eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   USPS being very stingy with padded flat rate envelopes (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/60837-usps-being-very-stingy-padded-flat-rate-envelopes.html)

GreenBean 06-12-2013 05:43 AM

:pop2:

I'll make fresh pancakes with maple syrup

:cheer:

Dmshark25 06-12-2013 05:46 AM

sounds good.

Im counting the minutes here , i love my flat rate padded Envelopes , and although i havent received yet they now are offering to ship 100 envelopes at one time, this is a new option before the most you could put in one order is 15

Dmshark25 06-12-2013 06:28 AM

Ok i just got off the phone with USPS and I had a very nice representative on the line, but I got the same answers such as: They are the highest demanded product, they are doing changes to their website and orders, she was also surprised to see that you can now order the 100 option for the padded envelopes because last month the highest was only 15 when ordering through the Website.

Anyway i wont know if any progress was made by calling until i actually receive them (hopefully!!). She couldn't tell me how long it would take or couldn't provide tracking number. But she said that she would put the order through expedited because she could see that i had orders dating back 6 weeks ago that were never received.

Also when you call in you can order whatever amount you need , i was tempted to say give me 1000 but i asked for 200 padded envelopes. Also they didnt grill me with any questions on what im using them for or anything like that, just wanted to know how long ago i placed the order and asked what i needed.

So if this does work for now on i will call in because you can order as much as you need there is no limit like when ordering on the website

rsot 06-12-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 457776)
Also when you call in you can order whatever amount you need , i was tempted to say give me 1000 but i asked for 200 padded envelopes. Also they didnt grill me with any questions on what im using them for or anything like that, just wanted to know how long ago i placed the order and asked what i needed.

You know what to do next time - like pushing for higher limits on accounts...next call you ask for 300 ...or spread over multiple addresses

GreenBean 06-12-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

So if this does work for now on i will call in because you can order as much as you need there is no limit like when ordering on the website

Progress then

You are now prepared.

:thumb:

parsimonious1 06-12-2013 01:51 PM

you can order the 15,10, 5 pack all in the same day

Dmshark25 06-12-2013 02:30 PM

They also just added a 100 Pak to the USPS APP, the problem is them actually delivering them. The problem with the Bubble envelopes they are in high demand and people are misusing them and using them as bubble wrap instead of envelopes

GreenBean 06-13-2013 03:24 AM

Offsider on the West Coast has had success with delivery of the 100 pak after a web order.

This is pleasing.

:typing:

Dmshark25 06-13-2013 04:26 AM

I'm hoping I get this order of 200 , than ill just call in and order all the time, I use small flat rate which they delivered a 1000 no problem and if I get 200 of the padded envelopes flat rate ill be good for about 8 weeks between the two.

GreenBean 06-13-2013 04:38 AM

Keep trying for what you want.

After all USPS is meant to be helping its customers.

HurricaneHuntr 06-13-2013 05:44 AM

I haven't had any issues previously.. Why would someone miss use them? I can buy a 2 HUGE HUGE rolls from the local packing place for $45 that even me a seller who ships everyday won't run out for 4-5 months. Why deal with usps drama? I hope the idiots do not ruin this... Most my priority items i put in these. I still send mostly first class.

Dmshark25 06-13-2013 05:51 AM

I was thinking the same thing I just purchased 1400 feet of bubble wrap for $89.00 why would anyone use the mailers a their bubble wrap but talkin to some members here there complaining they have no money to buy the stealth guide , I feel like sayin than if u don't have $30 what are u doing trying to sell on ebay with not even a dime start up and that's the people abusing the system

sergfro 06-14-2013 11:16 AM

Yes I use all them of them to ship my items I sell on ebay. I can fit a lot of stuff and those envelopes expand quite nicely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 457507)
I did this once.

Not again.

Questioned me to pieces.

What are you doing with all of these bubble mailers.

Will you be using them to mail items or for other reasons?

These are free to be used to mail items only.

Many are using them for packaging and we do not allow that. If we open a box that has these in them we will take issues with it with the sender.

We can track packages because most of our items now have codes on them and we can follow to see if an item has been used or not scanned etc.

PITA.

sergfro 06-14-2013 11:18 AM

You can order max of six (6) 15-packs of padded envelopes every 24 hours online now. Still faster for me to call though.

Ive never been questioned, maybe because I have multiple po boxes under the same account or they see a history of me ordering 100+ every other week.

Quote:

Ok i just got off the phone with USPS and I had a very nice representative on the line, but I got the same answers such as: They are the highest demanded product, they are doing changes to their website and orders, she was also surprised to see that you can now order the 100 option for the padded envelopes because last month the highest was only 15 when ordering through the Website.

Anyway i wont know if any progress was made by calling until i actually receive them (hopefully!!). She couldn't tell me how long it would take or couldn't provide tracking number. But she said that she would put the order through expedited because she could see that i had orders dating back 6 weeks ago that were never received.

GreenBean 06-14-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergfro (Post 458496)
You can order max of six (6) 15-packs of padded envelopes every 24 hours online now. Still faster for me to call though.

Ive never been questioned, maybe because I have multiple po boxes under the same account or they see a history of me ordering 100+ every other week.

Associate has no issues either.

Consistent history of ordering covers this.

:pop2:

Dmshark25 06-16-2013 10:46 AM

Just to give an update , I called USPS on June 12 and ordered 200 padded flat rate envelopes and on June 15 which was yesterday received two large boxes with 100 padded envelopes in each box.

So for now on I'm just going to call my orders in, I think if u order online maybe alot of people put too many orders so USPS doesn't feel comfortable shipping them but calling in they get to speak with u, maybe a credibility issue .

Anyway 3 days after the call my order of 200 padded flat rate envelopes arrived . The call was very pleasant not any questions other than how many I needed.

Also just tell them u placed an order online over a month ago and never received your order and need to ship ASAP. This is what I said and they said they would expedite the order. I thought they were saying this to just keep me happy but it wast the truth

Hope this helps those that like the flat rate padded envelopes

HurricaneHuntr 06-20-2013 09:43 PM

Ordered a hundred last week and it arrived this week.... /shrug

rsot 06-25-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 460627)
Ordered a hundred last week and it arrived this week.... /shrug

Still pretty quick service given the size of the order...

moeweezy 08-28-2013 04:02 PM

I order about 200 at once, all I had to do was call Usps and tell them how much I needed and tell them my address and everything comes in 2-3 weeks. I don't know why everyone else is having such a problem. plus you can order like 6 packs of 15 and 10 packs of 10. thats more than 100 right there.

Dmshark25 08-28-2013 10:48 PM

There was a period that it would take 2months sometimes three to get what i ordered online ,now all of a sudden a few months ago they increased the amount of Padded flat rate envelopes you can get online, before it was 15 per order and of course you could duplicate the order but they would never come for me.

Any way that problem is over now, whatever happened their system is back on track i been getting 800 a month and they arrive sometimes 3 days after i order and thats either from the app or calling, so i Love it..

I pretty much use Bubble wrap and Padded Flat Rate Envelopes, i even stopped using the small flat rate boxes, its .55 cents cheaper but now that im sending out hundreds of packages a week i just bubble wrap everything and it fits so nicely in the flat rate envelope, no having to tape it up like the boxes.

So USPS is back on the ball, hope it stays this way, i always get an extra 200 as backup so ill never get stuck, i always have 200 emergency ones and as a matter of fact , i better start ordering alot now because come the Holiydays everything will be slowed down again.

Thats what it was, from December and 4 months after, everything was backed up , it took a good 5 months after the holidays to get all the orders back on track, i never had a problem with the boxes just the padded envelopes

Sandy D 08-28-2013 10:55 PM

Came home to a large order of envelopes etc in their new boxes of 25 today. My porch was full.

They recently moved it up from 15 to 25 in a box and now you can order multiples.

Order was placed on Friday.

JJGold 08-29-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 481222)
Came home to a large order of envelopes etc in their new boxes of 25 today. My porch was full.

They recently moved it up from 15 to 25 in a box and now you can order multiples.

Order was placed on Friday.

Boxes of 15 or 25? Mine have always come in boxes of 100 envelopes.