simon visa part of ebay now? NO. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-23-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 231
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
iTrader: (0)
Default simon visa part of ebay now? NO.

I was looking at my simon visa gift card and now it saids EBAY at the bottom left hand corner on it where my name starts...WTF is ebay trying to buy everyone out....
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-24-2007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel_01 View Post
I was looking at my simon visa gift card and now it saids EBAY at the bottom left hand corner on it where my name starts...WTF is ebay trying to buy everyone out....
I'm thinking (and hoping) that it is just some sort of advertising and indication that you can use that card for purchases on EB.
As long as there is still some anonymity involved in getting your hands on the gift cards I wouldn't get too nervous.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-24-2007
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,774
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

****s crazy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-24-2007
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 231
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
I'm thinking (and hoping) that it is just some sort of advertising and indication that you can use that card for purchases on EB.
As long as there is still some anonymity involved in getting your hands on the gift cards I wouldn't get too nervous.
made me damn nervous still I had a simon visa attached to my ebay account to start selling again it was a old one, but then it said ebay on it damn...well see.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2007
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,573
Thanks: 2,866
Thanked 3,624 Times in 1,547 Posts
Activity: 51%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default

Are you serious? Can you get a screen shot of that?

Even if eBay has compromised Simon, which I doubt they could, there are plenty of other stores selling gift cards that will work fine with eBay.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2007
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 231
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Are you serious? Can you get a screen shot of that?

Even if eBay has compromised Simon, which I doubt they could, there are plenty of other stores selling gift cards that will work fine with eBay.
look at the BS


Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
walmart has visa now... rapunzel_01 eBay Discussion! 14 08-27-2007 09:19 PM
have one question about VISA GIFT CARD BackToEbay eBay Discussion! 2 04-25-2007 02:12 PM
Visa gift card for canadians ? belerim eBay Discussion! 1 03-24-2007 09:45 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts