VCC Billing address, Bank acc name questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 02-06-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default VCC Billing address, Bank acc name questions

Hi aspkin,

I have some questions regarding linking cc and bank accounts to my stealth pp

1. VCC
i've been trying to add my entropay vcc to my stealth singapore pp. the vcc gets rejected until i change my address from entropay site to match my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ pp one.
I read some of the posts that say that entropay does not have avs check so it bypasses pp address check, hence stealthing entropay is not necessary.

Am i doing something wrong here? i also read from here that if i keep changing the address on entropay they will flag my account. Hence im not sure if i should upgrade my entropay to premium to lift the limits

If not entropay, can anyone recommend a similar card service (can create/dispose multiple vccs, works on pp, can withdraw to bank)

2. Bank Account
According to the ebay stealth guide it says that the name on the bank account is not important as PP only sees the numbers, as most banks do not share the account holder's name with PP) How can we check if the bank shares the name info with PP? should i call up/email my bank and inquire?

3. misc
Is it true if my stealth account is SELLING with only a vcc attached i will be limited almost immediately, but if i my stealth account is merly for BUYING nothing will happen?

Thank you for reading my post and i will appreciate some good advice and a point in the right direction.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: VCC Billing address, Bank acc name questions

Real details in Entropay, you then make sub cards from that initial card to add to your eBay/PayPal accounts to confirm them.

That is correctly that PP will not see the name on your bank account, all banks that are workable with stealth accounts will not share your details with PP, you read around on this forum to find out which those bank are.

If you want to sell on eBay/PayPal you add the VCC to confirm the account but you need to add a bank account as well to verify the account and then you are good to go. People who only buy on eBay usually have an easier ride. If you spend some time reading around this forum you will understand a lot more about stealth selling accounts work.
Old 02-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Are you working on pp.com or...other country?
Old 02-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

Are you working on pp.com or...other country?

I am working from singapore paypal.

I understand that the US paypal requires a verified bank account.

The bank accounts that are considered working are mostly in the US/UK region.

If anyone has any info on the banks within the Asia region (NE,SE Asia) I would appreciate it if they can point me in the right direction. Thanks!