ebay is strange - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-24-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Send a message via MSN to robo1977
Default ebay is strange

Hi guys and gals i have been suspended from ebay seven times.I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods i dont lie like some whats the point if there is a demand for it i will sell it.I currently have three accounts had them for about three weeks sold 7 items on each average value 90 pounds.I have not changed my ip all i do is delete my cookies ect befor go to ebay befor i go into each account and its been fine.I know i will get suspended again but hey,do i give a **** no just move on and forget about it its gone thats what evry one should do.One thing that might help people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ make sure the company actually sell that item or u will get the famous ebay message.People need to tell the truth more.ITS REAL I HAD TEN PAIRS OF SHOES BOUGHT THEM FROM..........come on guys tell the truth then we all might get some answers.Big shout to chris hanson for the no bull**** approach it refreshing.Lets all be honest and we will be able to help each other more.Great forum
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

I'm really starting to hate ebay. I think im going to leave them alone now that I have my websites in full run and if I do sell on Ebay JERK them for the fees. Dumb Aszholes
Old 08-24-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
I'm really starting to hate ebay. I think im going to leave them alone now that I have my websites in full run and if I do sell on Ebay JERK them for the fees. Dumb Aszholes
essentially thats my plan they jerked me around as a powerseller as rapunzel_01 very honest I had two negs. only becuase of bad buyers out of like 1900 or 2000 plus feedbacks. then they ban me and again and again if they want to keep playing that game im all for it and stick it to them with fees. get rid of their stupid computer system.
Old 08-24-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post

HAHA! at chris...yeah I know exactly where your coming from. I have my own website as well im going to keep selling on ebay but my main goal is to promote my website to customers who buy from me on ebay so they keep coming back and use adwords to generate new customers. Im just going to jerk ebay for the fees who cares.
Old 08-24-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

That's awesome Chris and tvaughan08! I'm glad you guys have websites to fall back on when you're tired of eBay! That's great news!

One very big tip for you guys! Save every email from every customer you have and start a mailing list. Start sending emails every 2-4 weeks about new products and discounts and you will see your sales rise 2-3 times! It's what's making me the money these days! Good luck!