good chance of dying from COVID, I have had good strong friends die from it who would not vaccinate, it’s not pretty, most died after surviving it and were taken by complications caused by it. Anyone who would put their families through that are thoughtless souls. The fact is that COVID is here to stay, it will mutate just like the flu, all the unvaccinated will catch it, a small percentage will survive, a large amount will not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
slokor (10-17-2021)
Old 10-17-2021

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 78%

Just a link to an article today where parents were unvaccinated and left 5 children orphans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...five-kids.html
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Totally glazing over the point that the vaccine doesn’t actually stop you from catching covid? Just reduces the chance of you dying from it which if your under 60 are pretty minimal anyway. It does however like I mentioned have a lot side effects which are coming to light now.

All good and well being glad you got it, that’s great, but ignoring the fact that it doesn’t stop you from catching covid is a little naive honestly.

I’m far from a conspiracy theory theorists or an anti-VAXer but it is very important have the narrative from both sides. Just repeatedly ignoring the fact that the vaccine isn’t actually a vaccine is a little bit daft in my opinion
Sorry but youre wrong.
The Vaccine is proven to REDUCE the chances of contracting the virus thus stopping its spread. Same as any other vaccine out tehre for any otehr disease. Is it perfect? of course not. No vaccine is 100% effective. But this sure is better than just going about blindly doing nothing about this.
And for selfish young idiots who say "Im young so ill be fine" think about your parents and grandparents who you can infect who will have a far lower chance of surviving this. Think about society in general instead of being egotistical little pricks.
Old 10-17-2021

Longevity: 27%

I'm not jabbed, if that scares you then stay behind the sofa, I certainly wont be changing my lifestyle and don't see why the bedwetters think they have the right to think I should.

Just as an aside, how come it's the bedwetters who seem to know loads of folk who've died yet avoided it themselves and the great unwashed like me only know the odd person who've even had it - and made a full recovery.

Maybe covid targets the mentally frail first?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-18-2021)
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Actually I dont need to stay on the sofa and yes if you lived in my area then you can bet your a$$ youd be changing your lifestyle. With the vaccine passport in my area I can go out safely and know that all around me in the restaurant, movie theatre or sports event/concert I go to are also vaccinated. The fact people dont want to get vaccinated has no impact on my life any longer - and good thing too.
Dont want to get it? no problem. At least in my area they cant whine and complain about it and I dont have to suffer their ignorance.
And the fact youre calling the MAJORITY of people names like 'bedwetters' (and its a FACT the majority are vaccinated) just goes to show how ignorant and selfish you are.
Vaccine passports - coming to your area soon (one would hope).
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
The antivaxxers on here have a good chance of dying from COVID, I have had good strong friends die from it who would not vaccinate, it’s not pretty, most died after surviving it and were taken by complications caused by it.
Right that isn't what the stats show is it. That's just out right scaremongering.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-18-2021), Hank (10-17-2021)