IP Address - 24VC or New Router - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-23-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Thinking of just buying a new router again instead of spending $120 for 24vc. Opinions?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-23-2017
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,575
Thanks: 211
Thanked 667 Times in 499 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

What exactly do you mean by "buying a new router"?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-23-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

I live in a apartment complex where we have to call to get our router setup and everything, therefore when I buy a new router I get a whole new connection / ip address. Done this for 2 of my accounts before
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,222
Thanks: 4,615
Thanked 7,103 Times in 6,470 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Is your IP provider dynamic and IF you turn the router off and on, do you get new IP?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 276
Thanks: 44
Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

buy a USB dongle, the easiest way to have multi IPs
__________________
Best Vcc - AVS cards, UK real mobile numbers - VBAs
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-24-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by feadup View Post
buy a USB dongle, the easiest way to have multi IPs
Will this do?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coredy-AC...C610/138989525

Do I buy one per new ip or just have to only buy one? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 276
Thanks: 44
Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Will this do?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coredy-AC...C610/138989525

Do I buy one per new ip or just have to only buy one? Thanks!
i think you need to check with the service provider, normally when you dusconnect and reconnect you get new ip
__________________
Best Vcc - AVS cards, UK real mobile numbers - VBAs
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-24-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,808 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Will this do?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coredy-AC...C610/138989525

Do I buy one per new ip or just have to only buy one? Thanks!
That's not what you need, you need a Mifi or Hotspot. What you listed is a wifi adapter....not a Mifi.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-24-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Why not just get a new router than? Its cheaper than getting a mifi or hotspot plan. Or I may just try to use a specific server in my ipVanish VPN. They have like 40 different servers in 10 different cities.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-25-2017
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,223
Thanks: 385
Thanked 1,215 Times in 698 Posts
Activity: 45%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (631)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Why not just get a new router than? Its cheaper than getting a mifi or hotspot plan. Or I may just try to use a specific server in my ipVanish VPN. They have like 40 different servers in 10 different cities.
A service like IPV is giving you shared ips you wouldn't want to use that for your stealth accounts, because it means that likely thousands of other users are using that same ip as well

And chances that one of those users have went to ebay/paypal site while connected is very high / can increase your chances of getting limited drastically
__________________


Guaranteed FRESH IP Addresses for amazon, eBay, and PayPal - 24vc.com
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-25-2017
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 827
Thanks: 229
Thanked 162 Times in 135 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

You could go the cheaper route and use a Mifi, although this is cheaper you would need to track IPs. Selling on eBay/Amazon can be a very profitable business. Personally i wouldnt take the risk, take the investment in 24VC, do it properly and invest in the VPN service.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-25-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
You could go the cheaper route and use a Mifi, although this is cheaper you would need to track IPs. Selling on eBay/Amazon can be a very profitable business. Personally i wouldnt take the risk, take the investment in 24VC, do it properly and invest in the VPN service.
I actually used my 24VC for two different accounts, think I could get away with it again?

$120 isn't that expensive IF the account stays open long, but if it only stay open for 2-3 months its very expensive..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-25-2017
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 827
Thanks: 229
Thanked 162 Times in 135 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

you need a new IP for every account. If say your account becomes suspended and you can no longer use it just pay 24VC $25 and they will refresh the IP. Its a expensive service but they look after you!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-25-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
you need a new IP for every account. If say your account becomes suspended and you can no longer use it just pay 24VC $25 and they will refresh the IP. Its a expensive service but they look after you!
Oh I didn't know about that, thats awesome. I still have 5 months left on my plan, so just contact them, pay $25 and I got a new ip?

Also the mifi route. Correct me if im wrong... I buy something like this : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-...tspot/39443644

Then buy this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-...ivery/29749071

And Im set? Thats $50 though, theres got to be something im missing? Or is are mifis just much cheaper elsewhere
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-25-2017
Haidukken's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,229
Thanks: 270
Thanked 458 Times in 264 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

I ran multiple stealth accounts for about 2 years by doing the good old "Refresh the MAC, get a new IP" with my beloved Netgear router. It works, like magic.
Super good for people who are just starting out and want to keep the spending part on a low-low.

Now I'm in the middle of moving all my stealth accounts over to VMs and I use 24VC for my IP addresses.
Words can't describe how much easier everything has become. Not only do I feel better about myself as a human being, or not abusing my little white Netgear router... Everything takes so much effort now and instead of spending an hour every morning switching between accounts and doing all the bits and pieces on it, I spend probably around 10-15 minutes between all accounts.

If you have that little extra money, just invest it into 24VC but if you are trying to keep everything on the low-low, I understand.
I mean, the Netgear will probably not understand, but I do... Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
123 (02-25-2017), garry9061 (02-25-2017)
  #16  
Old 02-25-2017
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,223
Thanks: 385
Thanked 1,215 Times in 698 Posts
Activity: 45%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (631)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Oh I didn't know about that, thats awesome. I still have 5 months left on my plan, so just contact them, pay $25 and I got a new ip?
And actually the first Fresh IP change on a fresh plan is only $15 and yeah you only have to open a support ticket and the staff will get you a new Fresh IP on that same plan, so you don't have to lose out on the remaining days left on your plan
__________________


Guaranteed FRESH IP Addresses for amazon, eBay, and PayPal - 24vc.com

Last edited by 123; 02-25-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-25-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I ran multiple stealth accounts for about 2 years by doing the good old "Refresh the MAC, get a new IP" with my beloved Netgear router. It works, like magic.
Super good for people who are just starting out and want to keep the spending part on a low-low.

Now I'm in the middle of moving all my stealth accounts over to VMs and I use 24VC for my IP addresses.
Words can't describe how much easier everything has become. Not only do I feel better about myself as a human being, or not abusing my little white Netgear router... Everything takes so much effort now and instead of spending an hour every morning switching between accounts and doing all the bits and pieces on it, I spend probably around 10-15 minutes between all accounts.

If you have that little extra money, just invest it into 24VC but if you are trying to keep everything on the low-low, I understand.
I mean, the Netgear will probably not understand, but I do... Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Haha, poor netgear just slaving away at all your demands. Way to stick in there bud. But ah the mac address, all you have to do is use command task manager or just use a virtualbox and in the settings you can change the mac address with a click of a button.

Thanks 123 btw. Im going to pay 15 for a new ip, use the 24vc for my main, then make a few other backups through my VM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-25-2017
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 827
Thanks: 229
Thanked 162 Times in 135 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: IP Address - 24VC or New Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post

Thanks 123 btw. Im going to pay 15 for a new ip, use the 24vc for my main, then make a few other backups through my VM.
Good decision! Its a investment into the security of your business.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PayPal trippin about the IP address... 24VC adamwu UK PayPal Talk 6 01-25-2017 03:02 AM
Heres how to change your Mac Address + IP address. *cable and router uses* gitrooman eBay Tracking 11 11-06-2013 07:48 AM
How to get wan mac address on 02 wireless router to change ip address roger786 IP Address 3 11-18-2012 10:56 AM
OpenVPN MAC Address Shown - Router MAC Address Spoof Required? anon5o1 Amazon X 1 05-18-2012 11:19 AM
Router and Mac Address- can I make my MAC address correspond to an exact IP? philly387 IP Address 9 09-01-2008 11:28 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts