BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44 - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 08-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: BBC reporter dies from vaccine, Lisa shaw, she was 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Indeed, but we only vaccinate the old and vulnerable against flu.
Maybe in the UK(and I doubt it). But in the US, everyone 6 months and older are recommended to get the flu vaccine.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
You are flat out ignorant. Almost every single thing you post about anything is down right ignorant. Do you ever post anything that isn't liberal MEDIA drivel? It is like your entire goal in life is to insult people and remain highly miss informed. It is as if you actually have done ZERO research of any kind. You clearly have never even read on the Pfizer website how the vaccine is suppose to work with the comments you made above. They don't claim to stop the spread, to reduce the chance if getting covid or anything you are suggesting above. Hell, right now they are saying their jab isn't even effective at reducing extreme symptoms and they already made FIVE new boosters to hopefully reduce chances of extreme symptoms.

Please please please just shut your mouth. You talk about dangerous posts but you clearly are almost always dangerous, ignorant and miss informed at best on almost every single post you make. Just stop the stupidity and quite honestly, lame ass insults. You are WORSE than agent!!!
Im sorry but everything you just said - just LOL!
Could you be more absurd? You could try but Im not sure youd succeed.
Which part of 'I agree that you have the right to do whatever you want' did you NOT get?
Where is the insult in that?

Heres an insult for you since you insist Im insulting people: Dont want the vaccine? Dont f#%$ing take it you moron! just stay the F away from me if you dont take it! And dont complain when you cant do basic things that those vaccinated CAN do! Get it?!
is THAT realy too much for you to handle????
What the F is wrong with you anti vaxxers????
And dont you doubt that ill NEVER shut up about this you douchebag idiot! Since you morons insist Im insulting people then I guess Ill accommodate you idiots!
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Indeed, but we only vaccinate the old and vulnerable against flu.

This virus has got some folk whipped up into such a frenzy that they want everyone jabbing, even our young children.

In the UK the vaccine was initially sold as a means to 'protect the NHS', now that has been achieved they are forever looking for reasons to jab for jabbings sake.

Lets not forget, as some in society have become almost rabid in their futile attempts to eradicate covid, thousands are going untreated for other illnesses costing many many more lives. In the UK there are still doctors who are refusing face to face consultations, it's sheer madness.

If I proposed similar state control over folks poor eating habits to save the medical services billions of pounds and save tens of thousands of lives I'd be called a nazi. Go figure?
And it is ME who is the ignorant one right?
EVERYBODY should get the flu shot every year but as the classic anti vaxxer that you are youd deny that as well.
And yes plenty of people - like doctors - have the RIGHT to do whatever they deem necessary to keep themselves safe. Let me guess though - YOUR rights outweigh everybody else's rights and they should do as YOU demand! What a selfish prick!
No limit to your and Yankee's stupidity.
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Is this relevant?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...oxygen-machine

Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Btw way yankee, YOU accuse ME of insults. You accuse ME of not adding anything and just being misinformed.
I just went over this entire thread and here are YOUR comments - all of them:
Post1:
Quote:
Completely True and You sir are completely deranged!
Post 2:
Quote:
You are flat out ignorant. Almost every single thing you post about anything is down right ignorant. Do you ever post anything that isn't liberal MEDIA drivel? It is like your entire goal in life is to insult people and remain highly miss informed. It is as if you actually have done ZERO research of any kind. You clearly have never even read on the Pfizer website how the vaccine is suppose to work with the comments you made above. They don't claim to stop the spread, to reduce the chance if getting covid or anything you are suggesting above. Hell, right now they are saying their jab isn't even effective at reducing extreme symptoms and they already made FIVE new boosters to hopefully reduce chances of extreme symptoms.

Please please please just shut your mouth. You talk about dangerous posts but you clearly are almost always dangerous, ignorant and miss informed at best on almost every single post you make. Just stop the stupidity and quite honestly, lame ass insults. You are WORSE than agent!!!
Two Posts. Both with insults. Both with ZERO information on YOUR side or anything resembling a fact that would support your position against the vaccines.
So next time before you accuse others maybe have a quick look at the way YOU are doing things doucehbag!
Go ahead and give us REAL information as to why you think noone should take this vaccine and how much our lives would be improved without it. I dare you dumba$$!
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes. Glad we got there in the end.

