Any prepaid banks that work to withdraw from paypal? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 11-20-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Any prepaid banks that work to withdraw from paypal?

I am looking for a bank card , I suppose they are mostly with Metabank , that I can use to verify paypal and withdraw as well...

I know metabank cards such as netspend and account now work wo verify paypal but is that anythign that will work after that? To withdraw on a regular basis?

I tried with netspend and they always bounce my withdrawls back bc the name doesnt match. After being reported to chexsystems I am having an issue getting new banks. I am left with only ONE funtional brick and mortor bank and they only allow one account and it cannot be used with paypal.

any ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2009

Longevity: 89%

have u tried bank of america? i have an issue with the chexsystems but boa still gave me an account, many of them.
Old 11-20-2009

Longevity: 84%

Try a bank that has second chance checking like Wells Fargo.
Old 11-20-2009

Longevity: 95%

Also with netspend ur only allowed one card to ur name if u have more then one u take the chance of the suppending all the accounts! this is what happen on me i had 13 cards used them for about 4-5 months then one day they locked them all up luckly i had no money on the cards and i called them and they said i was only allowed 1 card and i must close the other 12 so i just stoped useing them all toagther.
Old 11-20-2009

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Also with netspend ur only allowed one card to ur name if u have more then one u take the chance of the suppending all the accounts! this is what happen on me i had 13 cards used them for about 4-5 months then one day they locked them all up luckly i had no money on the cards and i called them and they said i was only allowed 1 card and i must close the other 12 so i just stoped useing them all toagther.
i called on the phone i had the same problem customer service told me the max is three now. i have three active card now. i told them to delete the ones i didnt use anymore.
Old 11-20-2009
Threadstarter  

But can you withdraw to the prepaid cards? I have only trid to withdraw once, after I used netspend to verify, it was only $50 and they sent it back bc the names didnt match up. If so , I have one real checking account that is solid. I was able to open another with Capitol One a few weeks ago and the info just came today in the mail , so thats another...

But If I could get a card with NetSpend,Account Now , etc ... could I withdraw to those... Perhaps the names would have to be similar to what is on the Paypal account?

The last net spend I used to verify they even bounced back the two small deposits

Oh and I found out it WAS BOA that reported me , over $34.00 neg 4 years ago So no chance of getting back with them. Which really sucks bc I love BOA :(
Old 11-21-2009

Longevity: 95%

I never had any problems with the names not matching but its been awhile sence i used netspend things must had changed
Old 11-21-2009

Longevity: 83%

netspend is garbage there are alot of cards out there just search .netspend is the worst i had one and they bounced back my funds .i called them and then i told them to stick it where the sun dont shine. they act like it is their money.. Its our money they just supply the damn card.
Old 11-22-2009
Threadstarter  

I know netspend has failed me a few times

I found these and got accounts with them Mango Card, Ready Debit, upside card and account now. And I got them all in a variation of my name, so there wont be an issue with the names not matching
Any comments on the cards mentioned above? I have never heard of mango card , but it looks pretty good...

some of them refuse to accept deposits from Paypal... but like with Account Now , they advertise that they accept Paypal transfers and give you specific instructions on how to set it up...I wonder how many accounts you can have with AccountNow under the same SSN...
Old 12-10-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePaypalNOT View Post
I know netspend has failed me a few times

I found these and got accounts with them Mango Card, Ready Debit, upside card and account now. And I got them all in a variation of my name, so there wont be an issue with the names not matching
Any comments on the cards mentioned above? I have never heard of mango card , but it looks pretty good...

some of them refuse to accept deposits from Paypal... but like with Account Now , they advertise that they accept Paypal transfers and give you specific instructions on how to set it up...I wonder how many accounts you can have with AccountNow under the same SSN...
will mango accept transfers not in your name?
Old 12-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Ive never tried it ... my account is in my real name and it matches the paypal attached to it... *shrug*
Old 12-12-2009

Default Mango

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody999 View Post
will mango accept transfers not in your name?

I can tell you this i a few days, when amazon.com pays me
Old 12-12-2009

Lightbulb

Quote:
But can you withdraw to the prepaid cards? I have only trid to withdraw once, after I used netspend to verify, it was only $50 and they sent it back bc the names didnt match up. If so , I have one real checking account that is solid. I was able to open another with Capitol One a few weeks ago and the info just came today in the mail , so thats another...

