Recommend VCC for PP. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Recommend VCC for PP.

I'm in process of making new accounts. So far, i have new ip's, all the documents if there is problem with account, phone numbers.

But i don't have cards for verification. Since my account is registered in Bulgaria (UK PP), i need only to provide 4-digit code to become verified.

I need only a VCC (with stealth information) for this process. In future i will withdraw funds with entropay account. From my past experience i know that that type of accounts are not solid for PP verifications.
So please, can you recommend me a cheap VCC for my purposes, that you've tried and it worked fine?
Thank you in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-15-2012

Longevity: 70%

Entropay will work perfectly fine for verification but don't even try to withdraw to it... you'll get limited right away. You're going to need to add a "proper" card when you want to withdraw the money.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

So the problem with entropay is not verification ?!
Ok, so it's more easy for me to use proper card from the beginning.
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Adding any card to a p/p account does only one thing and that is to confirm your address using AVS.

Any card that can be used stealthily and will pass AVS will suffice, it doesn't have to be entropay.
Old 11-15-2012

That depends on the country. What you say applies to UK accounts but not to some other countries, like some European ones... where you can be verified by card as well. In those countries it is therefore much more useful than for just that "one thing", confirming your address.

@OP: When you mentioned withdrawals I thought that you meant a European PayPal, but upon reading it again you also say that it's a UK one. Which is it... UK or Bulgarian? You say "registered in Bulgaria" but then "UK PP".

If this is a UK one it's going to be different... If this is a UK PayPal then you can't withdraw to a card anyway. You will need a bank for both withdrawals and verification.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Do you have access to other physical reloadable cc's?
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp.racer View Post
I'm in process of making new accounts. So far, i have new ip's, all the documents if there is problem with account, phone numbers. But i don't have cards for verification. Since my account is registered in Bulgaria (UK PP), i need only to provide 4-digit code to become verified. I need only a VCC (with stealth information) for this process. In future i will withdraw funds with en***pay account, but from my past experience i know that that type of accounts are not solid for PP verifications.
So please, can you recommend me a cheap VCC for my purposes, that you've tried and it worked fine?
NoneOther's is correct the first time around & his point is valid given this eb a/c is attached to a UK PP a/c.

Attach a UK bank a/c to this UK PP a/c for withdrawal purposes, not an EP a/c.

You can speak to the sellers on here for further guidance on VCC.
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
That depends on the country. What you say applies to UK accounts but not to some other countries, like some European ones... where you can be verified by card as well. In those countries it is therefore much more useful than for just that "one thing", confirming your address.

@OP: When you mentioned withdrawals I thought that you meant a European PayPal, but upon reading it again you also say that it's a UK one. Which is it... UK or Bulgarian? You say "registered in Bulgaria" but then "UK PP".

If this is a UK one it's going to be different... If this is a UK PayPal then you can't withdraw to a card anyway. You will need a bank for both withdrawals and verification.
As the OP had already pointed out in his opening post that it was a UK p/p account then the information given was relevant to that statement and is therefore correct in the context of his question. No further elaboration was required.

Last edited by NoneOther; 11-15-2012 at 12:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoneOther For This Useful Post:
Ebayorbust (11-15-2012), SUVE (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012

I love how those two liked your post... and also how SUVE mentions eBay when there was never any mention of eBay to begin with.

Anyway, he also said "Since my account is registered in Bulgaria[...]" and then mentioned withdrawing to card and verification with card, which can only be done on such accounts so yes further elaboration was required. Going by that and his questions and other statements this is a European account. It's just the "UK PP" part that doesn't fit in. He should clarify which account it is.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

If you actually read what the OP said he was quite specific about what his requirement was for now.

He then made further reference as to what he may do in the future and his awareness of problems using vcc type accounts with p/p

You have a very unfortunate habit of persistently trying to correct posters comments when there is absolutely no need to do so and justify your own posts because you give information that is either incorrect or not relevant to the question asked.

You know some stuff but posting replies to questions is not a competition with other contributors to see who knows the most.
Old 11-15-2012

"If you read the post"? I did read it actually before posting and my first reply addressed that "problem" he mentioned, mentioning that it would work for what he wants other than withdrawing. He only mentioned that Entropay may be a problem with verification. That is the only problem he mentioned, and I posted that it shouldn't be a problem other than to withdraw to. And I don't see it as a competition... his post is inconsistent, one minute saying "registered in Bulgaria" and the next "UK PP". So I don't see how my advice is incorrect (which I know for a fact it isn't) or irrelevant. If he had made clear that this was a UK account without mentioning Bulgaria then it would be irrelevant. But he didn't make it clear...

So I was simply going off what his post seemed to be asking (since he was asking questions that related to a Bulgarian PayPal rather than UK...), and then asked him to clarify which account it actually is as his post is confusing, due to Bulgaria and UK being mentioned in the same post without further clarification. Then your replied and you seemed to base your reply only on that "UK PP" bit without pointing out that your advice wasn't valid for all countries when he did in fact mention another country, so I thought that I should point that out. That is all.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

m8s, my fault! It's Bulgarian account, i just sign up in the site of paypal.co.uk, but it's clearly Bulgarian account. That type of accounts need only credit card to verify the account and it's only possible method for withdrawing. 3 times i was using proper card issued from bank in Bulgaria with my real information and there wasn't any problem with account (when they were limited, i've reinstated them without a problem). But when i was adding an entropay card (all from same entropay account), BANG! All got permanent limitation. So that is the reason why i'm thinking PP don't require AVS card for Bulgarian accounts. My problem is that i don't wont to share my real information in any way with this stealth accounts.
Old 11-15-2012

Looks like I wasn't being unreasonable after all... I hate to say "I told you so". Thank you for clearing that up.

Entropay don't share your personal information with PayPal so it's fine. In my experience, most limitation that result from Entropay happens after you receive payment. Was this the case with you? It happened on some of my accounts, and only on the ones where I added the card immediately after registering... if I wait an hour before adding the card, I don't get a limitation.

Also, some of those accounts where I added the card immediately, didn't even get to the stage of receiving payment as they were limited literally 1 minute after adding the card. So if you were adding it soon after registering, wait a while before adding it. And I also believe that confirming the Entropay card and getting verified before receiving any payment makes the account "stronger" and less likely to get any Entropay-induced limitations... so I would confirm it before receiving any payments.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanks for the clarification
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
and also how SUVE mentions eBay when there was never any mention of eBay to begin with.
It is a predominantly an eb/pp forum & their line of questions elicited that reply & infact they have explained via PM that it is for eb/pp usage.

Last edited by SUVE; 11-15-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

I'll use this accounts for selling and buying.
Yes, Elijah, i've got limitation after i receive a payment and try to withdraw. But when i use real card and i receive a payment, i'm waiting first to add tracking number and then to withdraw (same actions with entropay card) and my account is not getting limitation.
I don't want to risk with entropay, because soon i have to start selling for Christmas holidays, so unfortunately i have to use real card.
Old 11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
It is a predominantly an eb/pp forum & their line of questions elicited that reply & infact they have explained via PM that it is for eb/pp usage.

You getting yourself confused once again.
But I was correct all along, and you were clearly far more confused than I might have been. That is all I am going to say on this. Please don't drag this out any further and derail the thread in the process. It will get us nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp.racer View Post
I'll use this accounts for selling and buying.
Yes, Elijah, i've got limitation after i receive a payment and try to withdraw. But when i use real card and i receive a payment, i'm waiting first to add tracking number and then to withdraw (same actions with entropay card) and my account is not getting limitation.
I don't want to risk with entropay, because soon i have to start selling for Christmas holidays, so unfortunately i have to use real card.
So it is only when you tried to withdraw to Entropay that you got the limitation? If so, that is the reason why you got limited... as I said in the first post, if you try to withdraw to Entropay, you will be limited. Entropay is fine for verification and confirming your address but not for withdrawing. You need a proper/"real" card to withdraw to.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
cortex (11-15-2012), vp.racer (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you for all the answers and clarification of my problem! It's better for me to use real card!
The Following User Says Thank You to vp.racer For This Useful Post:
Elijah (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
As the OP had already pointed out in his opening post that it was a UK p/p account then the information given was relevant to that statement and is therefore correct in the context of his question. No further elaboration was required.
OP's structure of the info was ambigous.

Nice you all worked thro' your various issues , and finally, managed to advise
the OP.

Tone it down for the next round.
Ya'll hear that?

Closed Thread