eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   best low risk items to get higher limits on accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109234-best-low-risk-items-get-higher-limits-accounts.html)

theblackshadow17 07-27-2017 11:06 AM

best low risk items to get higher limits on accounts

are there low risk items that will get you a higher limit than the 5 accounts. I seem to be getting hit with the 5 listing limit. A 10 limit works for me but the 5 accounts suck. Is ebay doing this to everyone right now.

empirestate 07-27-2017 11:12 AM

Re: best low risk items to get higher limits on accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by theblackshadow17 (Post 861426)
are there low risk items that will get you a higher limit than the 5 accounts. I seem to be getting hit with the 5 listing limit. A 10 limit works for me but the 5 accounts suck. Is ebay doing this to everyone right now.

Not everyone, only you. List your methods and what resources you use...

MM78 07-27-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

If you didn't get a high limit account from the get-go.....you need to rethink how you make your accounts.

phaz0rz 07-27-2017 11:43 AM

A 5/500 account can be raised to 500/50,000 within 6 months if you just sell your normal stuff up to your limit each month and give the best possible customer service. Sounds like you already have multiple accounts so the low limit shouldn't be too much of an obstacle for you. List to your limits and they'll quickly boost your limits.

People here are going to say your account creation skills suck, then give you zero advice for getting higher initial limits. So don't get your feelings hurt, lol. People are arrogant around here. Personally I've made 6 or 7 accounts myself and they've always been 5/500's which are quickly boosted up to higher limits.

just_smile 07-27-2017 12:11 PM

Lower limit accounts get increases frequently. There's also no temptation to list and sell loads of items right away, which is a main reason people get limited at the start of an accounts life.

If you wanted higher selling limits right away You would need to play around with how you create the account. There's lots of factors to consider when making an account.

bramblewill 07-27-2017 12:36 PM

I posted on another link I created an Ebay account connected to a 3 year old paypal with bank account the lot...I got an allowance of one listing yes one. So I don`t fall for the "you are doing something wrong" from "the experts". What could possibly done different than linking to an aged paypal with ALL correct information?
I telephoned..nothing to lose and it was raised to 100 listings no bother.

GhostOfAmazon 07-27-2017 12:45 PM

There are techniques but no one is going to give them to you.

It's not because we're jerks, it's because if they were opened up on a public forum they'd be abused and patched within a month.

Auto-increases happen pretty quickly if you have good metrics and if that takes too long calling eBay is even faster.

Beekay 07-27-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 861437)
A 5/500 account can be raised to 500/50,000 within 6 months if you just sell your normal stuff up to your limit each month and give the best possible customer service. Sounds like you already have multiple accounts so the low limit shouldn't be too much of an obstacle for you. List to your limits and they'll quickly boost your limits.

People here are going to say your account creation skills suck, then give you zero advice for getting higher initial limits. So don't get your feelings hurt, lol. People are arrogant around here. Personally I've made 6 or 7 accounts myself and they've always been 5/500's which are quickly boosted up to higher limits.

You are right...Alot of people here not gonna help you...I had a Question last week and I got info I already knew..people can private message people but I sense the big head on here ...

dallis 07-27-2017 07:41 PM

I'm sure you got the best advice anyone here has to give.

Not every question has an answer you will like, but 'like' and 'true' are often entirely different things.

vettefever17 07-28-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

If you dont want to wait, simply buy an account. There are tons of cost effective options.

GhostOfAmazon 07-28-2017 02:28 AM

Just call eBay and ask for a limit increase....it isn't rocket science.

xDii 07-28-2017 04:14 AM

This is not good to call if you sell high-risk items :)

GhostOfAmazon 07-28-2017 04:54 AM

He just asked about listing low risk items....think it's safe to say he's not stupid.

dallis 07-28-2017 12:42 PM

I agree, if you just can't wait for an automatic increase, call in.

phaz0rz 07-28-2017 12:48 PM

I can third that ^^

I've called in at least a half dozen times and they'll usually give you a 50% bump, either in qty or $ amount depending on your needs. That's been my experience calling in at least..

butterbear 07-29-2017 11:13 PM

Call eBay and Tell them you are going to be a full time seller on eBay. They will give you an increase in just a minute.

GhostOfAmazon 07-30-2017 12:38 AM

You don't need to have any fear or calling eBay UNLESS you are selling phake stuff, or your account is brand new and you're listing high risk stuff like expensive laptops, iPhones, Beats, or if you're selling stuff that's illegal or against eBay policy, like videogame currency or guns.

Otherwise, it's a really easy and painless process. The reps are friendly and actually trained to HELP, not investigate. Their "hold" time is always less than 2 mins, and I honestly don't think they actually investigate anything, because most of my accounts sell digital goods which is against policy and I've never had any rep mention it nor had any restriction or removal following a call.

empirestate 07-30-2017 01:01 AM

shootemup321 08-05-2017 12:17 AM

5/500 is the way to go for real and you can raise your limits without even selling items but you definitely want to make a first sale to get your 90 days started. I had it happen a couple times where I list to the max and get a email 5 minutes later saying my limits increased its easy.

MM78 08-05-2017 12:36 AM

A 5/$500 can go pretty far.....when I first started making accounts I was able to take a 5/$500 easily up to 5,000/$50,000 if not higher.

empirestate 08-05-2017 12:44 AM

It's a blessing to get 5/500. It stops you from overselling too fast.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

kirkland 08-08-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 863336)
It's a blessing to get 5/500. It stops you from overselling too fast.

If 5/500's are a blessing, then I wish eBay would curse me with a swathe of 50/2500 accounts or higher.

Yeah it's easy to get your limits raised, but creating new accounts (10 accounts to sell 50 items) is super annoying.