Payoneer and verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 07-14-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default Payoneer and verification

Hello,

I've been reading the forum for hours but I couldn't find a reply to the questions I have.

I'm in need to create a new payoneer account and I do have the photo of the ID card but no possibility to send a selfie holding the document.

Does payoneer ask for selfie verification for everyone now? I remember back when I made my first account it was a random process and I wasn't asked for it but I was led to believe things changed now.

If they do ask for the selfie, my plan B would be connecting a paypal account (it's possible in my country) but I was wondering whether the paypal name needs to match the payoneer name.

If they need to match, I could verify a new paypal account with ID but then I don't have a card matching the same.

Gosh, I feel like I'm not going to be able to create this new account and any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you!

Edit: and I think I posted in the wrong board! If that's the case, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Quina; 07-14-2021 at 06:25 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Payoneer and verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quina View Post
Does payoneer ask for selfie verification for everyone now? I remember back when I made my first account it was a random process and I wasn't asked for it but I was led to believe things changed now.
Still seems random
Old 07-23-2021

I have a question, I linked eBay to Payoneer both are individual accounts and I found that eBay gave me 3 items to sell monthly
How to raise it to 10 items monthly, someone will say to do eBay business account and link it to Payoneer business account, I don't have documents to add in a Payoneer business account, any ideas?
Old 07-23-2021

I still haven't come accross payoneer asking for selfie verification. That's new to me.

Quote:
I have a question, I linked eBay to Payoneer both are individual accounts and I found that eBay gave me 3 items to sell monthly
How to raise it to 10 items monthly, someone will say to do eBay business account and link it to Payoneer business account, I don't have documents to add in a Payoneer business account, any ideas?
3 ITEMS? that's really weird. The default selling limit i know is 5 items /$500.00 per month for USA and 10 items / £750.00 for UK.
Old 01-25-2022

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mando View Post
just contact ebay it should be easy to increase the selling limits
Old 04-14-2022

Longevity: 11%

I've just created a new Payoneer account the other day and received payments and they didn't ask for a selfie. They asked me to upload a photo of the ID and a proof of the address.
Old 04-14-2022
Banned

Longevity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsaien View Post
I've just created a new Payoneer account the other day and received payments and they didn't ask for a selfie. They asked me to upload a photo of the ID and a proof of the address.
Their verification is just easy. So get the documents uploaded.
Old 09-05-2023

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quina View Post
Hello,

I've been reading the forum for hours but I couldn't find a reply to the questions I have.

I'm in need to create a new payoneer account and I do have the photo of the ID card but no possibility to send a selfie holding the document.

If they do ask for the selfie, my plan B would be connecting a paypal account (it's possible in my country) but I was wondering whether the paypal name needs to match the payoneer name.

If they need to match, I could verify a new paypal account with ID but then I don't have a card matching the same.

Gosh, I feel like I'm not going to be able to create this new account and any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you!

Edit: and I think I posted in the wrong board! If that's the case, I'm sorry.
For EU users KYS process is different. If you need registration without selfie you can try not EU country.
Old 12-04-2023

Longevity: 4%

Now selfie verification is required worldwide.
Old 01-12-2024

Longevity: 1%

Any solution for serfie verification?