BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44 - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I'm getting my second jab of astra zenica this week.

If I die, so be it.

None of us can escape death.
Is your will all written up? just joking
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

I doubt it is 2%-3% as a lot of people die every day and everybody who had COVID at the time of death is automatically assigned as dead by COVID

the problem here is that this virus will be returning every year , there is no point to get more and more shots year after year , none of these vaccines have been tested for long term consequences
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Cant help but notice the eloquent and to the point response.
Whats the matter? feeling like a moron? no witty comeback? Cant blame you. Stupid is who stupid does - youre a classic case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
I doubt it is 2%-3% as a lot of people die every day and everybody who had COVID at the time of death is automatically assigned as dead by COVID

the problem here is that this virus will be returning every year , there is no point to get more and more shots year after year , none of these vaccines have been tested for long term consequences
The numbers speak for themselves.
Unless you like others here believe that this is a global conspiracy where Thanos - sorry I meant to say Bill Gates - managed to gather the governments of the world and convince them to kill off the 'weak' in their populations while bringing about mass months long lockdowns and hurting the economies of pretty much every single country and costing the world countless trillions of dollars in the process.
As for it returning every year - first off that is not necessarily the case or we would still have SARS with us. I happened to work in a hospital back when we had an outbreak of SARS at it and we were lucky it wasnt as infectious as Covid 19 (both are a type of Corona virus if you care to do some research/reading). As for getting a vaccine every year - tell that to so many millions of people around the world who get the flu shot every single year - saving god only knows how many people - or is that a lie as well?
People wake up and smell the friggin coffee! Think about the nonsensical conspiracy theories youre being fed and then regurgitate at others! If you dont want to be a part of the solution at least stop being a part of the problem!
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Is your will all written up? just joking
Nah I'll put you down to have my house. Thanks for the reminder !!
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%

If you get the shots you have an excellent chance of not getting the Covid. No shots, you have a good chance of getting it, spreading it and there are after effects of the virus that have been found.
Why are all of you concerned about Bill Gates? How would you like to have to talk to people swinging your arms around your head like a monkey? Embarrassing!
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
I'm getting my second jab of astra zenica this week.

If I die, so be it.

None of us can escape death.
You should be fine. The risk of death is quite so small. I've got both and there was nothing more than a slight ache and fever for a few days.
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Cant help but notice the eloquent and to the point response.
Whats the matter? feeling like a moron? no witty comeback? Cant blame you. Stupid is who stupid does - youre a classic case.
That was a witty comeback, you're just so full of self loathing and scrambling for insults that you failed to see it you dopey plank.

Throw yet more insults, you're fun when you pretend to be an online hardguy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (08-29-2021), sax4 (08-29-2021), yankee (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Nah I'll put you down to have my house. Thanks for the reminder !!
I need to come take measurements to move in
Old 08-29-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 81%

sorry my english, i am spanish.

All the members of this forum are researchers, my advice ..

turn off the tv ..

investigation
investigation
investigation

After much research I have decided not to get vaccinated .. I prefer to wait a few years, and see how the "vaccine" behaves

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to marianico For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021)
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Only compliant sheep who turn on the news every morning for instructions on how to live their lives are getting this stupid injection. None of this was necessary and this experiment is harming/killing people every week. It's really sad that the media has so much influence that they can talk the majority of people into taking an injection they don't need and that doesn't really do what it says it's supposed to do. All for a meme virus. An elderly man who goes to church with my wife's family died the day after his first shot. His family walked in to see him slumped over dead in a chair.

https://vaxpain.us/

^^that site takes forever to load stats but it's worth a look. At first there were only old people being murdered by the shot but now that they're pushing it on people as young as 12, many new young deaths are being reported each week. :(

I can't relate to anyone who thinks this is a risk worth taking.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 08-29-2021 at 07:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021), yankee (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

it is a wrong premise that the purpose of the vaccine is to kill people , killing is just a side effect

it is about control , the virus allows to create panic and change the power balance in a way that would be impossible without it

and the vaccines are just a means to regulate that fear , shots are taken it goes down , then the new wave comes in people get panic attacks again , take the next shot. and in the meantime the system changes , certainly not in favour of the population

of course the government will insist that shots are not a one time thing but need to be taken year after year after year
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (08-29-2021), yankee (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

^^My thoughts exactly. This was always about control and compliance. This is the new 9/11-level event to keep us all scared and begging for protection for the next 20yrs.
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
^^My thoughts exactly. This was always about control and compliance. This is the new 9/11-level event to keep us all scared and begging for protection for the next 20yrs.
I think they are about to build an authoritarian state similar to that in China. The reason is the changing role of the West in general and USA in particular.

The power is gliding out of their hands , the competition is taking over. What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now is just the beginning. This changing role of the west will also reduce the standard of living , therefore a new political system will be needed to keep the population at bay
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
yankee (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
We have reached a point in the UK where the government is close to mandating the jabbing of our 12 year old children without parental consent. Can you imagine the implications, confrontations, lawsuits and assaults if they are stupid enough to go through with it.

In what world do we put our children at risk to protect the old?
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

First off to all those pointing out a teeny tiny minority of cases the vaccine had side effects - it is the same with ANY medical procedure. You could can go in for a simple procedure with anaesthetic and never wake up. It happens and its a part of life and theres nothing anyone can do about it. So reading into it and making it into a 'Thanos' like conspiracy to wipe out half the population is simply absurd. I dont know how people can even think that way.
I dont think the vaccine should be mandated anywhere. As so many said - your body your choice and all that jabber and Im a big believer in one's personal rights and freedoms.
BUT - as I said countless times before - these are extraordinary circumstances we as a glocal society have never faced before. Ones right to not get vaccinated does NOT come at the expense of rights of others who DID get vaccinated to feel safe and remain healthy. Dont want the shot? dont get it. But dont whine and complain about the fact that vaccine passports will become the norm and there will be a host of activities you as an unvaccinated person will NOT be able to participate in - starting with travelling to other countries all the way to simple indoor activities like dining out. And to anyone who yet again will ask 'but the vaccine is supposed to protect you isnt it? so whats the problem?' - the research shows now the Delta variant is a lot more contagious and 'breakthrough' infections among vaccinated are possible although at a much lower likelihood than the unvaccinated. The protection against infection is not perfect but it certainly increases your chances should you contract it. The numbers are pretty clear on this so maybe all those doing their research into the negative should do some research into the positive and the number of hospitalizations in their area - and how many of those hospitalized are vaccinated vs hospitalized without having received the vaccine. In my area the ratio is about 1 vaccinated hospitalized to every 10-12 unvaccinated. Call it coincidence if you must or poor reporting by the authorities (i.e. a lie) but at THAT ratio ill go with the vaccine every time.
Im not arguing with anyone here. To each their own. I myself feel much safer now that Im vaccinated and now that a vaccine passport system is being implemented in my area. Knowing that when I go to a movie or a restaurant or a ball game EVERYBODY around me will also be vaccinated with a much lower chance of having contracted this virus will make my life much more stress free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (08-29-2021), hercules2 (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Im not arguing with anyone here. To each their own.
FPMSL, you've done nothing but argue and insult, starting with your very first post.
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Right Hank. No arguing with you when youre right.
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

There has been plenty of famous people dying since vaccinations started, and in the media it says

"So and so died after a short illness

If it was Covid then they would plaster it over the news
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 29%

