eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Conspiracy Theories (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/conspiracy-theories/)
-   -   vaccine? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/conspiracy-theories/142954-vaccine.html)

PepsiCoin 04-14-2021 07:44 PM

vaccine?

What are your thoughts on the vaccine? Are you vaccinated? I'm fully vaccinated and I have my card

ebaystealth1974 04-14-2021 08:15 PM

Re: vaccine?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepsiCoin (Post 1149345)
and I have my card

:lol:

I swear, people on social media are getting on my phucking nerves with this card shiit. Like it's something to brag about, or something.

rsot 04-15-2021 03:41 AM

Congrats OP :)

phaz0rz 04-15-2021 07:21 AM

I made a card but there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'm taking an experimental, unlicensed, "warp speed" vaccine when traditional vaccines go through years of testing before commercial production. I'm thankful for all the idiots posting their cards on social media as they help to keep forgeries up to date. Thousands of people have died already and not just from the "recalled" versions of the vaccine. It's utter insanity to me but people are going to do whatever their TV tells them to do. :noidea:

I mean.. even if it doesn't kill you in the first two weeks, nobody knows how this gene therapy is going to affect people in the long run. I'm no guinea pig. I prefer my immune system, I guess.

Beautiful 04-15-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1149388)
I made a card but there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'm taking an experimental, unlicensed, "warp speed" vaccine when traditional vaccines go through years of testing before commercial production. I'm thankful for all the idiots posting their cards on social media as they help to keep forgeries up to date. Thousands of people have died already and not just from the "recalled" versions of the vaccine. It's utter insanity to me but people are going to do whatever their TV tells them to do. :noidea:

I mean.. even if it doesn't kill you in the first two weeks, nobody knows how this gene therapy is going to affect people in the long run. I'm no guinea pig. I prefer my immune system, I guess.

Blame the trump admin/Russia for all the misinformation out there

lets assume everyone is going to have to get the vaccine at some point

If you travel, you'll likely eventually run into a destination that requires it

If you'll eventually HAVE to get one, you might as well get the best ones currently available, which is Pfizer and Moderna

All the others have less effectiveness and higher side effects

I had covid way back so I'm not too worried about getting it, but I travel frequently, so I'm more inclined to get one of the better ones

Also.... I do a lot of remote camping that usually has poor reception. The extra 5G coverage will no doubt come in handy :thumb:

ebaystealth1974 04-15-2021 03:32 PM

I'm trying to hold out and be the last person to catch covid/get a vaccine. That way I won't need it!

aspkin 04-15-2021 11:44 PM

I think if I were to start a conspiracy section here in this forum.. it would do really well!

I could talk about Aliens all day long. :)

rsot 04-16-2021 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1149440)
I'm trying to hold out and be the last person to catch covid/get a vaccine. That way I won't need it!

I work in medical as my main job and I'm still holding out against it...kind of in the same way as phaz - I feel my immune system is good in general

phaz0rz 04-16-2021 06:15 AM

Oh man.. I'll just have to refrain from posting on this part of the website. :lol:

Hats off to the 2k+ people the various vaccines have killed so far.

That's why I won't take it.

In 1976 there was a swine flu outbreak which freaked the public out like this. Big pharma did the same thing they're doing now and rushed out a vaccine. 25% of the population got the vaccine from April to December that year. By December it became apparent that the vaccine was causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome which led to a one month suspension of the vaccine program. During that time the head of the CDC was fired and replaced and the vaccination program never restarted.

We haven't learned from our mistakes. :mod: This is all a huge overreaction. Traveling really isn't that important to me.. I prefer rural settings anyway, lol.

phaz0rz 04-16-2021 06:37 AM

Sorry about the spacing. Firefox adds tons of extra lines and the forum won't let me edit that post.

One more thing though. The first thing you notice in the death data is that it's mostly old people. But keep in mind that old people were the only ones allowed to get the vax at first.

https://i.postimg.cc/c1nJK29S/Untitled-1.png

Soundofsilence 04-16-2021 07:38 AM

I will be the last person on earth to get vac if it is forcibly compulsory and I fail to escape from it.

sax4 04-16-2021 02:25 PM

I very much doubt I will take the needle.

If it means me losing some freedoms in life then so be it.

I had Covid already, nobody knows how long I will be immune for, despite what they say.

I have multiple passports and am also preparing citizenships for the future.

kinsey 04-16-2021 06:34 PM

Me and my kids wont take it. If they require it for them to go back to school my kids wont ever go back. If its required to fly we will do a lot of driving.

ebaystealth1974 04-16-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinsey (Post 1149616)
Me and my kids wont take it. If they require it for them to go back to school my kids wont ever go back. If its required to fly we will do a lot of driving.

Good luck with that...

SaiJin 04-16-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinsey (Post 1149616)

What if USA finishes building the wall around all the states and to cross state border whether flying, driving, walking, swimming there'll be a check point by the wall gate that requires the Vaccine card?

waterproof 04-16-2021 09:57 PM

Not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. Just make sure you laminate your card well for a good swim! =}-

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1149625)
What if USA finishes building the wall around all the states and to cross state border whether flying, driving, walking, swimming there'll be a check point by the wall gate that requires the Vaccine card?

waterproof 04-16-2021 10:15 PM

Awe...yes! Remote camping...there is nothing like the smell of campfire wood, an outdoors chair inclusive of a canopy and footrest pullout, and a cooler full of Miller Lite, Fireball and a couple of bottles of really dark 10 % craft beer!

.....im sorry, vaccine what????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1149431)
Blame the trump admin/Russia for all the misinformation out there

lets assume everyone is going to have to get the vaccine at some point

If you travel, you'll likely eventually run into a destination that requires it

If you'll eventually HAVE to get one, you might as well get the best ones currently available, which is Pfizer and Moderna

All the others have less effectiveness and higher side effects

I had covid way back so I'm not too worried about getting it, but I travel frequently, so I'm more inclined to get one of the better ones

Also.... I do a lot of remote camping that usually has poor reception. The extra 5G coverage will no doubt come in handy :thumb:

waterproof 04-16-2021 10:20 PM

Yes, I am a remote camper too, and am fully vaccinated, as my employment requires me too. All good here!

Beautiful 04-16-2021 10:24 PM

agent006140 04-18-2021 01:57 PM

PFE said one will need getting shots,once a year /
Astra Zeneca vaccine has been banned permanently in some countries/
Wonder if this side effects issue has been exaggerated,I have come across a few who have no problem,but a few is not enough.
It also sounds like women have m or eproblem than men when it comes t o bloodclot

glacier922 04-19-2021 02:52 PM

They want to kill all of us faster so they can pay less social security. It was all planned from the beginning, plandemic as they call it. It's designed to cut down the traffic (which thankfully they did), but pay less in social security and send the robots after us. It's done! We're done like dinner! Get your iodine and selenium to protect yourselves folks!

ebaystealth1974 04-19-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1149625)

Then I guess he'll drive back the other way lol