eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Who else fears the word "limited" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109482-who-else-fears-word-limited.html)

Qwoty 08-05-2017 06:06 PM

Who else fears the word "limited"

am i the only one who gets a huge fright even at the sight of the word limited?

dallis 08-05-2017 06:23 PM

Re: Who else fears the word "limited"

Who's afraid of the Bogeyman when Limitation Man is all too real?

empirestate 08-05-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwoty (Post 863485)
am i the only one who gets a huge fright even at the sight of the word limited?

You fear what you don't understand. When you get wiser, nothing shocks you anymore, even cat videos...sadly...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

incniu 08-05-2017 09:30 PM

Limited is meaningless!

You lose $1k from that ; just earn back $10k from eBay/PayPal in another creative way.

MM78 08-05-2017 10:09 PM

I fear owing the Gov. money.....

slokor 08-05-2017 11:45 PM

I remember getting an offer email from paypal which started with the words 'Limited time offer..."
My heart skipped a beat before I realized the 'limited' was not with regards to the account itself.
Friggin paypal...

glacier922 08-05-2017 11:57 PM

I'll never shop at the limited

Ayusaga 08-06-2017 12:08 AM

Yeah, it's like a reflex of a nerve when you see the word "Limited." The word has been like instilled in our subconscious as something bad since it's associated with something very undesirable that literally affects ones' livelihood (having funds withheld and not being able to pay bills).

It's psychological, and that is why it is best to deal with PYPL/EB as a SECONDARY source of income. Trust me, when you are dealing with these annoying companies for a SUPPLEMENTAL income, it is a LOT less stressful. I'll admit, it got to the point where the word "limited" in general irked me. Even when I logged in to PYPL, it's like I was nervous and had to prepare myself for the event of the right side of the screen sliding over to tell you that you're limited or the bell at the top of website having a red number to indicate a limitation. Crazy.

Chris18181 08-06-2017 12:48 AM

ebay and PayPal is my main source of income, I leased a car through Uber last May and having to pay $183 a week, but sometimes i drive enough to cover my payments, when i don't im using my money from PayPal

I got a merchant account but received an email yesterday saying my account was flagged by security and they had questions about my inventory wanting to know where i store and ship it, I simply told them i drop ship a portion of my items and keep most in storage, hopefully i get to keep my account. she also did tell me there company also has banks that support drop shipping.

james13v 08-06-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 863555)
ebay and PayPal is my main source of income, I leased a car through Uber last May and having to pay $183 a week, but sometimes i drive enough to cover my payments, when i don't im using my money from PayPal

I got a merchant account but received an email yesterday saying my account was flagged by security and they had questions about my inventory wanting to know where i store and ship it, I simply told them i drop ship a portion of my items and keep most in storage, hopefully i get to keep my account. she also did tell me there company also has banks that support drop shipping.

Someone actually fell for the uber lease program? I'm flabbergasted .I didn't realize people were actually falling for their scam.

just_smile 08-06-2017 10:27 AM

I must admit certain words have lost all meaning to me.

Verify, Limited, stealth, I always relate to the stealth world, no matter the context I hear/read them.

Ayusaga 08-06-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 863607)
Someone actually fell for the uber lease program? I'm flabbergasted .I didn't realize people were actually falling for their scam.

Yeah, the Lyft Express Drive lease program I feel is a LOT more feasible than the Uber Xchange lease program. At least with one of the options in the Lyft lease program, you can do a certain amount of rides and they practically and completely WAIVE the weekly lease payment by giving you a BONUS in the amount of the weekly lease.