BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44

Don't take it folks! I care about all of you!

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/533238-bbc-...h-astrazeneca/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
Hank (08-28-2021), phaz0rz (08-29-2021), yankee (08-27-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44

Give it a rest pal.
No place here for nonsense conspiracy theories.
Got both doses already and cant wait to have the option to give it to my kids.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (08-27-2021), Pandoras_box (09-01-2021)
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

BTW - I did my research before taking the vaccine.
Had the option to take the astra zeneca one first - and declined it. The got the Pfizer one as soon as I got the opportunity.
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Give it a rest pal.
I and my OH have both had 2 jabs

We are both in the at risk category

Thank you NHS for taking care of us

Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wait, I thought this was the conspiracy theory section of the forums?

Quote:
Give it a rest pal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
Hank (08-28-2021), sureness (08-27-2021)
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Theres conspiracy theories that are harmless nonsense and good fun.
What THIS is is dangerous BS that will come back to bite you in the butt if you dont get vaccinated. The numbers speak for themselves. You have to be either completely deranged or absolutely blind not to see it.
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

my body, my choice, i ain't putting that crap in my body.
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021), yankee (08-27-2021)
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
You have to be either completely deranged or absolutely blind not to see it.
Completely True and You sir are completely deranged!
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
sax4 (08-29-2021)
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
my body, my choice, i ain't putting that crap in my body.
100% agreed.
And as long as you dont put that 'crap' in your body dont come anywhere near me.
Plenty of places implementing vaccine passports - better get used to the fact that your rights wont be coming at the expense of anyone else's.
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Completely True and You sir are completely deranged!
And youre a moron.
How can you not see the numbers and what they mean?
Whatever.
To each their own.
I myself am vaccinated and couldnt care less about the morons who prefer to bury their heads in the sand and go around unprotected.
Dont want to get vaccinated? then dont. But dont come whining when you face restrictions - like travelling to other countries or going to events or anything else that will require a vaccine passport.
Old 08-27-2021
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wait, if you're vaccinated and had booster shots, why would you be worried about a hypothetical person being infected by covid? I thought vaccines is supposed to solve that problem?

Quote:
100% agreed.
And as long as you dont put that 'crap' in your body dont come anywhere near me.
Plenty of places implementing vaccine passports - better get used to the fact that your rights wont be coming at the expense of anyone else's.
Hank (08-28-2021), sureness (08-27-2021)
Old 08-27-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
That's the point~! Then why still take the vax when in fact you still get infected?
this is because there is natural immunity and artificial immunity. you can create the artificial one which may undermine the natural one. and then a new strain comes along and the artificial one won't help while the natural one has been damaged
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-27-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Wait, if you're vaccinated and had booster shots, why would you be worried about a hypothetical person being infected by covid? I thought vaccines is supposed to solve that problem?
There you go again proving my point - you are either playing dumb or are uneducated when it comes to the vaccines.
It is now known the Delta variant is far more infectious than the original strain and the protection provided by the vaccine is not as high against it - when it comes to infection. Meaning there's still a chance of getting it (lower by far to the vaccinated than the un-vaccintaed) although the risk it will then pose to the vaccinated individual is far lesser than the risk to an un-vaccinated one. You DO know that right? or are you still going to act stupid? unless you realy are stupid and just know nothing about it. I dont which of those two would be the sadder.
This again reinforces what I said above - you dont want to take the vaccine? not a problem. I have no issue with that as it is your right and your choice. Its your life and you can play Russian roulette with it all day long for all I care. BUT - dont come near me putting me at risk and dont whine and complain about restrictions that will be put in place to make sure that YOU - a person in a much higher group at risk of contracting this virus - are kept away from those who actually care about the well being of themselves, those close to them and the public in general.
The point so many of the anti maskers, anti vaxxers and all the other individuals who are just completely retarded about their approach to this pandemkic dont seem to understand is that all those measures are NOT just about themselves but about EVERYVBODY else around them. The simple fact of the matter is you claim to be for freedom and your rights and all those BS catchphrases but what you realy are is a selfish prick.
Think about it!
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%

this virus will not go anywhere and will be coming back every year like a flu. that is why it is better not to take vaccines but develop natural immunity. taking multiple shots every year is not a great option and only increases the risks.
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 26%

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be brainwashed to the point where you will allow yourself to be jabbed with an unproven chemical.

