Setting up first stealth... A little confused... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 12-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Setting up first stealth... A little confused...

Hello everyone.... I am setting up my first stealth account, I have the book but the computer I have the E book on is currently in the shop with a virus so I'm stuck...
I went to the bank and opened a new account, I used that account on my paypal account.... Now to lift the $500 withdrawal limit i need to enter either a SS# or a credit/debit card.... Now I did purchase a green dot card and had planned on setting it up with the same name, address, ect. as my eBay and paypal accounts but it asked for a SS# as well so I added my real info.

My question is should I use my debit card I am getting with my new bank account or do I need to find another pre-paid card and use it ? Or can I use the one I just bought from walmart even though it has my real info ???

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You can use the new debit card or the wal mart one as long as you DO NOT provide pp with the real info...you just keep the reg. info of the card in the details of the account...Hope you follow.
Old 12-21-2011

Longevity: 71%

Dont use your old information you will get a friends address or change the address slightly so they wont found out its you coming back again.
Old 12-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Rsot.... So the new debit card will work ? Even though it will have my real info linked to it ? I thought they would check a last name, zip code, or something ? Or do they not get to see that info, like the bank account ?

HB222...I have already set up the accouts using my dad's info... He's old and won't ever even use either one. I have a new bank account in my name and they are sending me a debt card.... Just wondering if it's safe to use that card to lift the $500 withdrawal limit or if I need to go get a visa gift card?
Old 12-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Register your debit card or walmart card to your pp info to be safe (address wise) - name pp CANNOT see unless you idiotically tell him/write them.
Old 12-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Damit ! I already put my real info on the greendot card I got from walmart, i had to so they could mail me the real card.....I guess once I get the actual card in the mail I can go in and change the address right ? Will that work ? I can't give the bank a bunk address cuz they will send the debit card to that address.... I suppose I can get a vanilla visa ( whatever that is) from 7-11 and see what those are about.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayh8er For This Useful Post:
Tzg (10-15-2013)
Old 12-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Wait.

I guess I was not clear - sigh.

The walm art card (like any bank account) HAS to be in your real name. Let's say name is John Redundant.

The address of the bank account or debit card does not really play a factor since PP just wants the account info.

Let's say your PP account is : Jack Newprocess.

You enter the bank account or debit info in the account. For NAME of account holder - you must use JACK NEWPROCESS.

The Vanilla Visa is for the cc part of the account - confirmation - that's different - you need to have the address of the pp account registered to the cc card.
Old 12-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Yes I have already entered my bank account info and have confirmed it, now to lift the $500 withdrawal they want a SS# or a debit/credit card.
The GreenDot card is in my real name, John redundant, the new bank account that is sending me a new debit card is in my real name, John redundant, and they both also have my real address with them.

So your saying I can use either card to verify jack newprocess ? Even though the name, address, and zipcode are all registered to John Redundant ?

I thought I read that that will not work and at least the Zipcode or lastname need to be the same.

Sorry if I sound dumb, I'm a newb and just wanna get this one right the first time because I'm using my dads info and I can get his SS# if I really need 2.
Old 12-23-2011
Threadstarter  

You say the Vanilla visa is for the cc part of the account- confirmation.... That is exactly what I'm trying to do.

I picked one up today at 7-11 and was planning on registering it online to Jack Newprocess' name and address.... Right ?
Old 12-23-2011

Longevity: 71%

maybe this will help...

go to walgreens and buy a vanilla visa card and load $20 on it...

come home and go to vanillavisa.com and "register" the card which only wants your zip code...USE the zip you used for your stealth account...

go to paypal and enter the vanilla visa card....

go back to vvisa's site and get the ppal code

go back to ppal and enter the code...

hope this helps and good luck!!!
Old 12-23-2011
Threadstarter  

But I do follow what you are saying, your saying that pp can't see any of the info or details of the account, only the account # and name that I give them, so the name, address, and any info on the card doesn't matter because they have no way to verify it..
Old 12-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Flylow.... That is exactly what I was planning on doing, I bought one today for $25 at 7-11 and plan on using it...

I'm just trying to see if I'm following what Rsot is suggesting, and those cards will also work.