withdraw money from limited paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default withdraw money from limited paypal account

Hello. I'm in NZ and with Entropay, I have successfully opened my stealth ebay and paypal account. Everything goes well until this morning that I got an email from paypal indicating me that my paypal account was limited. Below is the quote from this email:
.................................................. .....
As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
your account.

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially
high risk.
For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.
.................................................. ......................

My stealth ebay account is still running ok. I guess it is because I had many sales and large amount just in 10 days which has made paypal suspicious. Now, I can still receive money with this limited paypal account, but I could not send or request money. Therefore, I want to withdraw my money.
My question here are:
1. Can I withdraw my money in the paypal to my virtual entropay credit card?
2. Or can I withdraw my money in the paypal to my real bank account? Since my bank account name does not go along with my stealth paypal account, and also this bank account was used for my previous ebay account which is suspended now.

Thanks for answering my questions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2010

Longevity: 82%

You will be able to withdraw it in 180 days...
Old 05-08-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Why not try to lift the limitation? You left a big part of that email out...
Old 05-08-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi guys. Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, I did leave a big part of that email out, cause I do not want to complicate here. Below is the full quote of this email again:
.................................................. ........
Hello,
As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
your account.

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially
high risk.

Case ID Number: PPxxxxx

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used
to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek
further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal
by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
...........end of quote.........................................

And I did check my paypal account, it still allows me receive money and update informaiton. But I can not send or request money. Paypal does not say that I can only withdraw my money in 180 days later.

I do not try to lift the limitation because paypal asked for heaps of documents from me, including: address, bank account, prove that I have enough inventory, shipping doucments............
This is a stealth account. Do you think I still have chance to lift the limitation? Shall I try to eamil them?

Anyway, if I do not stand any chance, I just want to get money back. My question is:
is it safe for me to withdraw money to my bank account which has been used for previous ebay account and which is suspended now. Can paypal see my bank account name? I'm afraid to be caught by them. Or should I withdraw the money to my virtual Entropay credit card?

Thanks
Old 05-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Hello, I've just checked my Paypal. To withdraw money, it only provided two account type options: one is savings account and the other is checking. Does this mean that I could not withdraw my money to my virtual credit card? Anyone could let me know how can I get the money and solve this issue?
Thank you so much!
Old 05-09-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

You can not withdraw to your VCC unless the card has specific capabilities.

I do believe they limited your Paypal account due to the bank account you added to it. One bank account can not be used by two Paypal accounts effectively. Here in the US, it is not supposed to even occur. Older system exploits could circumvent PP in that regard. If one PP is limited, the other PP with the same bank attached will surely be linked and create a bigger warning to their security people.

Do not close your bank account at this time. You might want to withdraw most of your bank balance so Paypal cannot access those funds. Keep at least one of the bank accounts available until your funds are released by Paypal. Then get your money, close the bank account, and start over fresh with all new everything.
Old 05-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks man. I still got questions here. The problem is how can I withdraw money from the limited paypal? The paypal is linked to my virtual credit card. I could not withdraw the money to other accout casue the account name must match with the name on paypal? Please explain.
Old 05-10-2010
Vicvelcro

You can not withdraw from the limited account unless you get the limit removed.

The name on the bank account does not have to match. They claim that it does and they scare you with empty threats. Paypal lies about your name needing to match. Look around, several people have posted about that for at least a couple years.

None of my paypal accounts have the same name that I used to open my bank accounts. I always get my money.

So, leave one or both of your bank accounts open. If you close them, you will find it very hard or impossible to get your money when Paypal releases them. If you DO leave the bank accounts intact, when the money becomes available, you get one last transfer from Paypal. Send it to the bank. Wait for the money to show up on your balance. Go buy a beer.

However, just to be safe: While you are waiting for Paypal to release your funds, remove most of your funds from those bank accounts. Sometimes Paypal tries to pull money out of your bank and lock it in their system.

In summary, go to your bank or whip out your handy dandy sadistic black ATM card of impending demise. Withdraw most of your money. Do not close your accounts. Go get a new bank account. Make a new ebay account. Make a new paypal account. Start making money. If you do not start making money, you may starve to death waiting for Paypal to give you what's already yours.
Old 05-10-2010
Threadstarter  

lol.
Vicvelcro, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not thank you so much.
That's quite a big relieve after reading over your post.

May all the dirty words in all different languages in this entire world go to the sneaky paypal!

On the other side of the coin, I have learnt some stuff from paypal. I will live with the enemy and fight against it!

All the best to this forum and friends here.
Old 05-10-2010
Vicvelcro

I hear ya loud and clear. Now, go rip 'em a new one.
Old 05-11-2010

Longevity: 82%

Vic,
Had to jump in on this one--are you saying that after the 180 days you have to make a physical withdraw from the unlimited PayPal account? I thought they sent a check to you for the remaining balance and then closed your account...
Old 05-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

My understanding is, after the final "you're ****ed" email or designation. 180 days later you get one chance to either ask for a check, or withdraw to a bank that's on the account. The best part in all of this is, in the mean time ebay and paypal scare the sh..it out of your buyers and they all open cases on you, so whatevers left afterwards you get. if you sell internationally w/o tracking like me. you have to hope and pray the buyers are honest. I lost 2 accounts this week... 1 was semi stealth with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address/ and mispelled last name, and the ss# wont match of my sisters kid (dont lecture, shes cool with it) i did lie about the age.. but well ill say somehting about that to them i think
Old 05-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

I have learned a few things, and i am going to put them to use from here on out on my stealth accounts that are new. build it upto 15-20 feedback and slowly move product, being greedy gets you in trouble. When i started getting $70 a pop for a vero item i paid $12 for, i got greedy, i was thinking of all the cruises,vacations, 5 star hotels.. and moved too fast, i can still think that way. But, you need to do it smarter. You need to spread it out under many accounts. I am also going to take my own non stock photo's, with invoices/receipts next to the product. Perhaps if i get limited, i'll put all my product together take a photo for paypal and make some invoices and try, and if it fails? I just write it off as a $5 phone investment. and take my deposit in 6 months of whatever it is, if it happens in the next 2 months, consider it a end of year christmas bonus.

Staying positive is the key to success. And my cell changing ips everytime too~ also helps. if they ever start tracking my mac address... well then that might be scary, but i change user accounts for every id, anyway and everyone has a different ip everytime from my carrier
Old 05-23-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post

However, just to be safe: While you are waiting for Paypal to release your funds, remove most of your funds from those bank accounts. Sometimes Paypal tries to pull money out of your bank and lock it in their system.

In summary, go to your bank or whip out your handy dandy sadistic black ATM card of impending demise. Withdraw most of your money. Do not close your accounts. Go get a new bank account. Make a new ebay account. Make a new paypal account. Start making money. If you do not start making money, you may starve to death waiting for Paypal to give you what's already yours.
OK, but what if I have ran over monthly limit with my bank account. Can paypal still take funds from my bank account what is associated with my virtual credit card? (PP account limited)
Old 05-25-2010
Vicvelcro

PP may attempt to remove funds, and it would fail if your account does not have sufficient funds. Which is even worse than them getting the money.

Overdraft fees pile up fast. PP my continue the attempt to pull funds repeatedly for a long time. It will add up.
Closed Thread