eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Buyers keep claiming the item isnt arriving? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/104886-buyers-keep-claiming-item-isnt-arriving.html)

pirate1122 02-06-2017 09:35 PM

Buyers keep claiming the item isnt arriving?

Five times this week I have had buyers claim there item didn't arrive. All items tracking numbers say delivered. I have tried the usual approach of sending an email with numerous claims to persuade the buyer to suddenly find the item, but it is not working. I blocked the buyer each time it happens, and it is coming from accounts with 100+ feedback. Also it is happening on two accounts. Anyone ever experience this?

TOOKNAPA 02-07-2017 02:59 AM

Re: Buyers keep claiming the item isnt arriving?

I have experienced 3 same cases in the last 2 months .. 1 poened a disput in pp, but I win , one finaly found his order in his neighbor's house , and 1 I refund because he is a long time honest customer of mine and didn't even asked for a refund

rafoman 02-07-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirate1122 (Post 828549)
Five times this week I have had buyers claim there item didn't arrive. All items tracking numbers say delivered. I have tried the usual approach of sending an email with numerous claims to persuade the buyer to suddenly find the item, but it is not working. I blocked the buyer each time it happens, and it is coming from accounts with 100+ feedback. Also it is happening on two accounts. Anyone ever experience this?

Were shipping addresses same as pp address?

pirate1122 02-07-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafoman (Post 828634)
Were shipping addresses same as pp address?

Yes everything is always correct. I don't change any information. I am use to this happening maybe 1 time per month. SO this increase was absurd.

oompaloompa 02-07-2017 12:09 PM

some re mis-delivery and some are lying....with tracking you will win a case...
the annoying ones are they ones without tracking....

pirate1122 02-07-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 828655)
some re mis-delivery and some are lying....with tracking you will win a case...
the annoying ones are they ones without tracking....

I always have tracking and yes a few of them have escalated the case, and I still win. I just find hard to believe a ton of liars would poor in out of nowhere, but I also don't see anything I could be doing to cause this problems. And the buyers are all in different locations.

fox20c 02-07-2017 03:55 PM

First thing that came to my mind is that it could be a competitor.

Purpose 02-07-2017 04:07 PM

Someone is trying to play tricks on you

dallis 02-07-2017 07:58 PM

I've had a package sent to me marked as 'delivered' then had a neighbor 2 doors down bring it on over, so this does happen and it isn't always fraud.

Sometimes the mail delivery person makes a mistake. But -

Five different packages, five different addresses, five errors in delivery... pretty much YOU'RE the only thing they have in common. :(

Evaluate what you're doing that could cause this, or take your next batch to the post office, tell them your story, and ask them if anything is wrong.

Some common errors I've seen...

Very light labels that can't be read by the time they arrive and so end up in the wrong place...

Water-based ink printer instead of a heat label printer labels smear or fade and so get mis-delivered...

Covering the printed area with packing tape so it fades...

Changing or adding to the label after printing, which can cause issues...

Printing the label too small...

Change what you're doing ASAP and see if delivery improves.

Eventually EB or PP is going to get tired of the cases, they only allow a certain percentage of problems, even if you win they're going to think it's you and they're going to boot you off.

butterbear 02-08-2017 02:46 PM

i usually open a case from USPS.com and put their numbers/email in the case and let USPS contact them directly, it works great.

kohsamui100 02-11-2017 04:13 AM

Do you win the cases in PP or ebay ?

Do you win them although the status is not "delivered" ?

rsot 02-11-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohsamui100 (Post 829601)
Do you win the cases in PP or ebay ?

Do you win them although the status is not "delivered" ?

Welcome to the forums - seems like the post indicated pp or eb so either/or it looks like