factory near my town - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 09-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default factory near my town

Hi, i'm from italy,
I would like to start on ebay, I also inexperience have been blocked by paypal
I already know I'll buy a new account from the forum By Elmo.
But first I want to choose my best products to sell, I think I have had problems because they sell products such as BOSE or JBL without authorization and I received 2 customer dispute on paypal of 50 sales, but this was not the problem, it all started for my inexperience, I bought a stock of micro sd were false, I did not know and this happened at the beginning, I had about 8 complaints from this micro sd.

now he will again have an account, and wanted to know if my strategy was right:
sell items of little value such as tempered glass, covers for phones, Here we gain nothing, perhaps we lose.

LCD screens for repairs, small gain, 7-8 € per piece.

and then continue to sell 20 pieces of headphones per month and that's it, for it does not attract too much attention.

maybe in the future I can buy other accounts, and so I can sort out the selling.if for example the first account I already drank 10 headphones this month, I stop and start selling them from the second account.

I conclude by saying, I have a Chinese friend, he has a factory near my hometown,he wants to do a company with me, he wants me to find him for the customers who buy in large stock, I'm not ready now because I do not know where to advertise for him, it's well priced I must say.But I was thinking of buying myself from him the goods, the prices are similar to those found on the Chinese market, the difference is that I can buy from him in small Quanita, it makes me a favor.and certainly there are fewer problems for payments, and customs, as it is near my hometown and it is in the EU.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!