Few Questions Please, Thank You! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-14-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Post Few Questions Please, Thank You!

1) Can I use an eBay/PP from a different state? I will ship stuff from home. Should I use eBay/PP return address or mine? Will either flag the account?

2) Can I use multiple PP on one Bank account?

3) Can I use multiple PP on one eBay?


last 4) How do I make an eBay with high limits lol? How are sellers selling fresh eBay accounts with no selling history and still get them to 1000/25000? Is it just random or is there a specific way to to get high limits?


I really appreciate any help, or links to other threads with more info would be very great help, thank you
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-14-2017
Speeder33's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,948
Thanks: 253
Thanked 431 Times in 310 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (42)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

1) Using an ebay account from a different state is no problem. You can use a PO box as a return address if needed.

2) You will need 1 bank account per paypal. Reusing any information will link your accounts together, which defeats the purpose of having multiple accounts.

3) You will need 1 paypal per ebay account.

4) This is a trade secret learned via making accounts for years, unfortunately nobody will be willing to openly share a secret such as this.
__________________
USA Premium Ebay Accounts Ultra High Limits, With Sales
Feedback + Sales + Aged Accounts in Stock
Click Here for a Premium IP address
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Speeder33 For This Useful Post:
sluster2016 (02-25-2017)
  #3  
Old 02-14-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,816 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greth View Post
last 4) How do I make an eBay with high limits lol? How are sellers selling fresh eBay accounts with no selling history and still get them to 1000/25000? Is it just random or is there a specific way to to get high limits?
$10,000 and I will teach you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (02-17-2017), sluster2016 (02-15-2017)
  #4  
Old 02-14-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,586
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,147 Times in 6,513 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

I use accounts based in the US with different state IP all the time
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-14-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Thank you for all the answers!

4) haha damn.. yea I've been trying to search how to but it's just not out there.. Only thing I can think of is having good/legit verifications and using a real phone number to call them and asking them with some made up story.. other than that I have no idea cuz an account i've ever made is only 10/500
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-15-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,816 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greth View Post
Thank you for all the answers!

4) haha damn.. yea I've been trying to search how to but it's just not out there.. Only thing I can think of is having good/legit verifications and using a real phone number to call them and asking them with some made up story.. other than that I have no idea cuz an account i've ever made is only 10/500
Just so you know, my offer still stands.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-15-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so you know, my offer still stands.
I am farr from that number.. 1k and I would think about it lol but even that would take me a couple months to put aside
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-17-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Mm78, you can creat big account seller ebay?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-17-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 15
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greth View Post
I am farr from that number.. 1k and I would think about it lol but even that would take me a couple months to put aside

Haha each of nine people will donate you to have $10,000. You then give that secret out to us.

I count myself as the first one out of nine! )
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vutruong For This Useful Post:
bakica (02-19-2017)
  #10  
Old 02-17-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,586
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,147 Times in 6,513 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4x0r View Post
Mm78, you can creat big account seller ebay?
Speak to sellers to buy the appropriate account you need
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-17-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 56
Thanks: 14
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greth View Post
1) Can I use an eBay/PP from a different state? I will ship stuff from home. Should I use eBay/PP return address or mine? Will either flag the account?

2) Can I use multiple PP on one Bank account?

3) Can I use multiple PP on one eBay?


last 4) How do I make an eBay with high limits lol? How are sellers selling fresh eBay accounts with no selling history and still get them to 1000/25000? Is it just random or is there a specific way to to get high limits?


I really appreciate any help, or links to other threads with more info would be very great help, thank you
1. You can ship from a different state just make sure you do it in a timely manner. ALso never use a burned address or one on another ebay account.
2. no
3. no
4. Trial and error. What you might want to try doing is buy one and try to duplicate the same type of info. Like slimier DOB, state/address, security questions and what type of vcc or vba they used, and see if that works. Or if you just have the extra $ just buy them.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-24-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Few Questions Please, Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama9999 View Post
1. You can ship from a different state just make sure you do it in a timely manner. ALso never use a burned address or one on another ebay account.
2. no
3. no
4. Trial and error. What you might want to try doing is buy one and try to duplicate the same type of info. Like slimier DOB, state/address, security questions and what type of vcc or vba they used, and see if that works. Or if you just have the extra $ just buy them.
Thank you.

Sorry late response. Yes I have been buying them, just another person I met offered me access to their bank account for all this ebay stuff, but the thing is they already have PP attached so that's why all the questions. I was wondering how I could attach my PP to his Bank, or how I could create another decent ebay account with his bank/pp.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review length questions & disbursement questions error Amazon 44 02-26-2014 08:16 AM
VCC questions orehuf AU PayPal Talk 1 10-07-2013 01:38 PM
How is this possible? + a few questions blackdeath AU eBay Suspensions 8 01-13-2011 06:20 PM
I'm New..Just a few questions seller77 IP Address 1 07-16-2009 12:30 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts