eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Tethring Multiple Ebay / Paypal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109283-tethring-multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts.html)

MoneyTalk 07-29-2017 11:05 AM

Tethring Multiple Ebay / Paypal Accounts

If I try tethering 4G ( turning Lte on and off ) on multiple stealth accounts would I be linked?

Why do most people try to gain cookies with eBay?

MM78 07-29-2017 11:21 AM

Re: Tethring Multiple Ebay / Paypal Accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyTalk (Post 861849)
If I try tethering 4G ( turning Lte on and off ) on multiple stealth accounts would I be linked?

Not sure exactly what you mean but if you plan to use your Phone and tether to more than 1 account at a time you will be linked...now, if you mean you will be tethering to each account separately then you need to make sure you get a new IP and make sure you don't repeat the same IP across multiple accounts.

Quote:

Simple, it builds a trust between you and ebay/pp.

MoneyTalk 07-29-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 861850)
Not sure exactly what you mean but if you plan to use your Phone and tether to more than 1 account at a time you will be linked...now, if you mean you will be tethering to each account separately then you need to make sure you get a new IP and make sure you don't repeat the same IP across multiple accounts.

Simple, it builds a trust between you and ebay/pp.

Tethring is when I turn LTE on and off, each I do that I gain a new IP so, I was wondering if I turn off and on LTE every time I log into a multiple would I be linked?

MM78 07-29-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyTalk (Post 861871)
Tethring is when I turn LTE on and off, each I do that I gain a new IP so, I was wondering if I turn off and on LTE every time I log into a multiple would I be linked?

In theory you should get a new IP, if you aren't sure...you need to check. It's not that hard, you need to make sure you get a new IP before logging into a new account.

empirestate 07-29-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyTalk (Post 861871)

It is recommended to get dedicated IP for each account so that it is easy to manage and track IPs. No more copy and pasting IPs on spreadsheets or whatever system you have to check for overlapping IPs...

toml3030 07-29-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

You will not be linked on eBay if you get a new IP every time you log in. Depending on your location your IP provider may only have a limited range of IPs so you have to make sure that you don't log into separate accounts with the same IP.

Quote:

If eBay recognizes the coookies it gives you more trust with them.