green dot - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 01-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default green dot

Does green dot work with paypal or enbay? I only want to use for the credit card part I have a bank account to add.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2011

Longevity: 95%

it works fine for ebay and paypal. paypal is incothoots with greendot inc now so im 100% sure it works.
Old 01-04-2011

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
it works fine for ebay and paypal. paypal is incothoots with greendot inc now so im 100% sure it works.
Where to get Green Dot and is it a Visa? I also just need to perform the credit card part as I have many bank accounts so I am covered there

thanks all
Old 01-04-2011
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

green dot is designed to have payroll direct deposit added. I wouldn't use it to withdraw funds from paypal, but the credit card works fine

They can be found at most drug stores, cvs, walgreens, rite aid, target, wal mart etc...
Old 01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
green dot is designed to have payroll direct deposit added. I wouldn't use it to withdraw funds from paypal, but the credit card works fine

They can be found at most drug stores, cvs, walgreens, rite aid, target, wal mart etc...
So I can pick up a Green dot and use add it as a credit card to my backup PAypal accounts?
Old 01-05-2011

greendot has both master and visa card u pick which one u want when u buy them.
Old 01-05-2011

Quote:
greendot has both master and visa card u pick which one u want when u buy them.
So the green dots cards do work work adding as a credit card to paypal. I was going to then link my Ebay accoun tto it. I have all ready added a bank account
Old 01-05-2011

yeah they work for a creditcard for pp
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
yeah they work for a creditcard for pp
So I picked up a green dot visa today. I wen to reg it online and have a few questions. Since I have a stealth (⊗⊗⊗⊗ name address etc) Ebay and PP account what do I use when I reg the green dot card online.?

thanks
Old 01-06-2011

u have to use real info on greendot cause they need social and a real address u can pick ur card up at
Old 01-06-2011

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Massive, I would not use a Greendot or any card with my real info on pp. I've learned my lesson in the past, a vcc is a much better option.
Old 01-06-2011

yeah giftcards or vcc's is the way to go if u just want to pay fees or make a sellers id
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
yeah giftcards or vcc's is the way to go if u just want to pay fees or make a sellers id
to make a seller id can i use a vanillia visa. also as I stated I have a green dot, but unsure how to reg it becuae the name on the ebay and pp account are ⊗⊗⊗⊗

Last edited by massivesystem; 01-06-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-06-2011

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

You can not add a vanilla visa to your ebay to turn it into a seller account. You can add it to the pp and then link your ebay to the pp to turn it into a seller account.

If you're asking about withdrawing to a greendot, yes you add your real info to the greendot. PP cannot see that info..
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
You can not add a vanilla visa to your ebay to turn it into a seller account. You can add it to the pp and then link your ebay to the pp to turn it into a seller account.

If you're asking about withdrawing to a greendot, yes you add your real info to the greendot. PP cannot see that info..
I am not interested in withdrawing funds to a green dot cards. I do have a new green dot visa that I have not reg yet. I also have a vanillia visa. I just want to use one of the cards to lift the limits on PP. I have all ready added a bank account and verified the deposits. My ebay acount is linked to my PP account.

SO do I use the green dot and if I do since the Ebay and PP have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and address how do I got about reg the green dot. Or cant I
Old 01-06-2011

I've already told you, I do NOT recommend using a debit card with your real info. You just seem to ignore that.

Vanilla Visa's used to work to lift pp limits, but I am not sure if they still do, I know they took away the option to register them online.

As I said earlier

Quote:
Massive, I would not use a Greendot or any card with my real info on pp. I've learned my lesson in the past, a vcc is a much better option.
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
I've already told you, I do NOT recommend using a debit card with your real info. You just seem to ignore that.

Vanilla Visa's used to work to lift pp limits, but I am not sure if they still do, I know they took away the option to register them online.

As I said earlier
I hear what you are saying and I do understand. I am also going by what First Edition and doughboykilla have stated about using Green Dot to add as a CC to Paypal.

I am simply asking questions. No disrespect but I guess I have to check with First Edition and doughboykilla on what I need to do to use a GD card just to lift the limits on a PP.

I understand that you sell VCC cards as other do also.

You stated "I've learned my lesson in the past, a vcc is a much better option.

So what did you do wrong ?

Last edited by massivesystem; 01-06-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamjellybean View Post
Does green dot work with paypal or enbay? I only want to use for the credit card part I have a bank account to add.
did you use a green dot cc to add to your pp account. If so do you have a steath account, and when you reg the card with green dot what info did you use.
Old 01-06-2011

You are getting confused on two different things. You asked them if the Greendot cards worked for lifting limits.. Yes they work, I've said that.. Them working and being recommended or a good choice, are two completely different things..

As I've said several times and so has DBK, a prepaid card/vcc is a MUCH better option.. You do not want to use something with real info unless you have to, like a bank account you have to use real info. For the credit card option, use a vcc or prepaid.
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
You are getting confused on two different things. You asked them if the Greendot cards worked for lifting limits.. Yes they work, I've said that.. Them working and being recommended or a good choice, are two completely different things..

As I've said several times and so has DBK, a prepaid card/vcc is a MUCH better option.. You do not want to use something with real info unless you have to, like a bank account you have to use real info. For the credit card option, use a vcc or prepaid.
Green dot is a prepaid card is it not? Also when it comes to prepaid cards are you talking about another type other than GD?

The question was If I have a stealth Ebay and PP account all with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address then how do I reg the GD card on their website
Old 01-06-2011

Greendot requires your real info including SSN. Prepaid cards like Vanilla visa, Simon Gift cards, etc, do not and that's what we are referring to.

If you insist on using the Greendot, You register it with your real info, that can't be seen by pp..
Old 01-06-2011

Quote:
Greendot requires your real info including SSN. Prepaid cards like Vanilla visa, Simon Gift cards, etc, do not and that's what we are referring to.

If you insist on using the Greendot, You register it with your real info, that can't be seen by pp..
I tried a VV card, PP said since there is not address it could not be used. Also if someone used GD and reg it with their real info, you cant put that same info on PP whan you add the card can you, they can see that.

So if my name is John Doe and my address is 1234 yuck street and I use that on GD website I will have to use that same info on PP, if i use the stealth name and address on my PP acount it won't take it. I can add a adress on pay to match the card, but doesn't PP see that? Because if I am on PP and I go to my profile and look at the card that was added it would have the stealth adress and the address that I had to use to reg the GD card, which my real address and I don't want PP to see that of course. SO I question is can't they see the same address info on my PP account that I see?