Get Money back from simon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-23-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
iTrader: (0)
Default Get Money back from simon

A new account was suspended before I added the simon gift card that I had bought, and now I need to get a new one with new information for the new ebay account I just created. Is there any way to effectively get the money back by paying myself or something? I don't have my own website or anything, and paypal has to do the expanded use stuff. Any tips would be great
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-23-2007
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,573
Thanks: 2,866
Thanked 3,624 Times in 1,547 Posts
Activity: 51%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default

When ever I buy a Simon card, I use my real information each time. When I add that card to eBay, I change that information around and it is always accepted. Give it a try.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,106
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Aspkin would this work the same way for simon (or other) gift accounts (the Vcc's) not just the cards? If you were to add that to your paypal account too (for verifying) would you use the information on the card or the information that is on ebay? This would be if you linked the 2 accounts, because I guess it wouldn't matter if you didn't link.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueseller View Post
A new account was suspended before I added the simon gift card that I had bought, and now I need to get a new one with new information for the new ebay account I just created. Is there any way to effectively get the money back by paying myself or something? I don't have my own website or anything, and paypal has to do the expanded use stuff. Any tips would be great

I'm a bit confused.
If the card you already have never had any of its info into the seller account that just got run, then why can't you just use the same card for the next account?

I think that I am going to get the simon(or similar) GC
set up the new EB account and new PP account with it.
zero it out filling my gas tank(doesn't take long) of using it to buy some other non-discretionary purchase.
Use the PP account to make EB seller fees.
Send any surplus money to my verified-premier account for withdrawal.

This seems so simple, but yet I have never seen anyone here describe doing this.

Would it work out better if it went through 2 or 3 PP accounts before making it to the Verified account(I realize that those pigs at PP will make more money off of fees this way, but if it makes it easier to skate through it might be worth it)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2007
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,774
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
When ever I buy a Simon card, I use my real information each time. When I add that card to eBay, I change that information around and it is always accepted. Give it a try.
Well Modee says its not so and that I didnt know what i was talking about Aspkin. Glad somebody else clarified this again.

Kind of like when I was talking about the feedback (when a buyer doesnt respond ti a unpaid item dispute, they can't neg you)thing and Modee was saying my info was incorrect but everyone else said it works.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2007
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 231
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Well Modee says its not so and that I didnt know what i was talking about Aspkin. Glad somebody else clarified this again.

Kind of like when I was talking about the feedback (when a buyer doesnt respond ti a unpaid item dispute, they can't neg you)thing and Modee was saying my info was incorrect but everyone else said it works.
thats how I got away with it the first time I used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ setup in ebay names, but when registering the simon card (getting one) I used my real info stuff. Ebay takes it I think ebay is more verifying the account balance and card number not name.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Money Orders As Payments!!! tyandlayne eBay Suspensions 18 08-28-2007 07:23 PM
How can I accept money orders/checks without being linked? sss99 eBay Suspensions 8 08-16-2007 06:14 AM
Receiving Money to a Limited Account JackNoMore PayPal Talk 16 07-19-2007 02:37 AM
Paypal free money back...IT'S A TRAP!!! JackNoMore eBay Suspensions 8 04-30-2007 05:40 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts