Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Making Money > CryptoCurrency

CryptoCurrency Discuss all CryptoCurrencies / coins and their use for personal or business purposes. Bitcoin (BTC) is possibly the best known but there are numerous crypto currencies, this is the forum to discuss them all.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-30-2017
lucy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 555
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?
Coinspace who are legit don't have it and I'm not sure where to buy from
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-30-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

I use an exchange, like changelly to convert ETH into XRP, which is then deposited into my wallet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-31-2017
lucy's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 555
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

I've been having problems uploading docs to Coinbase, the upload keeps failing, so don't have any Ether, what's a good reliable site to buy Ripple without Ether?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-31-2017
nyc's Avatar
nyc nyc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 623
Thanks: 196
Thanked 96 Times in 63 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
I've been having problems uploading docs to Coinbase, the upload keeps failing, so don't have any Ether, what's a good reliable site to buy Ripple without Ether?
I can sell you ripple for $4 a share
__________________
I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nyc For This Useful Post:
vogeltron (12-31-2017)
  #5  
Old 12-31-2017
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,780
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Kraken and Bitstamp are two reputable options for buying Ripple.

Although note (I think) with Kraken you need to fund purchases using Bitcoin (as they don't accept GBP the last I checked). So in turn you may need to buy BTC on coinbase first.

I'd sign up to both exchanges, but brace yourself, it's going to take you a month+ before you can begin buying. Verification around this time is going to take a long time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-31-2017), rsot (12-31-2017), vogeltron (12-31-2017)
  #6  
Old 12-31-2017
lucy's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 555
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default

Uploading docs to Coinbase is DUA causing immense problems, I've tried the webcam to take s picture of the passport abd it keeps failing.

Tried the mobile link and Coinspace is not sending the link to my mobile?

Been trying for past few months and lost out on buying anything from Coinspace.


Play, can't use Kraken or Bitstamp due to no Coinspace and no Bitcoins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Kraken and Bitstamp are two reputable options for buying Ripple.

Although note (I think) with Kraken you need to fund purchases using Bitcoin (as they don't accept GBP the last I checked). So in turn you may need to buy BTC on coinbase first.

I'd sign up to both exchanges, but brace yourself, it's going to take you a month+ before you can begin buying. Verification around this time is going to take a long time.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-31-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

I'm having massive problems uploading / verifying my docs on coinbase. Going to try blockchain and see if that is easier
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-31-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,971
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,992 Times in 7,021 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridermacleod View Post
I'm having massive problems uploading / verifying my docs on coinbase. Going to try blockchain and see if that is easier
Coinbase sux for non US residents. I am speaking from personal experience.

__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-31-2017
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,495
Thanks: 2,838
Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,523 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Kraken works. Well, NOW they're working. The past 6 months they were having server issues but it seems like they fixed it for the most part.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/ Get -->

Notice: A SHORT & SWEET PM gets answered before ANY other PMs sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-31-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,618
Thanks: 4,579
Thanked 7,019 Times in 6,393 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?



Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
x2ruff4u (01-02-2018)
  #11  
Old 12-31-2017
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,780
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
Uploading docs to Coinbase is DUA causing immense problems, I've tried the webcam to take s picture of the passport abd it keeps failing.

Tried the mobile link and Coinspace is not sending the link to my mobile?

Been trying for past few months and lost out on buying anything from Coinspace.


Play, can't use Kraken or Bitstamp due to no Coinspace and no Bitcoins
Close your coinbase account from settings.

Then start the entire process from your mobile phone, using the coinbase app - that's what I did.

Your going to need to get lighting right, no glares, reflections, entire ID must fit into the image (including borders), don't use a VPN on your phone when carrying out this process,... lots of factors to consider. Even when perfect, it can still fail. You must simply persist.

Worst case, contact coinbase support. Don't expect a fast response though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
lucy (01-01-2018)
  #12  
Old 01-01-2018
lucy's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 555
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default

Play, come here let me give you a big wet kiss

It worked!! I did exactly what you said, love you :-)

Passport verified, now have 2 choices to Add Account

1. Bank Account
2. Credit/Debit Card


Which do you recommend? I want the to be able to cash out to my bank account without any problems

Luv You Play :-) :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Close your coin-base account from settings.

Then start the entire process from your mobile phone, using the coinbase app - that's what I did.

Your going to need to get lighting right, no glares, reflections, entire ID must fit into the image (including borders), don't use a VPN on your phone when carrying out this process,... lots of factors to consider. Even when perfect, it can still fail. You must simply persist.

Worst case, contact coinbase support. Don't expect a fast response though.

Last edited by lucy; 01-01-2018 at 07:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucy For This Useful Post:
Play (01-01-2018), rsot (01-04-2018)
  #13  
Old 01-01-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,780
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
Play, come here let me give you a big wet kiss

It worked!! I did exactly what you said, love you :-)

Passport verified, now have 2 choices to Add Account

1. Bank Account
2. Credit/Debit Card


Which do you recommend? I want the to be able to cash out to my bank account without any problems

Luv You Play :-) :-)
You're welcome

1. Bank account - you'd need to add for withdrawals anyway.

2. Credit/Debit card - again you'd need to add it anyway to make purchases.

You can also make purchases without the tight limits coinbase imposes by sending in a bank transfer. Note you'll lose around 5% in exchange fees as coinbase only accepts Euros. Though you should make that % back in no time
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-01-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Play can you help me please? Coinbase app refuses to accept my driving licence..deleted
App and started again, same problem. Even cleaned my driving licence!!! The support
centre was waste of time!
At a bit of a loss what to do next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-01-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,780
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridermacleod View Post
Play can you help me please? Coinbase app refuses to accept my driving licence..deleted
App and started again, same problem. Even cleaned my driving licence!!! The support
centre was waste of time!
At a bit of a loss what to do next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My best advice would be to follow the advice I gave to Lucy on this post - https://www.aspkin.com/forums/crypto...tml#post893071

P.S. I would do the entire process on the mobile phone app as they use more ways to authenticate you, i.e. attaching a geolocation to the image of your ID you take to make sure you are in the same country etc. (so removing EXIF data from your driving license wouldn't do you any favours).

Let me know how you get along.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-01-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
My best advice would be to follow the advice I gave to Lucy on this post - https://www.aspkin.com/forums/crypto...tml#post893071



P.S. I would do the entire process on the mobile phone app as they use more ways to authenticate you, i.e. attaching a geolocation to the image of your ID you take to make sure you are in the same country etc. (so removing EXIF data from your driving license wouldn't do you any favours).



Let me know how you get along.


Thanks, yes I followed the advice you have Lucy! No luck.. is there a different app that does same thing as Coinbase
Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-01-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,780
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridermacleod View Post
Thanks, yes I followed the advice you have Lucy! No luck.. is there a different app that does same thing as Coinbase
Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bitpay and Luno might be two other mobile apps you could give a try.

I've not used either, so cannot recommend one over the other. Just see what works for you I guess.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ridermacleod (01-01-2018)
  #18  
Old 01-01-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Bitpay and Luno might be two other mobile apps you could give a try.

I've not used either, so cannot recommend one over the other. Just see what works for you I guess.
Thanks I will have a look
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-01-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Bitpay and Luno might be two other mobile apps you could give a try.

I've not used either, so cannot recommend one over the other. Just see what works for you I guess.
Just downloaded bit pay... Went to buy some Bitcoin and it asked me to get them from coinbase
Around in circles again
Right try Luno now
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-02-2018
lucy's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 555
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Kraken is complicated to use and you have to use Bitcoin to buy which I don't have, its a long process with Kraken.

Is there anything similar to Coinbase which is easy to use/get verified and does not need Bitcoin to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Kraken works. Well, NOW they're working. The past 6 months they were having server issues but it seems like they fixed it for the most part.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-02-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

How or where can I get a wallet for crypto currency?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-02-2018
newjerseymax's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,844
Thanks: 1,085
Thanked 676 Times in 491 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Hi, where would you recommend to buy ripple from?

Coinbase unfortunately is the only main thing working correctly right now for buying with fiat.

Buy ETH through coinbase, open gdax account (should do automatically) then transfer ETH from coinbase to gdax to another exchange and buy coins you want with ETH. Avoid the major fees.

HitBtc was pretty easy exchange to work with.
__________________
"Mark 11.24 Whatsoever ye desire, believe that ye have it, and it is yours"
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this the correct site to download Ripple wallet & Purchase From? BlackLion CryptoCurrency 11 06-25-2018 01:14 PM
Ripple long play ? Auctionking CryptoCurrency 29 06-25-2018 12:34 PM
What would you recommend? topnotchsports eBay Suspensions 9 01-10-2015 10:43 PM
Recommend VCC for PP. vp.racer Subscriber Discussions 18 11-15-2012 07:27 PM
can anyone please recommend a po box? NotAHappyBunny UK eBay & Paypal 3 05-13-2011 12:28 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts