Has Anyone Received an Alibaba Order - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 07-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to stealthmaster

"Escrow" accounts just acts as a third party "PayPal" overseeing a payment from buyer to seller, using methods send and received item you check the item see if it's OK. If so seller gets the money released via preferred or choice'd paying out source, " DH Gate" I suppose is safe when dealing through the "Escrow" service. Don't send "Western Union" or "Money Gram" if you are prompted to use such a service, don't use it and find another seller that accepts "PayPal"-"Escrow" service. Trust me anyone who's using and accepting "Western Union" to facilitate a transaction from a buyer, and the buyer goes ahead consider risking if not losing all of your money. Do your homework before jumping in to deep!!

Stealth Master
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 72%

yeh alibaba is always a bit risky, firstly cus you never know who your dealing with and whether their genuine..not to mention the prices that are charged for smaller quantities through alipay are always really over the top.

To secure good prices for your business you need to travel out here regularly or have someone reliable that can take care of things for you on this end...

PM me if you need any help
Old 11-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneysz View Post
yeh alibaba is always a bit risky, firstly cus you never know who your dealing with and whether their genuine..not to mention the prices that are charged for smaller quantities through alipay are always really over the top.

To secure good prices for your business you need to travel out here regularly or have someone reliable that can take care of things for you on this end...

PM me if you need any help

You've been a member on here for two days and have been actively seeking people to PM you, presumably about supplying them with the latest knock-off tat from China.

What makes you so trustworthy that folk should send you there hard-earned?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
GREEN LION (11-14-2011)
Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 74%

i've already pm you with my questions ,but no respond yet.
Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 72%

Yeh since im new here i can understand the scepticism..dont generally deal in knock offs as theres plenty of other products available in the wholesale markets here to allow everyone to make good margins without going down that route..

The prices are also much cheaper when your here physically then trying to just close deals online through dhgate or other source...

Also im not necessarily trying to sell any specific product, but help doing business with china in general..if for example you find someone who you think is a legitimate supplier on alibaba, i can easily verify whether theyre actually a genuine company and follow up with your orders etc.

Green Lion thanks for your message i did recieve it but cant reply today as theres a limit on the number of messages you can send in one day as a new member, will get back to you tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 73%

Be wary..... I have been stung a few times... From DH,ALI ETC.....
Old 11-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadthemoney View Post
I spent thousands on counterfeit items from China. Hundreds of shoes. I didn't even know they were counterfeit. I was like "Wow, these sure are cheap." Ordered all from cn suppliers from alibaba.

Only got 4 or 5 packages caught in customs. Nothing too much, the biggest package was about 200 pairs.

Only got "scammed" once or twice, once for $3000 i sent western union. And another time for a couple hundred bucks.

Other than that I was satisfied with my experience with the CN on alibaba.

It is really a hit N miss. Trial and Error.

The fact is, everyone is after your money. Alibaba, Google, PayPal, the CC companies, the customs brokers, whoever. Everyone wants to take your money.

Knowing that, if you can still conduct business, then you don't need to worry.
100% agree with your points,there could be any risky anywhere anytime,even you stay at home.

We can not stop doing business due to the risky exist,we should learn more ,work more.As long as we conduct our business ,the profit always bigger than the loss.But if you do nothing,you will get nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to teedon For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (10-17-2014)
Old 10-13-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Has Anyone Received an Alibaba Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
"up to scratch",,,,,,,,,,,I Like That

Yea,,, their Dispute Process is Just about the same as DH Gates,,,,
On AliExpress disputes for rubbish quality or not received have to go through the seller initially and fairly often if the quality is bad or item not received the seller won't be part of AliX anymore, meaning if paid by debit card it is nigh on impossible to get money back, even if the seller is still on the site it is still difficult to get refunds as they try to wriggle out of refunding or want items returned for refund which obviously no one over here is going to do because of the costs involved with returning thing to China! Quite a lot of feedback on Ali is clearly made up as well and cannot be relied on to a true reflection of how good a seller is, not unusual to find loose threads through quite badly finished of items also, that said if something is cheap enough can still be worth buying, their site online tracking is a pain as well because of how long it takes them to send items!
Old 10-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Has Anyone Received an Alibaba Order

Thread is kind of 3 years old Rosie...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (10-17-2014)
Old 10-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts