Borrowed Ebay Account Need Advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Question Borrowed Ebay Account Need Advice

A few years ago my dad opened up an ebay account, bought 1 item and got good feedback. I want to turn it into a seller account. It usese his name, address, his phone number and one of my email accounts. What I want to do is buy stuff until I get about 10 positive feedbacks then turn it into a seller account. Can I create an account in Auctiva and buy though that site? I know that they don't track your ip address. I don't want to use either of my PCs when I buy on that account because I am afraid that ebay will link my existing accounts to this new one and suspend them all. Does anyone have any suggestions?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 91%

it is best if you use a sort of mobile broadband device which will give you a diffrent ip address everytime you connect
and use a browser like firefox which deletes all cookies and cache and browsing history everytime you use the browser
then you will have no worrys about getting linked
Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 88%

Is it possible to tether a cellphone to open up another IP address option for using another account from your home, eg. cable subscription, dsl subscription, and using tethered cellphone, 3 different ip addresses one home????
Old 05-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you.
I use DSL and have a modem/wireless router. What if I make note of my ip address each time before I log in to ebay, delete my cookies ect. then shut off the modem, wait and then log back on. I have done this before and I know it will give me a new ip address.

My real question is: I plan to get at least 10 positive feedbacks. Then I want to turn it into a seller account. At that point I will use auctiva so that they can't see my ip address. Do you think it will thow up a red flag?
Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntrykok View Post
Is it possible to tether a cellphone to open up another IP address option for using another account from your home, eg. cable subscription, dsl subscription, and using tethered cellphone, 3 different ip addresses one home????
yeah I have a motoq with alltel I tether with for my ip addresses. get a new one every time and some times all number sets change. works great.
Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

bigbluemacaw, Welcome to the forum.

There is a lot more then just changing your ip so you can use a new account on a computer that had a suspended account. You need to also delete flash cookies, cookies, and delete any previous ebay programs you may have had. I suggest you purchase the Stealth Ebook if you haven't. It has tons of info and will get you going in no time.

Also Auctiva isn't a place to buy stuff from ebay. It's a way to sell on ebay, and yes it doesn't show your ip.
Old 05-05-2009

I agree with Lakeman. You need to buy the Stealth Ebook so you can get a bigger picture of what is involved.
Old 05-05-2009

Anyone know if I can link multiple ebay accounts on auctiva, or do I need an auctiva account for each one? I can't seem to find out how on their site. Thanks
Old 05-05-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

^^^^^^nah you need one for each one..
Old 05-06-2009

Longevity: 89%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluemacaw View Post
A few years ago my dad opened up an ebay account, bought 1 item and got good feedback. I want to turn it into a seller account. It usese his name, address, his phone number and one of my email accounts. What I want to do is buy stuff until I get about 10 positive feedbacks then turn it into a seller account. Can I create an account in Auctiva and buy though that site? I know that they don't track your ip address. I don't want to use either of my PCs when I buy on that account because I am afraid that ebay will link my existing accounts to this new one and suspend them all. Does anyone have any suggestions?
OK YOU CANT BUY ON AUCTIVA BUT YOU CAN SELL THIER - MAKE A AUCTIVA ACCOUNT AT THE LIBRARY AND LIST STUFF THAT YOU DONT WANT OR THAT ARE VERY CHEAP LIKE STUFF YOU FIND AT THE .99 CENT STORE FOR A PENNY - FREE SHIPPING!

Somebody is gonna bid its ebay - so send them the stuff for .67 cents or what ever and build your feedback and start selling - make a ME PAGE and tell people your not a scammer and you send your items out quick . . . . ect

AND BUY ASPKINS AUCTIONS STEALTH FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN OR YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT WITH YOUR FATHER ACOUNT NARU TOO!!!!