Just had both eBay and PayPal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Just had both eBay and PayPal limited

3 eBays and 3 PayPals a ll limited. What a coincidence! On my iPhone i had my WIFI on and had all these 3 accounts on my gmail app.

Is this the reason why? web beacons? I had all images off so i wasn't loading any images.

I think maybe ONCE i slipped and hit display images...

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So upset.

What do i do!

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hello noguxxxxxxxk,

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

Here are the listings we removed:
182330825688 - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay

We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need more information to understand how these changes affect your business.
Reference #: PP-005-214-867-281
More info
Help us understand your account activity by completing the following steps by Dec 11, 2016.
Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of your address
Confirm a bank
Provide proof of your SSN
Provide invoice
Provide information on account activity

:'(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Just had both eBay and PayPal limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by access0ner View Post
3 eBays and 3 PayPals a ll limited. What a coincidence! On my iPhone i had my WIFI on and had all these 3 accounts on my gmail app.

Is this the reason why? web beacons? I had all images off so i wasn't loading any images.

I think maybe ONCE i slipped and hit display images...

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So upset.

What do i do!
If you had the images off then it wasn't the email. How did you connect to these 3 accounts?
Old 10-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Were you selling similar items on all accounts by any chance?
Old 10-27-2016
Threadstarter  

i think i clicked show images once

you know what I think one time I used the same IP on one account that was already cancelled. all the accounts sold the same items?

actually yes i did use the same IP and right when i did it, i noticed and regretted it.

But one of the accounts in question out of the three had nothing to do with this IP stuff?

I'm using IPv6 and just using my router at home . everything i log off (i don't save my password/network) of my network it gives me NEW IPv6 and I record it in a spreadsheet?

are you sure MM78?
Old 10-27-2016
Threadstarter  

On two of them I was on one of them iwas selling phone items but they were different. On two of them i sold refill cards for t-mobile and on another i sold like iphone screens and flip phones.
Old 10-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by access0ner View Post
On two of them I was on one of them iwas selling phone items but they were different. On two of them i sold refill cards for t-mobile and on another i sold like iphone screens and flip phones.
All sound kind of risky ESPECIALLY if branded...