As for looking forward to using your children as guinea pigs too ... off the scale levels of stupidity.

Here's a conspiracy theory for the bedwetters. The human race is growing at an unsustainable rate. What if the vaccine is what kills of big swathes of the population and not the virus? The virus was never meant to be the killer just a reason to self cull, the vaccine was always going to be the killer which targeted 'the weak'.

Rest easy cupcakes!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021), glacier922 (08-28-2021), sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
There you go again proving my point - you are either playing dumb or are uneducated when it comes to the vaccines.
It is now known the Delta variant is far more infectious than the original strain and the protection provided by the vaccine is not as high against it - when it comes to infection. Meaning there's still a chance of getting it (lower by far to the vaccinated than the un-vaccintaed) although the risk it will then pose to the vaccinated individual is far lesser than the risk to an un-vaccinated one. You DO know that right? or are you still going to act stupid? unless you realy are stupid and just know nothing about it. I dont which of those two would be the sadder.
This again reinforces what I said above - you dont want to take the vaccine? not a problem. I have no issue with that as it is your right and your choice. Its your life and you can play Russian roulette with it all day long for all I care. BUT - dont come near me putting me at risk and dont whine and complain about restrictions that will be put in place to make sure that YOU - a person in a much higher group at risk of contracting this virus - are kept away from those who actually care about the well being of themselves, those close to them and the public in general.
The point so many of the anti maskers, anti vaxxers and all the other individuals who are just completely retarded about their approach to this pandemkic dont seem to understand is that all those measures are NOT just about themselves but about EVERYVBODY else around them. The simple fact of the matter is you claim to be for freedom and your rights and all those BS catchphrases but what you realy are is a selfish prick.
Think about it!
How would you be at risk if you're vaccinated?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mine For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021), glacier922 (08-28-2021), sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I mean Bill Gates was the one giving those non stop talks about human population growth and how it's unsustainable, and how we need to control or decrease the human population growth...and at the same time, he's promoting vaccines. Hmmmmmm, let's think about this for a moment. All that I have said about Bill Gates is true. Now the connection between him actually promoting of killing you, is not a direct proof, but is the link kind of still there? hmmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
You have to be a special kind of stupid to be brainwashed to the point where you will allow yourself to be jabbed with an unproven chemical.

As for looking forward to using your children as guinea pigs too ... off the scale levels of stupidity.

Here's a conspiracy theory for the bedwetters. The human race is growing at an unsustainable rate. What if the vaccine is what kills of big swathes of the population and not the virus? The virus was never meant to be the killer just a reason to self cull, the vaccine was always going to be the killer which targeted 'the weak'.

Rest easy cupcakes!
DarkKnight17 (09-01-2021), sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
this virus will not go anywhere and will be coming back every year like a flu. that is why it is better not to take vaccines but develop natural immunity. taking multiple shots every year is not a great option and only increases the risks.
Correct me if Im wrong - your idea for a 'natural immunity' would be for us all to contract this virus yes? or is there any other way you see us getting this immunity? Doesnt sound like a very good idea considering 2-3% of people getting it end up dead - and thats if the health system is working at under full capacity (remember New york at the beginning of this thing when they were above capacity and people died needlessly as a result? no... you wouldnt remember that). Or is that not a factor to be considered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post

Rest easy cupcakes!
And you have to be some kind of moron to talk about things you apparently know nothing about.
Pfizer's vaccine has now been approved by the FDA. Yeah I know - its all a big conspiracy to get us all lured into having a vaccine we dont need in order to just kill us all. Makes sense. I mean its only all the governments of the world working together to kill everybody - but specifically Americans. And best of all they all let China spearhead the whole thing.
Yep. You got it. Makes sense. How did I not see it before. Brilliant. I feel foolish for not realizing the genius of it all before.
Let us all know if you have any further pearls of wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
How would you be at risk if you're vaccinated?
Already answered it above - read the full thread friend.