EVERYBODY doesn't get invited for the flu shot in the UK. And yes, I do demand medical assistance from working doctors when required, it's part of the promise made to me when compulsory deductions are taken from my income to pay for the NHS.

If you even decide to stop making dodgy ebay accounts to make sure you can get by and leave your bedsit you might learn how the world operates outside of your seedy little world.

Reading your rabid rants I almost feel sorry for you that life has broken you to the point of spending your whole life in a virtual $hithole, screaming and bawling at anonymous online ID's and relying on ill-gotten gains to survive.
So doctors need to go out of their way at your DEMAND and at the possible cost of their health?
Laughable.
Better get use to the fact the world doesnt revolve around you you selfish prick.
Cry all you want - doesnt change the fact thats how things ARE and how they WILL be. Better get used to the new reality in which a minority of nutjobs (yes thats you) doesnt dictate to the sane majority. Its realy going to suck for you and I couldnt be happier.
As for me - you know nothing about me loser. If I made 'dodgy' ebay accts I wouldnt be the oldest most established acct seller on the forum. If the other sellers made 'dodgy' accts this forum wouldnt still be here. Ill gotten gains? lets how the mods take to that particular comment considering some of them also sell accounts here. good job insulting all the people who sell on this forum. Might want to watch your mouth moron.
As for my life - there are several individuals on this forum who actually know me in real life and know just how good and satisfying it is. Not that I need to prove anything to a pathetic little nobody like you. Youre a sad sad little man who lives a life of delusion and conspiracy theories. Good luck with all that dumba%$$.
Old 08-29-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

I don't have problems with vaccines but they should be voluntary

this is the actual issue here , they have been trying to force people to take vaccines on a regular basis

it is all nonsense that this is for the sake of public safety. if they really cared about public safety they would fix the health system with it's exorbitant expenses where many more people die just because they can't afford proper healthcare and meds. or they could fix the mass addictions caused by the legal drug industry which also lead to far more deaths in the US than COVID
Old 08-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Well what do you know. Hank's comment got removed.
Yeah dude better watch what you say when you mouth off and insult the mods of this forum.
DUMBA$$!
Old 09-01-2021

Longevity: 30%

Well said phaz0rz. Each to their own but the covivaxed people seem to make it a personal mission to get others vaxed. And even kids which is really disturbing. Common knowledge it is experimental. Is is new Cult ?
People talk about the numbers. Do they not see this is not even 1% of the death rate ?? An that is died WITH it. Not OF it

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Only compliant sheep who turn on the news every morning for instructions on how to live their lives are getting this stupid injection. None of this was necessary and this experiment is harming/killing people every week. It's really sad that the media has so much influence that they can talk the majority of people into taking an injection they don't need and that doesn't really do what it says it's supposed to do. All for a meme virus. An elderly man who goes to church with my wife's family died the day after his first shot. His family walked in to see him slumped over dead in a chair.

https://vaxpain.us/

^^that site takes forever to load stats but it's worth a look. At first there were only old people being murdered by the shot but now that they're pushing it on people as young as 12, many new young deaths are being reported each week. :(

I can't relate to anyone who thinks this is a risk worth taking.
Old 09-01-2021

the survival rate with COVID is somewhere around 99% and even with the remaining 1% it is not clear whether it is really 1% , maybe it is 0.50% or 0.20%

there is a lot of propaganda claiming all the time that anybody who died having COVID in fact died from COVID
Old 09-01-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the survival rate with COVID is somewhere around 99% and even with the remaining 1% it is not clear whether it is really 1% , maybe it is 0.50% or 0.20%

there is a lot of propaganda claiming all the time that anybody who died having COVID in fact died from COVID
An interesting thing right now is 98% of the hospitalized COVID patients haven't had the vaccine. Looks like it works pretty good at keeping you from getting deathly ill.
Old 09-01-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
An interesting thing right now is 98% of the hospitalized COVID patients haven't had the vaccine. Looks like it works pretty good at keeping you from getting deathly ill.
I do not trust US statistics though but look at countries with very high levels of vaccination and where it is difficult to hide things

one of the best such countries is ISRAEL as they really did a massive vaccination campaign forcing nearly everybody to take the vaccine

and it says this:

Israel is now having one of the world's worst COVID-19 surges about five months after vaccinating a majority of its population.
Old 09-01-2021

Quote:

Israel is now having one of the world's worst COVID-19 surges about five months after vaccinating a majority of its population.
Is that hospitalized people, or just covid cases? Probably just cases...
Old 09-01-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Is that hospitalized people, or just covid cases? Probably just cases...
98% unvaccinated is a propaganda lie of course

"More than half are in fully vaccinated people"

read here:

https://www.science.org/news/2021/08...t-defeat-delta

if more than 50% of new cases are vaccinated it is statictically impossible that 98% of hospitalizations would come from the other half only which is why no one is spreading that nonsense there that only the unvaccinated have real issues

which is confirmed further down the article:

"514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated"

that is very interesting , infected & vaccinated > 50% and severe cases among vaccinated > 50%

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-01-2021 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2021

Longevity: 53%

As the vaccines has around 6 month of effective period, it will work only if everyone will do vaccination in that period. Instead, loads of people are screaming their antivax crap, and delay vaccination. As a result, virus can not be killed everywhere at once, mutates, jumps from one to another, and then jumps on responsible people that had their vaccines already expired due being vaccinated in December 2020. So it seems we will go through the rough path of a natural selection except the variant when the vaccine will be made obligatory.
Old 09-02-2021

no , this virus won't go away but will be returning every year indefinitely , vaccines won't help here but only a combination of natural immunity and natural selection
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:
no , this virus won't go away but will be returning every year indefinitely , vaccines won't help here but only a combination of natural immunity and natural selection
No, because your body knows how to fight diseases if it got infected once. You get flue once, and then protected for life. But antibodies from vaccines seem to have temporarily effect... as virus is heavily mutating due extreme spread.
Old 09-02-2021

no , there is no long term protection against flu and there are no vaccines that work long term either. that is why the flu comes back every year and lots of people die , this has been like this for ages
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:
no , there is no long term protection against flu and there are no vaccines that work long term either. that is why the flu comes back every year and lots of people die , this has been like this for ages
People do not really die in developed countries. Mostly, flu death toll is taken in third world countries, where there is no seasonal flu and no any normal immunity, and very poor health system.

Last edited by muzzie; 09-02-2021 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-02-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
No, because your body knows how to fight diseases if it got infected once. You get flue once, and then protected for life. But antibodies from vaccines seem to have temporarily effect... as virus is heavily mutating due extreme spread.
Damn, the NHS in the UK is jabbing all our oldies and vulnerable every year for nothing!

As the poster above said, there is no such thing as 'the flu' or 'covid', they're generic terms used to encompass the variations and mutations which, in the case of 'flu' have been around since the dawn of time and for which there is currently no one-jab solution.

Indeed, the flu vaccines being produced this year are an educated guess for what next years variant/mutation will look like. There's well documented years where they got it wildly wrong and the vaccine was pretty ineffective and visa versa.

Those who think that getting the jab against the current strain means they're now immune are wrong, although not a flu, it will behave roughly the same way.

Anyway, those who want to get stabbed every six months, twelve months whatever it is are free to do so. The clamber to restrict those who are unjabbed or forever fretting about avoiding those who's "passport" isn't up to date is doomed to become wholly unworkable.

It's a novelty for the bedwetters to have yet another reason to hide away and feel sorry for themselves. Whether they like it or not this stupidity cannot go on forever.

I know it's wrong, but watching some saps on social media, the news etc having a meltdown has become quite amusing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-02-2021), sax4 (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
People do not really die in developed countries. Mostly, flu death toll is taken in third world countries, where there is no seasonal flu and no any normal immunity, and very poor health system.
Wow, just wow. Where on earth do you get your info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (09-02-2021), sax4 (09-03-2021)
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:
Wow, just wow. Where on earth do you get your info.
I just see stats in my country, how much people are dying from flu. Covid kills 10 - 20x more.