Looking for ebay sellers! (Recycled BMW parts) - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Send a message via Skype™ to PROJECT EURO
Default Re: Looking for ebay sellers! (Recycled BMW parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Have you checked to see if there is an American expatriate community in your country where they have ways to ship items to USA cheaper? by combining multiple packages into one big one,shipped to an US company,which will then ship individual packages to its recipient in US.
I know in US,there are such arrangements in Japanese,Chinese and Vietnamese communities,not just packages but money transfer as well.
As for Mexico,there is an outfit in Brownsville,Tx,Mexicans in Mexico with AMZN prime account will buy on AMZN with free domestic shipping,have the items shipped to Brownsville,and a driver will cross into Mexico,clear customs and turn them over to a local carrier in Mexico,there is a small fee involved for their efforts and buyers prepaid Mexican customs duty and local shipping charge.
Consumer electronics are expensive in Mexico,this is how Mexicans buy them cheaper .
Great Idea! I actually reached joined and reached out to a few facebook groups. I've have made some traction there. I'm working with 2 sellers currently, and things are going good.

Currently I'm shipping items via Polish Postal Service, they all know the parts are coming from Poland, and no one has complained yet.

Surpisingly I have been getting alot of offers from Morroco who say they can help me set up a stealth Paypal account.

One of my sellers is located in Morrocco, and the other is located in the UK. We have made about 15 sales in the past week, so can't complain. Things are starting to move forward.

Starting to make progress!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Buyers will have the account suspended within weeks ...

Returns of their own faulty parts in place of the one you send.
Buyers buying the wrong part for the wrong car model so opening returns and then the item getting damaged in transit due to being repacked inappropriately or being returned incomplete.

The list is endless. It's a nightmare.

I know because I have a friend that did this. He gave up very quickly.

Probably explains why you want others to risk their account and have the headache while you just pay them a small cut / fee. Makes sense and good luck to you.
Yes mate i ran a car business for 2 years and this is spot on..now the manufcturers from 2016 onwards however put unique id's on parts so u can see if switched to protect them on warranty payouts and also avoid this for dealers etc...it works somewhat until a buyer figures out how to switch the stickers lol
Old 11-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT EURO View Post
Great Idea! I actually reached joined and reached out to a few facebook groups. I've have made some traction there. I'm working with 2 sellers currently, and things are going good.

Currently I'm shipping items via Polish Postal Service, they all know the parts are coming from Poland, and no one has complained yet.

Surpisingly I have been getting alot of offers from Morroco who say they can help me set up a stealth Paypal account.

One of my sellers is located in Morrocco, and the other is located in the UK. We have made about 15 sales in the past week, so can't complain. Things are starting to move forward.

Starting to make progress!
Way to keep at it