Quote:
I mean Bill Gates was the one giving those non stop talks about human population growth and how it's unsustainable, and how we need to control or decrease the human population growth...and at the same time, he's promoting vaccines. Hmmmmmm, let's think about this for a moment. All that I have said about Bill Gates is true. Now the connection between him actually promoting of killing you, is not a direct proof, but is the link kind of still there? hmmmmmm.
So youre taking Hank's theory and telling me that Bill Gates was the one who convinced al the governments of the world to engage in this conspiracy...
What the hell are you people smoking?????

You guys realy need to pull your heads out your a$$es and start seeing reality for what it is. And if you dont and you still prefer to live with your heads in the sand and ignore the fact we're in the midst of a global pandemic then at least stop whining about your precious rights - none of which are being abused. Dont want the vaccine? dont take it and shut the 'f' up about it. And dont come complaining if you either get this thing, someone close to you gets it and dies from it or when youre prevented from doing things that others who ARE vaccinated are able to do. Your rights, your choice - not at the expense of others rights. Makes sense to you? or are you selfish enough to think that YOUR rights should come at the expense of other peoples' rights? wouldnt surprise in the least to hear that thats exactly what you think. Just the kind of selfish attitude I would expect.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

I lost 2 members of my family to this virus - neither were vaccinated - both stated that they wished they had been - it was too late for them by then

Those of us in my extended family who have been vaccinated have not yet been affected by the virus

Have all the theories you want but try telling those who are at deaths door why they were correct in refusing the jab - I'm sure they will appreciate it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (08-29-2021), Pandoras_box (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Correct me if Im wrong - your idea for a 'natural immunity' would be for us all to contract this virus yes? or is there any other way you see us getting this immunity? Doesnt sound like a very good idea considering 2-3% of people getting it end up dead - and thats if the health system is working at under full capacity (remember New york at the beginning of this thing when they were above capacity and people died needlessly as a result? no... you wouldnt remember that). Or is that not a factor to be considered?

And you have to be some kind of moron to talk about things you apparently know nothing about.
Pfizer's vaccine has now been approved by the FDA. Yeah I know - its all a big conspiracy to get us all lured into having a vaccine we dont need in order to just kill us all. Makes sense. I mean its only all the governments of the world working together to kill everybody - but specifically Americans. And best of all they all let China spearhead the whole thing.
Yep. You got it. Makes sense. How did I not see it before. Brilliant. I feel foolish for not realizing the genius of it all before.
Let us all know if you have any further pearls of wisdom.

Already answered it above - read the full thread friend.

So youre taking Hank's theory and telling me that Bill Gates was the one who convinced al the governments of the world to engage in this conspiracy...
What the hell are you people smoking?????

You guys realy need to pull your heads out your a$$es and start seeing reality for what it is. And if you dont and you still prefer to live with your heads in the sand and ignore the fact we're in the midst of a global pandemic then at least stop whining about your precious rights - none of which are being abused. Dont want the vaccine? dont take it and shut the 'f' up about it. And dont come complaining if you either get this thing, someone close to you gets it and dies from it or when youre prevented from doing things that others who ARE vaccinated are able to do. Your rights, your choice - not at the expense of others rights. Makes sense to you? or are you selfish enough to think that YOUR rights should come at the expense of other peoples' rights? wouldnt surprise in the least to hear that thats exactly what you think. Just the kind of selfish attitude I would expect.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

I'm getting my second jab of astra zenica this week.

If I die, so be it.

None of us can escape death.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
No comorbidities?