What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Making Money > CryptoCurrency

CryptoCurrency Discuss all CryptoCurrencies / coins and their use for personal or business purposes. Bitcoin (BTC) is possibly the best known but there are numerous crypto currencies, this is the forum to discuss them all.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-28-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 100
Thanks: 13
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-28-2018
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,057
Thanks: 1,311
Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,308 Posts
Activity: 78%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (341)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Impossible to answer really. BTC is the king and long term its a winner IMO but you wont make much money short term on it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 100
Thanks: 13
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Impossible to answer really. BTC is the king and long term its a winner IMO but you wont make much money short term on it
ok bitcoin it is. Anything cool you know of that accepts bitcoin only that you think someone should buy with it? lol totally subjective optional quesiton i kno
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2018
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,826
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 905 Times in 556 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

BTC / ETH are the crypto daddies
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2018
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 879
Thanks: 136
Thanked 322 Times in 211 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

BTC because it is x100 more secure than anything else out there.

ETH because it has 1,000's of ICO's built on its network and most likely more to come... but the ligament use case I see are online gambling platforms and decentralized exchanges built on the network that will give it legs.

If your looking for a Hail Marry (high risk speculating on huge returns) I'd suggest Raven Coin. It was created exactly like bitcoin. It wasnt forked, it had no pre-sale (ICO), it's code is original, its a stand alone block chain, it has no dev tax, there was no pre-mine, it's not a scam, its a straight up community based project. No one can really say anything bad about Raven Coin except for maybe the name and that their x16R hashing (mining) algorithm might not be as ASIC resistant as they originally thought.

As of right now it isnt listed on any regulated exchange. You can only mine them or buy them off a decentralized exchange (crypto bridge). When it does get listed on a exchange you'll make a good return.

Last edited by nate; 05-29-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2018
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,401
Thanks: 2,093
Thanked 2,412 Times in 1,783 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

You have somewhat spammed the forum with ideas about how to make money.
My suggest is focus on one idea first.

If you want to SAVE, maybe buying BTC or whatever is a good option but it certainly does not compete with a cash flowing business.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
rsot (05-30-2018)
  #7  
Old 05-30-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 56,932
Thanks: 4,541
Thanked 6,921 Times in 6,307 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

@OP, cryptocurrency was never truly designed to be an investment commodity.

Would be wise to follow yankee's advice on this.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
dachilla (05-30-2018)
  #8  
Old 05-30-2018
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 879
Thanks: 136
Thanked 322 Times in 211 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
BTC because it is x100 more secure than anything else out there.

ETH because it has 1,000's of ICO's built on its network and most likely more to come... but the ligament use case I see are online gambling platforms and decentralized exchanges built on the network that will give it legs.

If your looking for a Hail Marry (high risk speculating on huge returns) I'd suggest Raven Coin. It was created exactly like bitcoin. It wasnt forked, it had no pre-sale (ICO), it's code is original, its a stand alone block chain, it has no dev tax, there was no pre-mine, it's not a scam, its a straight up community based project. No one can really say anything bad about Raven Coin except for maybe the name and that their x16R hashing (mining) algorithm might not be as ASIC resistant as they originally thought.

As of right now it isnt listed on any regulated exchange. You can only mine them or buy them off a decentralized exchange (crypto bridge). When it does get listed on a exchange you'll make a good return.
Forget about Raven Coin ATM.... It's getting hacked right now. Wallets are getting drained. WTF... It's been a ruff month in Crypto Space.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-30-2018
nate's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 879
Thanks: 136
Thanked 322 Times in 211 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Forget about Raven Coin ATM.... It's getting hacked right now. Wallets are getting drained. WTF... It's been a ruff month in Crypto Space.
Looks like its just Pool Wallets that are using Yiimp... But it makes no since ATM because there are BTC pools using Yiimp so the plot thickens...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

BTC for sure, it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-25-2018
MU
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

Impossible to answer really. BTC is the king and long term its a winner IMO but you wont make much money short term on it
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
invest in business and participate oompaloompa Everything Else 2 09-09-2017 01:17 AM
can i invest in bitcoin? michael.bowles9 CryptoCurrency 12 09-04-2017 09:26 PM
If you are going to invest in one ICO this should be the one Futuremogul888 CryptoCurrency 0 06-20-2017 12:09 AM
better company to invest?? shahid Making Money 5 05-30-2017 08:39 AM
If you had 1k dollars how would you invest it? Seller Everything Else 15 12-03-2008 03:43 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts