I need a way to withdraw money from my stealth limited PayPal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 06-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default How can I withdraw money from my limited PayPal thats in a different name

So basically its been its been 180 days since my PayPal has been limited. I can now withdraw the money. The only problem I have come into is that I have used a different name then my real name when I opened the PayPal account and I'm worried that I will be unable to get my funds out of the account so I have come to this wonderful forum for further help. I'm currently a minor and have over $500 in the limited PayPal. So please does anyone know how I can setup a prepaid credit card of some sort to get the money out of the PayPal and possibly on this card or in my real bank account? I'm so sick of dealing with PayPal I just want to get my funds out of the account safely without running into anymore issues! Also on the last note I would preferably like to see the money in my real bank account instead of a prepaid card due to the fees the company might charge.

Please keep in mind:

- There is about $500 is in the account (should I withdraw all at once?)
- I'm a minor (16 yrs old)
- The PayPal account is limited
- The PayPal isn't registered in my real name

Last edited by unreal; 06-28-2010 at 03:35 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

If you have a bank account, just use that. Even though the names don't match, they won't be able to verify ownership. A couple of banks will refuse the transfer if name don't match, but Paypal will still never know.

As far as discussing any cards for you, I hope nobody answers in this thread. PM is for stuff like this. If we answer that question, it will possibly be the last time that brand of card would work ever for anyone. Posts in this forum are viewable by millions of people via search engines. Including your nemesis.

Don't believe me about public viewing of info here?

Google "jfgi voip phone" which is text found in my signature line. Believe it or not, (aside from sponsored ads) that ranks top on that search engine even though other topics use that exact phrase. Anything posted here ends up in SOMEBODY's face some day, like it or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
unreal (06-28-2010)
Old 06-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
If you have a bank account, just use that. Even though the names don't match, they won't be able to verify ownership. A couple of banks will refuse the transfer if name don't match, but Paypal will still never know.

As far as discussing any cards for you, I hope nobody answers in this thread. PM is for stuff like this. If we answer that question, it will possibly be the last time that brand of card would work ever for anyone. Posts in this forum are viewable by millions of people via search engines. Including your nemesis.

Don't believe me about public viewing of info here?

Google "jfgi voip phone" which is text found in my signature line. Believe it or not, (aside from sponsored ads) that ranks top on that search engine even though other topics use that exact phrase. Anything posted here ends up in SOMEBODY's face some day, like it or not.

Okay I guess I'll use my legitimate bank account depending on what other people think. It's always nice to get input from different people. Anyway my bank isn't that big its just some local corporation. If I where to transfer these funds to my bank should I do it all at once or in 2 or 3 transfers? Also if I added my bank account to my PayPal and if the transfer fails will I be able to remove the account and try again with different information(account number, routing number, ect)?

Also thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate your help.

Last edited by unreal; 06-28-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-28-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

As far as I know, your next withdrawal from Paypal must be for the full balance. If the transfer fails, you can try again, but they may run you through the wringer about what went wrong. Perhaps you should open an account with a major bank specifically for this exact transaction - to avoid potential problems that seem to concern you.

I'm pretty sure somebody else here has a suggestion different than mine. So, wait a bit to see what other replies come along. Then try to brain out which tidbits of info would be most effective at solving YOUR problem. Mix and match, you know?
Old 06-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
As far as I know, your next withdrawal from Paypal must be for the full balance. If the transfer fails, you can try again, but they may run you through the wringer about what went wrong. Perhaps you should open an account with a major bank specifically for this exact transaction - to avoid potential problems that seem to concern you.

I'm pretty sure somebody else here has a suggestion different than mine. So, wait a bit to see what other replies come along. Then try to brain out which tidbits of info would be most effective at solving YOUR problem. Mix and match, you know?
I'll wait a bit before I do this. It's weird a different forum I went on I was told that I couldn't extract the funds. Everyone basically said there is no hope and you should give up.

Also is there anyway I can contact the bank and see what they say before I do this? Just so I don't run into problems later down the road...
Old 06-28-2010

Longevity: 82%

No, if you had the 180 limitation and the time is up, then you should be able to withdrawal the funds.

Vicvelcro is completely correct and I haven't seen one of his posts steer anyone wrong yet. I will only add that as far as a bank that does not care about whether the name matches or not, a good one is Bank of America - It's the one that I use. There are others that work just as well, but I wanted to give you one good one that I have exp with.

I don't know if I would ask your bank or not. That may raise a flag with them. I'm not sure.

Other ppl will probably chime in with there 2 cents also.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 06-28-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Lol don't contact your bank or you will have problems! My suggestion is that to make sure it goes through that if you have $500 in PayPal withdraw $490 because once the full amount is withdrawn the PayPal account becomes locked with a $0 balance. Once you have the $490 in your hands lol not in your bank then it's safe to withdraw the remaining balance so the PayPal account will be locked with a $0 balance. GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-28-2010
Threadstarter  

@ NTP: Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post
Lol don't contact your bank or you will have problems! My suggestion is that to make sure it goes through that if you have $500 in PayPal withdraw $490 because once the full amount is withdrawn the PayPal account becomes locked with a $0 balance. Once you have the $490 in your hands lol not in your bank then it's safe to withdraw the remaining balance so the PayPal account will be locked with a $0 balance. GOOD LUCK!
I have no idea what you mean since Vicvelcro says I have to withdraw it all. It seems I can't pick the amount I want to withdraw. Also my account is already locked (limited).
Old 07-01-2010

Longevity: 81%

After 180 days, you can add bank acc and withdraw your money.
Old 09-21-2010

Longevity: 79%

How about circumventing this entirely by sending yourself an invoice from your legitimate pp to your stealth pp; let's say you have $500 in your stealth pp account so you send an invoice to yourself in the amount of $499. You then proceed to send payment thus ending up with with the funds in your real pp (or relative, friend, etc) account. You can send the invoice as a service performed or gift but basically you will be sending your balance from one pp to another, and without having to go through your stealth bank account.

Last edited by xavi72; 09-21-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

You cannot do this with a limited account.

After 180 days, you have two options. Withdraw, or have a check sent.
Old 12-16-2010

I have the same problem, but I cant add my real bank account. are there any reliable online banks that I can withdraw to and then have that go to my real bank account?
Old 12-19-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Just use a real bank account..... the answers to your questions are in the Stealth Book, and updated and discussed quite often in the subscribers area.

there are many, many banks that will work just fine
Old 01-07-2011

Longevity: 78%

Question: Can u withdraw the funds after 180 days is up and re-use a bank account that has been used on a previously limited stealth pp account? will they let u?
Old 01-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

No they will not. A bank account can not AND should not be used with paypal again. It will LINK you. Not to be done at all.

Also try not to text speak. U sound silly when ur posts r written like u wrote
We have users from other countries and they may have trouble understanding
Old 01-07-2011

Longevity: 78%

Ten Four
The Following User Says Thank You to Vale For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (01-07-2011)