eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   ebay customers getting more and more AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/100817-ebay-customers-getting-more-more-aggressive.html)

mrgazer 11-03-2016 09:15 AM

ebay customers getting more and more AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!!

f**KING hELL!

This is driving me nuts, had 2 customers in a row stating, didn't work. send me imediate refund. one stated, I want my money back now, I mean now, or will complaint to ebay.

Ebayer don't F**king read the advert do they? I clearly stated that product do not work for vehicles newer than 2012, and yet customer still buy and still request refunds.

F**king morons.

On a very serious note: Dealing with customers gives me so much stress, I honestly don't know how big ebay sellers cope with this stress. any one shed any light how to distress when dealing with these morons on ebay without getting a heart attack?

fuzzylogik 11-03-2016 09:20 AM

Re: ebay customers getting more and more AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!!

Agree on this one for sure they are beyond thick & i get suspended because of them not reading the listing half the time.

fox20c 11-03-2016 09:22 AM

Had the same problem myself. They key is to hire someone to deal with the things you do not like to do or that stress you out, so you can focus on the important things and the parts of the business you enjoy. Once I did that, it made things a lot easier, because the most stressful part of ebay is def the terrible customers you can get.

rsot 11-03-2016 09:36 AM

I'm reading this post and its getting me aggressive so, yeah, send me my refund too :FF:

:focus:

You have to be thick-skinned to deal with sales in general.

MM78 11-03-2016 09:41 AM

Those are not customers...those are scammers, big difference. I get one of these idiots every week.....and they use the same exact words, "I want a refund NOW!" or, "Refund my PayPal right away". I usually answer with a..."I apologize the item did not work, please file a return request, and I will provide you a return shipping label...once I get the item I will refund your money".

99% of the time, they don't send the item back and just keep quiet. Kill them with kindness and most of the time they back down, why stress so much?

ManaKill 11-03-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 810043)
Those are not customers...those are scammers, big difference. I get one of these idiots every week.....and they use the same exact words, "I want a refund NOW!" or, "Refund my PayPal right away". I usually answer with a..."I apologize the item did not work, please file a return request, and I will provide you a return shipping label...once I get the item I will refund your money".

99% of the time, they don't send the item back and just keep quiet. Kill them with kindness and most of the time they back down, why stress so much?

Agreed. The more polite your are the better, don't get emotional. Tell them the hoops they NEED to jump through. I get them to pay return shipping most of the time as well. F*CK BS SCAMMERS - they're the reason it's so hard for people to get back on marketplaces in the first place - Abuse and Dump n Runs

Also wait a bit before responding. You have some time, you don't need to get angry and fire off a response right away, that'll only hurt your position. Remain calm and in control - just because they make a threat doesn't mean they have you by the balls

kingpin100 11-03-2016 01:12 PM

I get this also.... I do the same just initiate a return and most of the time they will cancel... They know sellers do not want returns on their account so they try to get you to refund,,,,,,, Dont fall for it

epimetheus039 11-03-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox20c (Post 810037)
Had the same problem myself. They key is to hire someone to deal with the things you do not like to do or that stress you out, so you can focus on the important things and the parts of the business you enjoy. Once I did that, it made things a lot easier, because the most stressful part of ebay is def the terrible customers you can get.

Exactly why I made those changes year ago and now only trying to add more people, so I can concentrate on the things that I like/good at effectively

muzzie 11-03-2016 01:32 PM

I have 3 types of them:

1) Fortune hunters. If my item gets removed, they instantly request a full refund regardless if the item is good or not, and of course EB sides with them.
2) Impossible scammers. They claim the item is damaged, and damaged like an elephant stepped on the item, but it is only ONE piece of the item, that can't be damaged in transit without destroying the whole package. But EB reps do not care.
3) Smartasses. They open NIR request right after they order the item, money goes on hold, and I can't use it. When they receive item, they find some fault and keep the item, and as the money is stuck in PP, it is easy for them to get it back. And of course they never send it back.

Jackery 11-03-2016 01:37 PM

LMFAO when they demand shiit from me I simply tell them to fukoff and I still win the cases these idiots open. Also if you know how to make fully undetected viruses simply attach it to a PDF and email the dipship with something like "please fill out for your refund" Then I just destroy their PC, but not before I take all their accts. and change all the info so they never get them back.

Dufus 11-03-2016 07:07 PM

Wow brutal hahah.

Nyco 11-03-2016 08:08 PM

lol you should see some of the idiots I get. In one listing I put in the preview box "Message me with questions BEFORE you purchase" ( because for some reason ebay customers just go around clicking buttons buying things not know what they bought. People don't like to read ) and of course I had an idiot customer purchase. Minutes later send me 4 emails asking a bunch of questions. I decided I was going to close that account before hand anyways, so oh boy I ripped into that customer haha I said something like "CAN YOU SEE?? CAN YOU READ? EVERY QUESTION YOU ASKED IS STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION! Why didn't you ask questions before you purchased? lol It kinda felt good to stump a customer, they replied "well the listing said this". idiot Customers lol they are not always right lol

MM78 11-03-2016 09:42 PM

I once listed an expensive item and like clockwork...I had all kinds of people wanting me to ship the item overseas.....I just flat out told them all, "I DON'T SHIP OVERSEAS". I knew for a fact that more than half were scammers.

yotano211 11-03-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackery (Post 810086)
LMFAO when they demand shiit from me I simply tell them to fukoff and I still win the cases these idiots open. Also if you know how to make fully undetected viruses simply attach it to a PDF and email the dipship with something like "please fill out for your refund" Then I just destroy their PC, but not before I take all their accts. and change all the info so they never get them back.

you can stop with your weird stories of this and that. you dont need to show off to these forums, this isnt the black hat world forums. in the time it takes for all of that, i'll be at the lake doing some nice fishing.

MM78 11-03-2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 810142)
you can stop with your weird stories of this and that. you dont need to show off to these forums, this isnt the black hat world forums. in the time it takes for all of that, i'll be at the lake doing some nice fishing.

After reading this....I can only think of this:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...97_634x503.jpg

vettefever17 11-03-2016 11:08 PM

The best solution to difficult customers is a nice cold six pack as you answer their messages or filed complaints.

Nyco 11-04-2016 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 810150)
The best solution to difficult customers is a nice cold six pack as you answer their messages or filed complaints.

or 2 shots of Smirnoff:dance:. thats how i get through a rough day of dealing with hundreds of idiots...

yotano211 11-04-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 810147)

I want that beanie

yotano211 11-04-2016 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 810147)

OHHH WORD!, you over 10g(s) in post count. You're almost at rsot level.

rsot 11-04-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 810247)
OHHH WORD!, you over 10g(s) in post count. You're almost at rsot level.

There are no levels or judgement on this forum :)

easy.bake.oven 11-04-2016 12:46 PM

I think thats why they invented marijuana.... as so one can deal with all the many many idiots out there.
420 best time of the day X

Rhonda 11-04-2016 10:51 PM

Simple... You move on to another platform. When you cannot take control of something, you change your own mindset.