eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Beautiful correction! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/117322-beautiful-correction.html)

empirestate 05-10-2018 10:27 PM

Beautiful correction!

slokor 05-10-2018 10:46 PM

Re: Beautiful correction!

Wow.
Just wow.
You don't have two dimes to rub together but youre offering financial advice.
And his after predicting Bitcoin would go down to $6.8k then $6.4k then $3k.
So how much are you buying this time? I'm guessing somewhere around ... nothing?
The simple fact is you don't know $hit about $hit.
Why don't you just give it (and us) a rest?

H4ck 05-11-2018 01:54 AM

something that i noticed the past few weeks is that when americans are awake the prices go up or stay relatively stable.......

when americans go to sleep and asia and europe go into play everything goes down.......

I think crypto is dying in asia and europe.........americans are more optimistic.....because i have not heard of any new regulations in america for now....

suggest going to tether everything night for all holdings..........and wait for next day....because crypto is falling hard every morning i wake up.

watch in the morning bitcoin will be $8,500....

its a very bad sign that means that goldman sachs, nyse and nasdaq doesnt take away the fact that probably international players like south korea japan and uk are probably pulling out because of regulations coming on them...

https://www.zdnet.com/article/japan-...ks-exit-scams/

this confirms my suspicions........japan introducing new regulations.....

also since prices are dropping dramatically around asia/europe time, i notice people trying to sell tons of bitcoin and nobody is really buying large sums of bitcoin.......so its sparking mass sell offs on binance.

H4ck 05-11-2018 02:27 AM

its like a complete paradigm shift during the huge peak times in nov-dec of last year.....

when asia/europe were awake prices went up like crazy.......even coindesk and marketwatch were saying asians were going crazy for cryptos....

I think the asians and europeans are pulling out.....bcuz of bear market government regulation crackdowns.

china is gone now japan is about to go bye bye....

south korea apparently has not had any bad news come up as of yet about regulations....

rsot 05-11-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 919522)
its like a complete paradigm shift during the huge peak times in nov-dec of last year.....

when asia/europe were awake prices went up like crazy.......even coindesk and marketwatch were saying asians were going crazy for cryptos....

I think the asians and europeans are pulling out.....bcuz of bear market government regulation crackdowns.

china is gone now japan is about to go bye bye....

south korea apparently has not had any bad news come up as of yet about regulations....

Speculations can be dangerous

aspkin 05-11-2018 10:24 PM

This is just a small dip.. you didn't expect this to go straight to 20k in one go, did you?

Stop looking at the day to day movements and look month to month. This is a long game.

Play 05-12-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 919691)
This is just a small dip.. you didn't expect this to go straight to 20k in one go, did you?

Stop looking at the day to day movements and look month to month. This is a long game.

Exactly... people seem to think this is a money making machine, its not.

Last year when bitcoin hit 20k, it didn't just go straight up, I remember huge corrections taking place, I think it went from around 12k to 7k at one stage due to rumours about Bitcoin Cash taking over.

...and people are worried about 10% dips? :faint:

I doubt price will go down to 5k, but I'd buy in a lot more if it does. Choosing when to buy is as important, if your looking for solid returns.

rsot 05-13-2018 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 919691)
This is a long game.

bigdaz 05-13-2018 03:45 PM

nice profit from the last few days, will it going or just keep bouncing, dont see it going under 8200 which should keep the alts happy

rsot 05-14-2018 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaz (Post 919925)
nice profit from the last few days, will it going or just keep bouncing, dont see it going under 8200 which should keep the alts happy

Can only hope it doesn't drop below that and keeps rising

JamesNorth101 05-14-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaz (Post 919925)

What to see what Empire says

Do the opposite :)

Play 05-14-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 920018)
What to see what Empire says

Do the opposite :)

Was supposed to be a secret. :shhh:

Elifkhan 06-25-2018 12:16 PM

I think crypto is dying in asia and europe.........americans are more optimistic.....because i have not heard of any new regulations in america for now....

suggest going to tether everything night for all holdings..........and wait for next day....because crypto is falling hard every morning i wake up.

watch in the morning bitcoin will be $8,500...