But If I could get a card with NetSpend,Account Now , etc ... could I withdraw to those... Perhaps the names would have to be similar to what is on the Paypal account?

The last net spend I used to verify they even bounced back the two small deposits

Oh and I found out it WAS BOA that reported me , over $34.00 neg 4 years ago So no chance of getting back with them. Which really sucks bc I love BOA :(
I'm a new Recruit to the forums and have been actively engaged in search and read for a few days; hours at a time. In a way, I've gotten to know alot of you... like watching a game, standing on the sideline. I'm glad I joined.

Listen, Chex Systems is just a consumer report easily fixable. The Bank you love would take you back and let you open an account, multiple accounts eventually if you wish. When you go in, bring your report from Chex Systems, and be professional about wanting to clear a balance owed from your previous closed account. Explain how you discovered it through a Consumer Report. They don't need more than that and will pull it up and tell you the status immediately. You get a receipt for the paid balance ($34.00), or they tell you it has been written off. It will then be reported back to Chex Systems. Updated on a quarterly basis. You are then cleared to open an account anywhere, especially there... since they are the bank that reported you and you came back to resolve it. And say it just like that, "Now that this is resolved I would like to open an account." It's not like a Credit Score, they will open an account right away because you will be in good standing. It's only $34.00 to clear your name and be back at a Bank you want to be at, plus resolved for any future banking.

If you cannot open the account that day, pay the negative balance, get the receipt, staple it to your Chex Systems report. They will report it...

You should be able to open an account immediately! They will actually be nice about it. It's Business.
Old 12-12-2009

Default NETSPEND does not work!

You can not use netspend to verify anymore, paypal stop it. I do not know if you can still withdraw money with Netspend. Anyone knows?
Quote:

Old 12-16-2009
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

With a prepaid card that accepts direct deposit, you're just opening up a bank account with a debit card. Bank of America doesn't use name verification for the direct deposit. If you owe them 34 dollars, that would probably be the best investment you can make to fix your problem. Unless a friend/family member is willing to do it for you. You could also set up a sweeper account with the bank you have, but it sounds odd that only one account is allowed. Sweeper accounts are used to just sweep money into another account. You could always open an llc with the state you're in, get a federally registered EIN, and do it legally. I know BOA will open a business checking account free for one year, and even though you're being rerport to check systems, you're new company has a clean slate. Just a few more ideas.

Quote:
I am looking for a bank card , I suppose they are mostly with Metabank , that I can use to verify paypal and withdraw as well...

I know metabank cards such as netspend and account now work wo verify paypal but is that anythign that will work after that? To withdraw on a regular basis?

I tried with netspend and they always bounce my withdrawls back bc the name doesnt match. After being reported to chexsystems I am having an issue getting new banks. I am left with only ONE funtional brick and mortor bank and they only allow one account and it cannot be used with paypal.

any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
drgonzo2k2 (02-04-2010)
Old 12-23-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisjaneway View Post
I can tell you this i a few days, when amazon.com pays me
did you get your money?
Old 12-25-2009

yes 3 days after i wrote that message!
Old 12-27-2009

Longevity: 96%

Have you tried it with Paypal? I'm having the same problem. I owe much more than $34 on the Chexsystem. So I won't be able to pay the banks any time soon. Please let me know if someone else has had luck with other prepaid cards. Thanks a million!
Old 12-27-2009

ive you have a problem with chexsystem, try accountnow or bank freedom, their are nice and fast.

AccountNow shows you the deposit 12 hours before it is clear! (in a Pending Deposit List).
Old 01-13-2010

Longevity: 96%
Default Accountnow

I thought Accountnow doesn't work with Paypal anymore. Is it true? Can someone confirm on this? Thanks!
Old 01-13-2010

do we know which prepaid debit cards, bank accts will allow deposits from PP, and amazon with name variation or different name?

I just signed up with: Mango
account now
freedombank
upside
Ready Debit
ING

Which work the best. I don't wnat to add to new PP, and Amazon if it's gonna bounce back and raise a prob. if it bounces can you just add another acct.?
Old 01-14-2010

Noooooo Mango Card Its ify.....and Netspend is a definate Noooooooooo