Just found a great debit card for setting up PayPal - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 05-04-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

yeah i dont think they can accept mirco depoist cause its been like 6 days already for my mirco 2 show and it has'nt
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_blue_messiah View Post
Funny... netspend claims on its website that it could be used with paypal by each time but the micro deps never show up. But anyways biopunk, give us your information on if its useful to verf paypal and ebay? I seem abit confuse here cause people are having problems with it I read... Have anyone out there used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address + name to get it to work? Or can you do that with this card? Any good stories out there about this card?
Its very unlikely ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info will work I tried with three accounts (the addresses were valid including zip code) however the SSN was not, therefore I think they do a credit check or something - either way if a real SSN and info is required who in there right mind would use this company instead of Wamu etc.

Lastly, Metabank is in fact the issuing bank - therefore its common knowledge that Metabank are a no go with Paypal.
Old 05-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%
Send a message via Yahoo to Biopunk
Default I don't understand it...

I don't get it, this worked great for me. It could be that the two accounts I used for paypal did contain real info and SSNs. I did hope for some referrals, but I truely hoped that this would help others. I do apoligize to everyone who have not been able to get this to work for them. I got an account in my name and my wifes name useing our real info and had no problems verifying or getting the cards. That could be the key to it. Again I am deeply sorry to everyone, I just wanted to help everyone out with the info and hopefully get a few referrals at the same time.
Old 05-05-2008

well i gave up i emailed them and they said it would work maybe google has them blocked highly unlikely though i might try it on a paypal just to see if it works if nothing else this would make a great card for HDC begin they dont do mirco verfaction
Old 05-13-2008

Just used this card on a ING account and got the 2 small depoists so its confirmed it recives the small depoists. I will try it again on another google account and see what happens they may have google and paypal blocked for some odd reason.
Old 05-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Just used this card on a ING account and got the 2 small depoists so its confirmed it recives the small depoists. I will try it again on another google account and see what happens they may have google and paypal blocked for some odd reason.
Did you use real info? Such as SSN

Please let us know.
Old 05-13-2008

yeah on the upcard u got to use real info i even had my g/f sign up for her a card she used all her real info and here moms address and about 30 mins later got the email saying she needs to fax a uility bill and id to them blah BS. So they do match ssn's to address's
Old 05-14-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via Yahoo to flash2782

hi please refer me i am susana potter e mail at iamsusa2@hotmail.com
Old 05-16-2008

ok i can confirm this card dose work on google checkout what problems we had was we added the card as a bank before with actvated it. You goto get the card first in the mail then call and get it active then add it as a bank to google and got the mirco
i bet it works for paypal as well
Old 05-16-2008

Longevity: 92%

funny how everyone says the meta bank wont work with Paypal i have 2 accounts using meta bank right now. P.S one of them is my upside visa
Old 05-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%
Send a message via Yahoo to Biopunk

I personally have 4 accounts using Meta Bank.
Old 05-27-2008

I used all my real info and had no problems with the upside card...got the card in the mail about a week ago. I did have to fax in my ID and utility bill, but that was processed fairly quickly and wasn't a problem at all. I just use the upside card for paypal...the bank account withdrawals. I just hope that I can get more than one account since you obviously are going to need a different card for each paypal account. I tried to ask the upside people and they said that you can have one account per e-mail address. If that is the case hopefully you could have as many cards as you want. Does anyone here have more than one upside card account using the same name and address?
Old 05-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayround2 View Post
I used all my real info and had no problems with the upside card...got the card in the mail about a week ago. I did have to fax in my ID and utility bill, but that was processed fairly quickly and wasn't a problem at all. I just use the upside card for paypal...the bank account withdrawals. I just hope that I can get more than one account since you obviously are going to need a different card for each paypal account. I tried to ask the upside people and they said that you can have one account per e-mail address. If that is the case hopefully you could have as many cards as you want. Does anyone here have more than one upside card account using the same name and address?
Can you start adding funds via bank deposit once you have faxed the details over?

Or do you need to activate the card first?
Old 06-02-2008

You can start adding funds immediately. Seems to be no problems with this card right now.
Old 06-03-2008

I was unable to add funds till i got the card in my mail box and activated it
Old 06-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayround2 View Post
Wait a minute. Why are they requesting this information?? I recently signed up with another company that wanted verification but I just assumed it was. Now you're telling me they're requesting additional info when you actually submit real info. I have never heard of this before. What's going on.

Last edited by Modee; 07-27-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-19-2008

Who cares what they are asking for...it's nothing that a lot of the groups want to have anyway, verification of your address and your real social security number. The upside card is great, I just received my second card in the same name and address and have it registered to a second paypal account. I've got like 2K in each account...accountnow also still works just fine as well. One downside of the upside card is that getting money out an ATM is costly...$2 from upside, $2 for the ATM owner, then .99 processing fee. The key is just to get cash back after a purchase at like walmart or something...buy a 50 cent candybar and get $200 back and your fee was only .50 and you also have a nestle crunch bar. I highly recommend the upside card.
Old 10-09-2009

Longevity: 84%
Default UpsideCard

Hello,

is the UpSideCard still a good card for payouts?

Greets

Dennis
Old 10-11-2009
Banned

Longevity: 87%

No. It seems now that anytime you add a card run by MetaBank, Paypal will call you on your first withdrawal telling you they are going to remove your bank account because it is a prepaid card, and that you need to add a REAL bank account.
Old 10-11-2009

Longevity: 84%
Default How about Amazon?

Hey,

and how about amazon.com?

On Ebay i use propay, i dont use paypal after the 1000 Limitation

Greets

Patrick