Anyone willing to share info on a product I can dropship? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Anyone willing to share info on a product I can dropship?

Yep that's the best way to find good items, hours of research + trial and error, If you get kicked off have a few other accounts ready to go

Old 09-10-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%

I have drop shipped without a problem from Ebay. The only issue is some times the items I drop ship will go out of stock without me being notified by the shipper and then I will get an order from Ebay and have to cancel the order. Ebay customers do not like when you cancel orders and neither does Ebay.

Also sometimes a potential Ebay buyer will ask for product information that I don't have because the items are not in my possession. Example "What is the expiration date"....

Check the drop shippers stock often and come up with a story for when you have to cancel the order. Offer a discount on a future order.

Obviously you need to get tracking information from the drop shipper to upload to Ebay. And when the customer says there was a problem with their order you have to take their word for it because you didn't personally pick, pack or ship the item.

And you need to to figure what happens if the item is returned to the drop shipper because it was undeliverable or the customer send it back. Your address will not be the return address and customers sometimes don't want to return things to a different address than where it came from. So again you need a story for why you are asking them to return to a different address.
Old 09-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

a bad dropshipper, will end your accounts.

I have not tried dropshipping from china, but figure people will resent it if not told and if they are told, then unlikely to buy from you, and after all they can buy from china direct on ebay, probably for less anyway....

if you go for higher value stuff, it could be ok from china in terms of timing, as you can get stuff shipped within a week with express delivery....

shipping from europe is ok though, as it can arrive within a week, maybe look for some factories there? Eastern europe is the best. I ship some stuff from there, and say direct from factory prices blah...never had complaint, but that is because there isnt much competition....

but as most stuff is made in china, just buy a MOQ and ship it yourself...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 09-11-2015 at 03:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-11-2015)