eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/117701-what-best-cryptocurrency-invest.html)

LEARNINGONLY 05-28-2018 12:29 PM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Any ideas?

JamesNorth101 05-28-2018 01:44 PM

Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Impossible to answer really. BTC is the king and long term its a winner IMO but you wont make much money short term on it

LEARNINGONLY 05-28-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 922599)
Impossible to answer really. BTC is the king and long term its a winner IMO but you wont make much money short term on it

ok bitcoin it is. Anything cool you know of that accepts bitcoin only that you think someone should buy with it? lol totally subjective optional quesiton i kno

elmo 05-29-2018 11:42 AM

BTC / ETH are the crypto daddies

nate 05-29-2018 12:12 PM

BTC because it is x100 more secure than anything else out there.

ETH because it has 1,000's of ICO's built on its network and most likely more to come... but the ligament use case I see are online gambling platforms and decentralized exchanges built on the network that will give it legs.

If your looking for a Hail Marry (high risk speculating on huge returns) I'd suggest Raven Coin. It was created exactly like bitcoin. It wasnt forked, it had no pre-sale (ICO), it's code is original, its a stand alone block chain, it has no dev tax, there was no pre-mine, it's not a scam, its a straight up community based project. No one can really say anything bad about Raven Coin except for maybe the name and that their x16R hashing (mining) algorithm might not be as ASIC resistant as they originally thought.

As of right now it isnt listed on any regulated exchange. You can only mine them or buy them off a decentralized exchange (crypto bridge). When it does get listed on a exchange you'll make a good return.

yankee 05-29-2018 01:49 PM

You have somewhat spammed the forum with ideas about how to make money.
My suggest is focus on one idea first.

If you want to SAVE, maybe buying BTC or whatever is a good option but it certainly does not compete with a cash flowing business.

rsot 05-30-2018 12:08 AM

@OP, cryptocurrency was never truly designed to be an investment commodity.

Would be wise to follow yankee's advice on this.

nate 05-30-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 922828)
BTC because it is x100 more secure than anything else out there.

ETH because it has 1,000's of ICO's built on its network and most likely more to come... but the ligament use case I see are online gambling platforms and decentralized exchanges built on the network that will give it legs.

If your looking for a Hail Marry (high risk speculating on huge returns) I'd suggest Raven Coin. It was created exactly like bitcoin. It wasnt forked, it had no pre-sale (ICO), it's code is original, its a stand alone block chain, it has no dev tax, there was no pre-mine, it's not a scam, its a straight up community based project. No one can really say anything bad about Raven Coin except for maybe the name and that their x16R hashing (mining) algorithm might not be as ASIC resistant as they originally thought.

As of right now it isnt listed on any regulated exchange. You can only mine them or buy them off a decentralized exchange (crypto bridge). When it does get listed on a exchange you'll make a good return.

Forget about Raven Coin ATM.... It's getting hacked right now. Wallets are getting drained. WTF... It's been a ruff month in Crypto Space.

nate 05-30-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 923052)
Forget about Raven Coin ATM.... It's getting hacked right now. Wallets are getting drained. WTF... It's been a ruff month in Crypto Space.

Looks like its just Pool Wallets that are using Yiimp... But it makes no since ATM because there are BTC pools using Yiimp so the plot thickens...

ambar33n 06-23-2018 09:05 AM

BTC for sure, it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.

Elifkhan 06-25-2018 12:15 PM