eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Where to find suppliers besides Alibaba and Dhgate? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/117648-where-find-suppliers-besides-alibaba-dhgate.html)

anewlifehelen 02-17-2021 10:17 PM

Re: Where to find suppliers besides Alibaba and Dhgate?

am from china, sometimes we use alibaba, sometims we just search the products by chinese website.
after we search, we have to make sure it's trusted suppliers ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwick1 (Post 922186)
I'm insanely new to the whole finding suppliers besides using Alibaba.

What are other sites besides dhgate , alibaba, aliexpress and dropshipping that are useful for product sourcing?

I really am going around in circles when it comes to this. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Justalearner 06-25-2021 09:56 AM

So many solid information in one thread 👏

agent006140 06-25-2021 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesley1 (Post 1124843)
i've tried contacting many suppliers myself.

the most i've ever gotten is an email about how " we aren't looking for anymore merchants to carry our products at the moment"

i really didn't understand what that meant, i was offering money to a company in exchange for products, but they didn't want to sell to me?

super weird..

if they are established manufacturers /distributors,they dont want to do business with individual internet sellers,they may ask for your retail certificate,picture of your physical store,you co bank statments,references from 3 suppliers .
Alibaba sellers ,some are manufacturers,some are just individuals like you.
China has trade shows for gifts held in China,you can check its schedule,make sure you have lodging .
china is not the only country which makes things,many HK companies have factories in China,price would be higher,but quality is better and they speak English

OhMyAndMe 06-30-2021 05:38 PM

As others have said, contact manufacturers & brands... BUT what about contacting wholesalers? Maybe some of them will do dropship (note: old school terminology, they may call it 'direct dispatch').

xb37x 07-06-2021 02:19 PM

find your product first and then find a seller from there. it is alot easier to start small and spread out

StealthCore 02-02-2022 12:54 AM

1688.com is chinese alibaba site. You can find many products with good quality and low costs comparing with other sourcing sites.

Luminary 03-16-2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth King (Post 1183698)
1688.com is chinese alibaba site. You can find many products with good quality and low costs comparing with other sourcing sites.

Alibaba owns it? What's the difference between the two? aside from 1688 not being in English. Just saw a couple of things I would like.

leo253 04-27-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminary (Post 1187376)
Alibaba owns it? What's the difference between the two? aside from 1688 not being in English. Just saw a couple of things I would like.

yes, but it is chinese words.
also the seller on it can not help you to send the items to your buyer.
it seems it not talked as dropshipping.
you will need to stock them.
absolutely you can get better price from 1688 but the problems is how to do...
find a chinese people to help you is the best way.

Giid7 06-21-2022 06:21 AM

To be honest, i find that this is the most rediculous question about business online. There is something called cellphone. Pick it up and call them. There are some Chinese agents that speak English fluently, they will help you get the best products with the lowest fees. You can find them on Alibaba. How? Type: dropshipping agent. THAT'S IT.
Good luck 🤞

ilcarletto 06-21-2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giid7 (Post 1195289)
To be honest, i find that this is the most rediculous question about business online. There is something called cellphone. Pick it up and call them. There are some Chinese agents that speak English fluently, they will help you get the best products with the lowest fees. You can find them on Alibaba. How? Type: dropshipping agent. THAT'S IT.
Good luck 🤞

Welcome to the forum
Let's see where this attitude will take you :)

rsot 06-21-2022 06:58 PM

Hah nice one ilcarletto :lol:

Welcome to the forum Giid7 - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 06-21-2022 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 1195291)
Welcome to the forum
Let's see where this attitude will take you :)

Most likely no where.....

and why is he responding to a necro thread for his first post hmmm?

rsot 08-15-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winstoncht (Post 1199266)
You could reasearch the keyworlds with factory/supplier/vendor with different language in different searching engin, such as bing or google.
Btw, what do you need ?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

AGTO 02-22-2023 11:16 AM

Quote:

What are other sites besides dhgate , alibaba, aliexpress and dropshipping that are useful for product sourcing?

I really am going around in circles when it comes to this. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

i like 1688.com and use superbuy.com as agent. A little cheaper than aliexpress and more items in good price

ebaysellerLT 02-24-2023 07:29 AM

Quote:

Hello, you can try 1688.com, and taobao.com.

agent006140 02-25-2023 06:56 AM

Ebay is flooded with stuff from ALI sellers,the same guy who sold you also sell on EBAY,how do you compete?

3147084198@qq.com 02-28-2023 08:11 AM

find a chinese people to help you is the best way.

I am from China,i will help you

pdeep 03-19-2023 06:24 AM

Quote:

Worldwidebrands is your best choice when it comes to finding real wholesalers/dropshippers. there is a one time subscription fee of $300, its worth it.

rsot 03-26-2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdeep (Post 1213265)
Worldwidebrands is your best choice when it comes to finding real wholesalers/dropshippers. there is a one time subscription fee of $300, its worth it.

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

fee is terrible

Blanche Smith 06-08-2023 08:42 PM

In addition to the sites mentioned above, there are many other sites that can be used for product sourcing. The following are some commonly used websites: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, WeeReplica, Zappos, Nordstrom, etc. These websites provide a variety of product choices and various brand options. You can choose according to your needs and preferences. Purchase products on the website.

agent006140 06-09-2023 12:21 PM

Those are retail sites selling at retail prices,retailer should pay wholesale/factory price.
Go to you local wholesale district ,some have merchandise mart ,or attend trade shows.
There are different trade shows,for gifts,books,time pieces,jewelry .the one in Tucson is world famous.
You can also go overseas

rsot 06-10-2023 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blanche Smith (Post 1219090)
In addition to the sites mentioned above, there are many other sites that can be used for product sourcing. The following are some commonly used websites: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, WeeReplica, Zappos, Nordstrom, etc. These websites provide a variety of product choices and various brand options. You can choose according to your needs and preferences. Purchase products on the website.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: