Credit Card Information for Ebay and Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 11-12-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Credit Card Information for Ebay and Paypal

So I was contacted by lakeman via PM, and he informed me that the only VCC that can be used on PP and Ebay to establish accounts are thoses that can only be purchased from him directly.

I found this to be a little werid as you would think that since this board is to share information and assit indiviual's get back onto Ebay and PP.

Is what I am hearing true??

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Lol Not true at all. I told you that Ebay no longer accepts prepaid cards. I told you there are 3 options. Use a vcc, link your debit card, or link your paypal. Linking your debit card and paypal are not recommended unless you have to link your paypal for the type of items you sell. Reread your pm's, you must not have read them fully.
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
Lol Not true at all. I told you that Ebay no longer accepts prepaid cards. I told you there are 3 options. Use a vcc, link your debit card, or link your paypal. Linking your debit card and paypal are not recommended unless you have to link your paypal for the type of items you sell. Reread your pm's, you must not have read them fully.
I all ready know and have used VCC to create many Ebay Accounts in the past. I ask you which VCC credit do we need to use now to create a Ebay seller account since Simons is blacklisted and no loger works with EBay. You asnswer in reagards to VCC is that the only ones that work are the once you have. You also Stated that "I just know my vccs work".

That tells me that your stating that the only VCC that can be had are those that you sell.
Old 11-13-2009

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Incorrect. I did not say the vcc's I have are the only ones that work... Quit pming me for my supplier, you won't get it.

Read this thread.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...sses-work.html
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Incorrect. I did not say the vcc's I have are the only ones that work... Quit pming me for my supplier, you won't get it.

Read this thread.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...sses-work.html

I know how VCC work, understand that I have used VCC in the past for Stealth accounts. It is not new to me at all. The only that I am trying to obtain is what VCC companies work with Ebay/PP, since times have chnaged since I last create a hand full of stealth accounts
Old 11-13-2009

Then you should know, that is information you will need to find out yourself. No one gives away their supplier...
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Then you should know, that is information you will need to find out yourself. No one gives away their supplier...
Hmmmm why do we have a Alternative Credit Card thread on this board for?
I have communicated with many members over the past along with the thread information that provided current VCC companies work and which ones did not.

I guess you can say that the stealth guide is then of no use, since it share the inforamtion needed to regain control of Ebay Seller use.
Old 11-13-2009

Those will not turn an ebay account into a seller account.

Then why would you be posting asking where to get vccs, if you already know?? You make no sense!!
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Those will not turn an ebay account into a seller account.

Then why would you be posting asking where to get vccs, if you already know?? You make no sense!!
As I stated in the forum and PM. I was looking for the information on VCC for today, since the last time I setup Stealths accounts (sometime ago) has changed. I stated that I know how VCC work hence succesful past Ebay accounts that have been create be me.

So to trim it down a bit, what has changed today comparded to past VCC that we all used to use.
Old 11-13-2009

You are getting your terms confused. Where did you purchase your so called vccs from before?
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You are getting your terms confused. Where did you purchase your so called vccs from before?
I used to by Simons Gift Account to use for verifying a Ebay account.

I also would open new bank accounts
Get a Trac phone
Open USPS PO box (chnage po to APT if needed)
Old 11-13-2009

That's what I thought. Simon cards do not work for ebay and are not the type of vccs I sell.
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That's what I thought. Simon cards do not work for ebay and are not the type of vccs I sell.
I understantood that many post ago, hence the question what alternatives are being used today since Simons cards are down .
Old 11-13-2009

You obviously didn't understand, I've told you several times, through pm and in this thread the 3 options. Scroll up to reread if you forgot..
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You obviously didn't understand, I've told you several times, through pm and in this thread the 3 options. Scroll up to reread if you forgot..
Again I am not new to this. And I understand the 3 options. Use a vcc, link your debit card, or link your paypal

I have used VCC in the past, I understand that Simons does not work today. From what I am hearing form you, is that VCC are only obtained from you (well the ones that will work with Ebay that is)

If that is not true then what VCC today will work with EBay outside of yours. I don't need, or want to know your suplier, that is your buisness.
Old 11-13-2009

Entropay is an option, but not for us since we are in the US. I do not know of any of other vcc companies then the one I use. That does not mean there aren't anymore, that just means I do not know of any others.
Old 11-13-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivesystem View Post
So I was contacted by lakeman via PM, and he informed me that the only VCC that can be used on PP and Ebay to establish accounts are thoses that can only be purchased from him directly.
I highly doubt what you are saying is true. Either you misread the PM or you have some kind of grievance with lakeman.

IMO lakeman is one of the top ten members on this site for knowledge and trustworthiness. Not to mention he will go out of his way in being helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-13-2009)
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
I highly doubt what you are saying is true. Either you misread the PM or you have some kind of grievance with lakeman.

IMO lakeman is one of the top ten members on this site for knowledge and trustworthiness. Not to mention he will go out of his way in being helpful.
ok, here we go again. I don't even know, spoke to, or ever delt with lakeman. That being said, I was contacted by lakeman shortly after I posted a message to find out what the options are for VCC today.

I used to used Simons Gift Accounts to create and verify Stealth EBay seller accounts as I have stated many times. Maybe where the misunderstanding is coming in to play is I have right in front of me a copy of what I used to use.

Its a Visa Virtual Account which has a 16 digit number, a CVV#, a exp date just like a real CC does. Basicly a Prepaid Visa. From what I understand is this dont work any more. Thus the reason I asked what is used in today time. MY process of setting up a accounts was, using one of the VCC (pre paid) from Simons, whic had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to match the one I used with Ebay and PP.
Old 11-13-2009

There are no prepaid cards that anyone has shared here on the forum that work with ebay. It is considered secret info I guess.. Having said that, I gave you the 3 options. Those are the only 3 options until a new prepaid card is found that works with ebay.
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
There are no prepaid cards that anyone has shared here on the forum that work with ebay. It is considered secret info I guess.. Having said that, I gave you the 3 options. Those are the only 3 options until a new prepaid card is found that works with ebay.
So what your telling me is that a Simons Gift Account is differnet that a VCC? Yes/No?

If so how is it differnt
Old 11-13-2009

I guess you can call a Simon Gift account a vcc if you want.. But no matter what you call it, ebay doesn't allow it, so why do you care??
Old 11-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I guess you can call a Simon Gift account a vcc if you want.. But no matter what you call it, ebay doesn't allow it, so why do you care??
Ok, but does your vcc allow me to create my own name, dollar ammount?

Also is it just like the Simons Gift Account. I take it you know the Simons Gift Accounts worked?