eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/108984-stealth-accounts.html)

FIRST 07-17-2017 10:41 AM

Stealth accounts

Hello everyone, dear friends. I wish you peace in the home and good health to you and those who are dear to you.
I thought about buying a stealth account for selling on ebay. In this regard, many questions arose.
- Where is it better to buy stealth accounts?
- How do I use it so I do not get a lock?
- What are the pitfalls waiting for the owner of the stealth account?
Dear friends, this forum is created to help each other and I think you will help me and share a little bit of your knowledge about working with stealth accounts.
Thank you for reading to the end.

rsot 07-17-2017 10:44 AM

Re: Stealth accounts

It might be better for you to read the stealth guide and learn to create your own accounts FIRST before buying stealth accounts - at least firstly, understand how links are made and what things (example: IP, address, etc) need to be considered to operate link-free.

empirestate 07-17-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIRST (Post 859069)
Hello everyone, dear friends. I wish you peace in the home and good health to you and those who are dear to you.
I thought about buying a stealth account for selling on ebay. In this regard, many questions arose.
Dear friends, this forum is created to help each other and I think you will help me and share a little bit of your knowledge about working with stealth accounts.

Read the stealth guide, step #1

MM78 07-17-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

This forum is a good place, why go so far?

Quote:

Well you need to follow stealth rules, get the book to know the rules.

Quote:

The same pitfalls you go through with a non-stealth account also are the same for Stealth Account.

SaiJin 07-17-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Welcome to the forums:

You can buy and do and ask anything in this forum. If you need help selecting an account seller, you can PM me and I"ll recommend you.

Also, I highly recommend you get the ebay stealth. You can click the link in my signature below.

It's extremely important you study it because there's a lot of details involved that you have to do in the right order to have a good account.
It'll also teach you how to operate the accounts correctly.

I simply can tell when someone is new from the questions they ask and I know this is the best first step for you.
=)

FIRST 07-17-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 859072)
It might be better for you to read the stealth guide and learn to create your own accounts FIRST before buying stealth accounts - at least firstly, understand how links are made and what things (example: IP, address, etc) need to be considered to operate link-free.

In this maneuvering is told about how to create stealth accounts or buy them?

slokor 07-17-2017 02:00 PM

Using the stealth guide youll learn how to create your own accounts as well as operate them properly - or operate a purchased account properly.
As a seller myself id recommend you first open a few accounts on your own to gain the necessary experience to later buy and operate a higher limit account.
Good luck.

FIRST 07-17-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 859073)

Thank you so much
Is this the first step of the remaining steps in the manual?

FIRST 07-17-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 859093)
Welcome to the forums:

You can buy and do and ask anything in this forum. If you need help selecting an account seller, you can PM me and I"ll recommend you.

Also, I highly recommend you get the ebay stealth. You can click the link in my signature below.

It's extremely important you study it because there's a lot of details involved that you have to do in the right order to have a good account.
It'll also teach you how to operate the accounts correctly.

I simply can tell when someone is new from the questions they ask and I know this is the best first step for you.
=)

Thank you very much. May I contact you if I have any questions?