I can't speak for the whole world as I have no idea what's going on in places outside of the USA.
One thing that's alarming is that 91% of Covid deaths are people identified as Republicans here in the US. At 1,500 +/-deaths a day, that adds up to a whole lot of fewer Republican voters for the next election. Swing states and purple states will catapult Democrats into Congress and the white house for decades as Republicans must repopulate.
Democrats know this and maybe they're playing dumb just to keep the Republican death machine (covid) humming along.
My advice is that if you want to keep America great, get your shots and try to stay alive to vote in 2024 and beyond.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post

the problem here is that this virus will be returning every year , there is no point to get more and more shots year after year
Guess you've never heard of the flu lol
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
First off to all those pointing out a teeny tiny minority of cases the vaccine had side effects - it is the same with ANY medical procedure. You could can go in for a simple procedure with anaesthetic and never wake up. It happens and its a part of life and theres nothing anyone can do about it. So reading into it and making it into a 'Thanos' like conspiracy to wipe out half the population is simply absurd. I dont know how people can even think that way.
I dont think the vaccine should be mandated anywhere. As so many said - your body your choice and all that jabber and Im a big believer in one's personal rights and freedoms.
BUT - as I said countless times before - these are extraordinary circumstances we as a glocal society have never faced before. Ones right to not get vaccinated does NOT come at the expense of rights of others who DID get vaccinated to feel safe and remain healthy. Dont want the shot? dont get it. But dont whine and complain about the fact that vaccine passports will become the norm and there will be a host of activities you as an unvaccinated person will NOT be able to participate in - starting with travelling to other countries all the way to simple indoor activities like dining out. And to anyone who yet again will ask 'but the vaccine is supposed to protect you isnt it? so whats the problem?' - the research shows now the Delta variant is a lot more contagious and 'breakthrough' infections among vaccinated are possible although at a much lower likelihood than the unvaccinated. The protection against infection is not perfect but it certainly increases your chances should you contract it. The numbers are pretty clear on this so maybe all those doing their research into the negative should do some research into the positive and the number of hospitalizations in their area - and how many of those hospitalized are vaccinated vs hospitalized without having received the vaccine. In my area the ratio is about 1 vaccinated hospitalized to every 10-12 unvaccinated. Call it coincidence if you must or poor reporting by the authorities (i.e. a lie) but at THAT ratio ill go with the vaccine every time.
Im not arguing with anyone here. To each their own. I myself feel much safer now that Im vaccinated and now that a vaccine passport system is being implemented in my area. Knowing that when I go to a movie or a restaurant or a ball game EVERYBODY around me will also be vaccinated with a much lower chance of having contracted this virus will make my life much more stress free.
You are flat out ignorant. Almost every single thing you post about anything is down right ignorant. Do you ever post anything that isn't liberal MEDIA drivel? It is like your entire goal in life is to insult people and remain highly miss informed. It is as if you actually have done ZERO research of any kind. You clearly have never even read on the Pfizer website how the vaccine is suppose to work with the comments you made above. They don't claim to stop the spread, to reduce the chance if getting covid or anything you are suggesting above. Hell, right now they are saying their jab isn't even effective at reducing extreme symptoms and they already made FIVE new boosters to hopefully reduce chances of extreme symptoms.

Please please please just shut your mouth. You talk about dangerous posts but you clearly are almost always dangerous, ignorant and miss informed at best on almost every single post you make. Just stop the stupidity and quite honestly, lame ass insults. You are WORSE than agent!!!

Last edited by yankee; 08-29-2021 at 01:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Hank (08-29-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Guess you've never heard of the flu lol
Indeed, but we only vaccinate the old and vulnerable against flu.

This virus has got some folk whipped up into such a frenzy that they want everyone jabbing, even our young children.

In the UK the vaccine was initially sold as a means to 'protect the NHS', now that has been achieved they are forever looking for reasons to jab for jabbings sake.

Lets not forget, as some in society have become almost rabid in their futile attempts to eradicate covid, thousands are going untreated for other illnesses costing many many more lives. In the UK there are still doctors who are refusing face to face consultations, it's sheer madness.

If I proposed similar state control over folks poor eating habits to save the medical services billions of pounds and save tens of thousands of lives I'd be called a nazi. Go figure?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021)