eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Bitcoin Sentiment (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/114014-bitcoin-sentiment.html)

aspkin 01-16-2018 02:06 AM

Bitcoin Sentiment

What do we think guys? Another buying opportunity approaching?

I feel as Bitcoin won't go below 10k but may go to 11k .. just total guess.

Afterwards it may start gaining traction again.

What pushed it so much before was media attention. And that's pretty much gone now.

I'm in it for the long run. I haven't touched my hard wallet in months.

How do we feel about bitcoin today ?

yotano211 01-16-2018 02:28 AM

Re: Bitcoin Sentiment

I wouldnt touch btc, I think 2018 is the year of alt coins.

slokor 01-16-2018 02:38 AM

My position hasn't changed.
HODL long term.
When that ETF gets going later in the year Bitcoin will explode. Again.

empirestate 01-16-2018 03:10 AM

Go Ethereum, it has lots of upgrades coming it will boost the price 10x
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

unkown5454 01-16-2018 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 895530)

What pushed it so much before was media attention. And that's pretty much gone now.

Exactly. I always remember no one predicted more than $10k by Christmas. Then it broke that and got blasted all over the news which brought armies of n00b investors and turned crypto into a penny stock OTC market frenzy full of FUD, hype and sca/mmers.

As long as we can start to get rid of all of these moronic bandwagoners by the masses, I'll be ecstatic.

Remember, when BTC and crypto was all assumed to be a sc/am and a po/nzi...absolutely no one paid attention to it. I'm fine with going back to that state.

empirestate 01-16-2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 895559)
Exactly. I always remember no one predicted more than $10k by Christmas. Then it broke that and got blasted all over the news which brought armies of n00b investors and turned crypto into a penny stock OTC market frenzy full of FUD, hype and sca/mmers.

As long as we can start to get rid of all of these moronic bandwagoners by the masses, I'll be ecstatic.

Remember, when BTC and crypto was all assumed to be a sc/am and a po/nzi...absolutely no one paid attention to it. I'm fine with going back to that state.

Why bother commenting

slokor 01-16-2018 06:24 AM

The irony of it being you who asks that question is beyond priceless. LOL!!!!

jackson023 01-16-2018 11:12 AM

Too volatile to even be used for purchase. Lot of sellers dropping it as a form of payment in favor of alt coins. It needs a greater purpose in my opinion.

aspkin 01-16-2018 11:48 AM

I take bitcoin and alt coins as payment options.

While I have pretty much all crypto payment options open for customers, bitcoin is the only one that people take advantage of right now.

The rest rarely if ever are used to purchase.

While bitcoin is expensive right now (to buy and sell) it'll get cheaper eventually and it's usage will again expand.

But that's not the driving factor.

Speculation drives bitcoin.

Personally I'm looking for further dips to buy more BTC.

Play 01-16-2018 12:03 PM

One thing i've learned over the year is nobody can predict the value of bitcoin for you, you just need to follow your gut instinct most of the time.

Sometimes when there is a lot going on with BTC you can keep up with the latest news feeds to give you an idea of which direction it will go, but other times, it ultimately comes down to the individual buyer, and how they feel about it.

Some might say it will drop further in value, some might say this is the bottom right now, in truth, nobody really knows for certain.

newjerseymax 01-16-2018 04:01 PM

The fees and exchanges are holding back BTC....

It does have that gold like feeling... However, so many alt-coins. Its the "Paradox of choice"... Great book BTW

aspkin 01-16-2018 05:04 PM

woah.. everything is crashing..

just_smile 01-16-2018 05:17 PM

Its a bloodbath...

Play 01-16-2018 05:45 PM

Seems clampdown of Bitcoin in Asia caused people to sell off... but if history repeats itself, it will rise again. I'll be buying the dip ;)

rsot 01-16-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 895652)
Seems clampdown of Bitcoin in Asia caused people to sell off... but if history repeats itself, it will rise again. I'll be buying the dip ;)

Only buy full coins no partials :FF:

nate 01-16-2018 10:59 PM

Most of the Alt-coins in the top 20 dont even have a working product, or their road map wont be achievable. ETH, BTC and maybe IOTA are the only things I see as a sure bet.

Don't even get me started on Ripple. WTF...

Bitcoin bounced off the 100 day moving average around 10k. If it drops below that for any period of time it will find resistance at the 200 day which is around 8k. I highly doubt we will get that lucky to see 8k BTC.. If we do you better mortgage the house cuz we're going all in....

I used Bitcoin yesterday to buy something. It was actually cheaper than using money gram or western union, it cost me $9.75. If I used money gram it would have cost me $13. But the catch was it cost me 13$ to buy more BTC from Coinbase. But I believe in BTC and will use it every chance i get even if it costs me a few more dollars. BTC will pay me back the difference sooner of later.

I predict BTC is the best bet right now. The Alts had their run up and all the weak hands are being pushed out right now. China knows how to manipulate the market, it worked last time so why not run the same game again. ****, look at the FUD that came out of South Korea the other day. You cant tell me someone didnt pay that guy to say that, and mainstream media ate that **** up... Everything I'm hearing is saying we are about to test the highs again.

This is how people make money, they sell high and buy low. That cant happen if it goes straight up.

The only thing I'm worried about is how long its going to take coinbase to reset my 2FA. Somehow it got f#cked up when I bought BTC yesterday and went to send BTC out of coinbase to my Trezor. Now I missed out on the opportunity to buy 10k BTC....

xenix 01-17-2018 01:30 AM

HODL ,thats what i think

newjerseymax 01-17-2018 10:21 AM

HODL what you have and buy more if you can.... That's my strategy... I'm all in... Period!

yankee 01-17-2018 10:33 AM

Can you sell even if you wanted to?

Most of the facebook groups I was added to have closed up last week. Something seems really fishy.

phaz0rz 01-17-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 895781)
Can you sell even if you wanted to?

Most of the facebook groups I was added to have closed up last week. Something seems really fishy.

90% chance none of the major exchanges are allowing sells right now. I haven't checked but that's been the result historically of all the smaller dips there have been.

The exchanges are way too invested in crypto to just allow it to crash. Plus there are no laws preventing them from manipulating the market, so they just pause trading when it gets too volatile.

aspkin 01-17-2018 11:31 AM

well, under 10k..

unkown5454 01-17-2018 07:07 PM

back up sucka