Selling Limit question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to Blackshadow007
Smile Selling Limit question

Hello guys , i am very new to this community . I got some question about selling limit of eBay and how it works , I have currently limit of 100 Qty / 3000$ but in previous month i got it used up and then i was unable to edit my existing listings and unable to post any new . Then i contacted my account manager and she told me to wait for new month to refresh the limit on my account which i did but i see after new month start i am still unable to edit / post new listing when i see my Limit already reset for the month . Any advice on this ? will eBay automatically reset and update monthly limit ? , i did contact eBay support and they told me to contact my manager instead for this . :/ if anyone else faced same issue or any advice would be great . Thank you .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Selling Limit question

How many live listings have you currently got?
Old 07-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
How many live listings have you currently got?
3x Live listing now
Old 07-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

What is the value of the items?
Old 07-03-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

As you know, the limit will max out after you hit either the item qty or $$ amount.

And it does reset automatically. I don't recommend you calling in eBay for this one, rather wait it out. It's great that you already max it out, so don't be greedy and ruin this good account.

I highly recommend you get the eBay Stealth so that you can create stronger accounts, back ups and learn how to operate them in the right manner.
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
As you know, the limit will max out after you hit either the item qty or $$ amount.

And it does reset automatically. I don't recommend you calling in eBay for this one, rather wait it out. It's great that you already max it out, so don't be greedy and ruin this good account.

I highly recommend you get the eBay Stealth so that you can create stronger accounts, back ups and learn how to operate them in the right manner.
Sir , i already did call eBay and they told me that i need to contact my account manager , since they can't do any modification other than my account manager . Also they did increase my limit to 500 Item and 12000$ now but still strangely that message of global limit still showing whenever i am trying to revise or post new item , although i have huge Limit right now . Anyways why u mention that i shouldn't call eBay for it ?
Old 07-04-2017

Longevity: 73%

Calling EB and talking to a person means a human will look over your account, and that they are far more likely to spot problems or oddities than a bot.

You have a total dollar limit and a total item limit, and you may have a category limit as well.

Any of these can stop you from posting new listings.

Listings 12 hours or less from ending cannot be edited.

Why don't you attach a screenshot of your dashboard with the limit area showing, ( no private details, please ), and we can probably explain better.

Usually you can edit listings more than 12 hours from ending even if you can't make new listings if you reach your limits. I don't understand the no-editing problem.
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Calling EB and talking to a person means a human will look over your account, and that they are far more likely to spot problems or oddities than a bot.

You have a total dollar limit and a total item limit, and you may have a category limit as well.

Any of these can stop you from posting new listings.

Listings 12 hours or less from ending cannot be edited.

Why don't you attach a screenshot of your dashboard with the limit area showing, ( no private details, please ), and we can probably explain better.

Usually you can edit listings more than 12 hours from ending even if you can't make new listings if you reach your limits. I don't understand the no-editing problem.

My listing very old , this error i am getting

Please note , i am already verified with eBay just 12 days ego , submitted documents and business plan to them already .
Old 07-05-2017

And did they respond to you after you submitted these documents?

What precisely did they say? Did you talk to this 'account manager'?
Old 07-06-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 41%

if you in india tell me your mobile i will talk to you how to increase it from seller manager.
Old 07-07-2017
Threadstarter  

This is solved now , Mod please close this thread !!
Old 07-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk777 View Post
if you in india tell me your mobile i will talk to you how to increase it from seller manager.
This is solved by my Account manager today . Its a glitch which they solved i suppose .
Old 07-07-2017

Well, I suppose that's one way of answering if he talked to his account manager...

I guess the mod better get snapping on closing this out now the op is tired of asking questions he could have taken care of himself with a single phone call.
Old 07-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshadow007 View Post
This is solved by my Account manager today . Its a glitch which they solved i suppose .
You have an actual account manager, with such a low selling limit? I'm thinking something may have been lost in translation unless all sellers get an account manager in India. On USA's eBay only the most elite of the elite sellers get an account manger, which they can contact directly when there are issues with their account. Account managers actually help watch over a seller's account and alert the seller if any issues come up that urgently need the seller's attention. But like I said only the biggest sellers who make eBay millions per year in fees are given the privilege of having a dedicated account manager, in the USA at least.

You should consider yourself lucky for having an account manager!
Old 07-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Remember: USA is the biggest eBay market.

Not unlikely that someplace like India gives all sellers a manager.
Old 07-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You have an actual account manager, with such a low selling limit? I'm thinking something may have been lost in translation unless all sellers get an account manager in India. On USA's eBay only the most elite of the elite sellers get an account manger, which they can contact directly when there are issues with their account. Account managers actually help watch over a seller's account and alert the seller if any issues come up that urgently need the seller's attention. But like I said only the biggest sellers who make eBay millions per year in fees are given the privilege of having a dedicated account manager, in the USA at least.

You should consider yourself lucky for having an account manager!
There is nothing about Luck buddy , every consistent eBay India sellers who want to sale Internationally have to have an account manager so its might be surprising for you . Also when I called eBay global team they told me to consult with my Account manager since eBay.com phone no. gets me towards eBay EU team and they can't help me regarding this since i am in Asia region and they do not have ability to work on limits / suspensions for Asia they mentioned . eBay India has Vetting team which ebay India trust & Safety and they only handle international accounts from India . Also that was my past limit current month its 500QTY and 12000$ also i am a Powerseller so yes eBay appointed account manager for me as i sell globally .

Last edited by Blackshadow007; 07-08-2017 at 03:18 AM.
Old 07-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Well, I suppose that's one way of answering if he talked to his account manager...

I guess the mod better get snapping on closing this out now the op is tired of asking questions he could have taken care of himself with a single phone call.
Trust me before i post here i tried many time to call ebay global but as i mentioned they couldn't help regarding Limit since i am from Asia Region . And believe me it was not single phone call which i had to make to fix this odd error , when you have such big limit available but still you can't post items .
Old 07-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Remember: USA is the biggest eBay market.

Not unlikely that someplace like India gives all sellers a manager.
Well i think eBay India do not appoint manager for those who sell in eBay.in very fast , other than they hit top rated status . But for those who sell international they appoint managers to them cause of vetting and other regulations in place for International sale from India . eBay India Trust & Safety team takes care of all verification related things for Indian sellers those who sale internationally from India .

http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/seller_vetting.html