eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/)
-   -   Wholesale? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/dropshipping-wholesale-suppliers/7704-wholesale.html)

AmazonStealth 04-07-2012 08:30 PM

Chinese sellers would be smart if they starting producing items with no brand names.

fineart 04-08-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmazonStealth (Post 329443)
Chinese sellers would be smart if they starting producing items with no brand names.

The Chinese are Smart.Their economy is thriving and that is not the result of lack of intelligence.Communication is key.Speak to your seller as many questions as possible.Ask for Samples.Ask for the grade meaning quality.
Generic products are actually the main production in China.Most large factories will do OEM, so if need be you can even have your own name on the product.
I speak from Experience, I have been importing for over 10 years.
Try to avoid the small sellers deal with the factories. Just my advise.

westcoast_d 05-07-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fineart (Post 329513)
The Chinese are Smart.Their economy is thriving and that is not the result of lack of intelligence.Communication is key.Speak to your seller as many questions as possible.Ask for Samples.Ask for the grade meaning quality.
Generic products are actually the main production in China.Most large factories will do OEM, so if need be you can even have your own name on the product.

Have you found a factory to deal directly online?

Sandy D 05-07-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fineart (Post 329513)

Yes, they are. They are eating everyones lunch by outsmarting other countries.

Never tried any of the sites yet but looking to test it a bit when I get time.

moneyhustler88 05-07-2012 07:07 PM

hahaha awesome im so buying a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ chloe bag ahahah :amen::clap:

markstall96 05-16-2012 05:48 PM

I think that Aliexpress is a very good website for wholesale. Ive ordered off of there at least 30 times and never had an issue

moneyhustler88 05-27-2012 08:53 PM

id quite like to use ioffer..but how to tell if a sellers genuine on there? its difficult

slapped 05-27-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 (Post 345418)
id quite like to use ioffer..but how to tell if a sellers genuine on there? its difficult

iOffer as a Source????,,,Are you Crazy???,,,Almost Everything for sale on iOffer is Counterfeit,,,,If you start to use iOffer as a source you're gonna find yourself in the English Channel with a Pair of Cement shoes,,,

unkown5454 05-27-2012 11:24 PM

iOffer is a coun.t.erfei.t haven! :spy: :spy: :spy:

Sandy D 07-12-2012 09:35 PM

So true.

Many DH gate sellers have their ioffer logos right on their dh gate listings.

Ebayer24 07-21-2012 07:29 AM

You can start by buying goods from private personals, announcements or garage sales and sale them to a higher price whereby the profit margin is for you.

hercheys 08-07-2012 09:42 PM

Well, before I started buying directly from the sources like dell, cannon, and so on... they were direct wholesalers and actually honest wholesellers. I still deal with occasionally deal with small to mid-size distributors in the usa.

I guess it depends on you business niche and starting capital and don't expect a high ROI; consider 20%-25% max roi, ask for overstock sheets and NGF lists, they may have prior products on non-go forward and trying to let it go.

Here is a small list of prior suppliers I have dealt with:

Global Business Distribution Inc, (acquired recently by tech-data corp.)
Origin: Texas, USA
Electronics, computers, laptops, networking devices and consumer electronics. In some cases they still let you purchase from list different list non-requiring a resellers certificate from the manufacturer.

LOTUSA Company (Operated before as Allcellcompany)
Origin: Rockland, MA
This is a mid-size company in Massachussets with variety of supplies ready for sale like electronics, cameras, home and office. They also sell online on ebay, where I met them. Very good price levels 20-30 roi is what your looking for. If think any higher, this company is not right for you, they won't take you seriously if your asking for prices over this level, because you're probably not going to find a company that deals with your price range.

If you have questions just pm me, the list goes on but I am not here to be your business consultant or tell you how to run your biz, but can maybe help you questions you may have.

Cheers!

inferno1121 02-25-2013 09:38 AM

ioffer and dhgate seems are many alternative ways then alibaba :)

inferno1121 02-26-2013 03:27 AM

Yes .. its takes time to select right supplier now a day for sell.

Sandy D 03-01-2013 06:40 AM

Pretty much no matter who you track down a million others have already foudn them.

The only way I can buy anymore is direct from the manufacture or huge lots.
Or make a deal with the sales rep for a trial purchase!!! :yar:

culexevilman 03-03-2013 11:31 AM

I am based in taiwan, and the goods here are much better quality than mainland china. Seriously quality is really hard to find in mainland...

schris142 03-05-2013 01:25 AM

its worth asking lol but does anybody know of any good suppliers in the uk

a.v.limited 04-10-2013 03:24 AM

alibaba has loads but also lots of crooks on there

invince 04-10-2013 03:30 AM

go for the gold suppliers and buy samples first

a.v.limited 04-10-2013 03:34 AM

ignore the pictures as well as you will find most are the same

try and speak to them and get samples

a.v.limited 04-10-2013 03:34 AM

also if price is low for branded goods they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗

if its to good to be true, then its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ !!!

Smurf74 04-10-2013 04:20 AM

The taxes on brand name goods here in China are very high, so things that are brand name and are below UK cost, well 99% of the time its going to be ****!

People think that because the stuff is made here it will be cheaper, but even though the iphone is made here it is subject to the extra taxes that make it more expensive here than in the UK or US.

Best to avoid anything with a brand name, lots of other stuff that can be found in China to make a good profit.. Without high MOQ's quite often..