eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Ripple long play ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/112479-ripple-long-play.html)

Auctionking 11-23-2017 11:01 PM

Ripple long play ?

Any opinions. Bought during amax pump. Might hold. 1$ time line ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

empirestate 11-24-2017 02:43 AM

Re: Ripple long play ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auctionking (Post 886524)
Any opinions. Bought during amax pump. Might hold. 1$ time line ?

Nobody wants this, this is owned by big banks, this is the opposite of decentralization..
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

Auctionking 11-24-2017 08:10 AM

The big banks want it..... I'm looking to make money. I would buy "dogshtcoin" if it had potential. The first wave of crypto is just about over. People got rich. Next wave will be driven by the masses including big bussiness. Hoping I don't miss this one. In my opinion that is...

Futuremogul888 11-24-2017 07:30 PM

Ripple is a very safe long play. You will not likely get rich off of ripple anytime soon but you can expect a steady increase in value. You are probably right on the money (no pun intended) if you think ripple will be about $1.00 by 2018. It has a large, very professional team with a proven use case and plenty of clients already using it.

The only thing that concerns me about this coin is whether the companies that are using ripplenet will really end up using XRP. If XRP gets widespread use by banks, swift, and other financial insitutions and services, sky is the limit.

empirestate 11-25-2017 09:34 AM

Stay away, there are better plays out there

Futuremogul888 11-25-2017 07:31 PM

IF empirestate gives you advice, make sure to do the exact opposite of it.

Auctionking 11-25-2017 07:52 PM

Burn

nate 11-27-2017 09:33 AM

I was asking around about Ripple the other day. It was not created by the banks, I thought the same, they are only using the software.

Ripple can be printed out like cash, which is why the price hasn't made any large movements. Ripple is a long play. From my understanding the mining of Ripple is centralized. But I maybe wrong about that. I know its not mined by GPU.

From everything I read its a safe bet to hold Ripple long term.

elmo 11-27-2017 08:55 PM

I think there are safer long term plays available like ETH

Auctionking 11-28-2017 08:38 AM

Why?

slapped 11-28-2017 10:10 AM

I am very interested in investing in these coins, I have been struggling to understand how they are valued.

I know that the original allure that drove their price was the ability to move money from Point A to B for free (No Exchange Rate), also completely Untraceable, But is that All?,,,,the Market CAP IS ENORMOUS,,,and getting bigger everyday,,,How many Bitcoin are there?,,,Can there be more bitcoin added,,,and many other questions

empirestate 11-28-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 887244)
I am very interested in investing in these coins, I have been struggling to understand how they are valued.

I know that the original allure that drove their price was the ability to move money from Point A to B for free (No Exchange Rate), also completely Untraceable, But is that All?,,,,the Market CAP IS ENORMOUS,,,and getting bigger everyday,,,How many Bitcoin are there?,,,Can there be more bitcoin added,,,and many other questions

There's YouTube for dummies...

JamesNorth101 11-28-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 886713)

You dislike for personal reasons not because of its potential for profit.

Getting personal leads to bad advise

Auctionking 11-28-2017 11:36 AM

YouTube crypto advise is horrible. Pump and dump propaganda

LSD 11-28-2017 12:19 PM

The only reason why eth based coins and litecoin, zcash are pumping, and xrp not....these all are minable by anyone and xrp is owned by the developers only.
Whenever the price rises, they dump their shares in the market to make $$$$. This happened in the last pump in 6-8 months ago. Otherwise ripple has more potential.

slapped 11-28-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 886713)

WHERE,,,,are you kidding???,,,,If you would have said to stay away because this may be the next "Bubble" waiting to bust,,then I might agree,,,but to say that there are "Better Plays" is CRAZY

Auctionking 12-11-2017 09:43 PM

I sold my Lite coin to buy ripple. Dahm....

xenix 12-11-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 887017)
I was asking around about Ripple the other day. It was not created by the banks, I thought the same, they are only using the software.

Ripple can be printed out like cash, which is why the price hasn't made any large movements. Ripple is a long play. From my understanding the mining of Ripple is centralized. But I maybe wrong about that. I know its not mined by GPU.

From everything I read its a safe bet to hold Ripple long term.

Let me put it in this way ,i have no intention to hurt you ,i have been watching in this forum and other IM forum people post things which they don't understand or have no idea ,it might be so misleading

1)First thing Mining ripple is not possible ,its like saying i would like to mine american dollars ,you only can buy it thats it you cannot mine it ,

for those who will come and say nah random dude said its minable bla bla
have a look
https://i.imgur.com/roJyg9V.png?1
Here is the link
https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

2)You are wrong Ripple is controlled by list of banks,any time they want to rise the price ,they can do it with no issues and if they want to dump they can do it instant ,none can question it

https://ripple.com/company/

3) It's not even a proper cryptocurrency ,ripple is centralised (i would suggest people to read about how mining works how miners confirm the transaction so that they understand the concept of decentralisation and how proper crypto works)

Auctionking 12-11-2017 11:23 PM

Wrong . Xrp is the coin and can only be pumped or dumped in traditional ways as all crypto can be. The amount of coins is finite.

Auctionking 12-11-2017 11:24 PM

Usd or any dollar is not finite.

xenix 12-12-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auctionking (Post 889652)
Usd or any dollar is not finite.

I have mentioned usd in the context it cannot be mined it is circulated by goverment ,same with ripple ,it cannot be mined

Auctionking 12-12-2017 12:35 AM

Usd minning would be government bonds. For comparison. But the comparison of ripple and usd is kinda weak