Stealth account - Have i shot myself in the foot ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-07-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Stealth account - Have i shot myself in the foot ?

Hiya, Firstly i'm luckier than most here ... i've Not been suspended. BUT ....

I've been reading this & various other forums to see how best to setup a stealth account, Items required : (yes i know you All know these already but bear with me please ?)

All need to be new i know
1. email / paypal / ebay accounts
2. phone no.
3. payment method - virtual or otherwise
4. Keep changing ISP either by tethering or router re-set

My questions are these -
Have i fubar'd before i've begun ?
i have created the email & paypal accounts using my normal internet connection but subsequently made changes while using Tor. Will i be ok so long as i tether etc from now on ? & whats the difference between tethering to a mobile & using it as a wi-fi hotspot.
i have a phone number that id like to use for ebay etc which had been used on another ebay account but since changed, do i still need a new 1 ? If so, can i get a virtual forwarding service instead & are there any that forward sms ?

im not looking to do Mass selling or anything like that, just get rid of my junk, yes i could use any of my normal ebay accounts but i eventually want to start a craft business (handmade stuff) from home but want to use an alias so that in the Highly unlikely event it should take off i can retain a certain amount of anonymity. Like Banksy Lol

Many Thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Stealth account - Have i shot myself in the foot ?

Welcome to the forums! Best of luck as you master stealth.

If you have not already done so, please consider getting the stealth guide as it's chock full of very important info you need to know to PROPERLY create and operate your new accounts.

One thing you should NEVER EVER do is use a Tor proxy to access your accounts. Please don't do that!

Mobile broadband IP's are good, but you need to make sure you get new IP's if and when when you switch accounts. Also you need to separate your cookies and never mix/match info between user profiles.

The stealth guide covers most of the questions in your post above in far more consise detail. There are just too many things to consider.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Elador (11-07-2017)
Old 11-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Thankyou, unfortunately at present pennies are extremely tight so cant afford any of the guides for the time being but will as soon as i can.

i would be using a dedicated netbook solely for the account so no switching.
Should i access the other accounts i would do so via google etc as normal outside tor or on another machine (yes ive taken on board best NOT use Tor)
while i can (obviously) use a computer, Tor, VPN's, & Stealth is all very new to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elador For This Useful Post:
thespitefulchant (11-08-2017)
Old 11-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

The basic premise is to make sure you keep EVERYTHING separate and NEW. This means not reusing any details (name, address, phone, bank acct #'s, etc.) that can be linked back to a previously used account. You would be amazed how easily eBay and PayPal can link accounts, they have a sophisticated way of doing that, so you need to be careful.

Create a new user profile (both on your computer and browser) to keep cookies, flash objects/lso's separate. Those little buggers and cross contaminate your accounts. Since you are using a dedicated netbook and have only one EB/PP pair running on it, you should be fine.

It's hard enough to keep track and remember of all the details you used. If you have not already done so start documenting your accounts and what info was used with them in a spreadsheet (I use Excel) or just a text file. Also record the IP's used when creating and accessing the accounts.

Once you get the hang of this, it's not all that hard to grasp the basic concepts.
The really cool thing is there is a lot of talent and help here on the forums too.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017
Threadstarter  

So in theory if i create a new user profile & login to that with the same profile details as my new accounts i 'could' still use the netbook for other stuff so long as i remember to switch users ? not sure what "flash objects/lso's" are tho.
also if i get new phone no. & divert it to the no. i originally wanted to use can it be tracked ?
And ... if i were to get a VCC, can that be funded by my stealth paypal a/c balance without it not already having a card linked ?

apologies if my questions have jumped forums

Thankyou again to all in advance
Old 11-07-2017

Longevity: 42%

i create emails all the time on regular ips

never does anything,

what you need to do is always create stealths on a "stealth connection" VPN - TETHER Whatever
Old 11-08-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elador View Post
Hiya, Firstly i'm luckier than most here ... i've Not been suspended. BUT ....

I've been reading this & various other forums to see how best to setup a stealth account, Items required : (yes i know you All know these already but bear with me please ?)

All need to be new i know
1. email / paypal / ebay accounts
2. phone no.
3. payment method - virtual or otherwise
4. Keep changing ISP either by tethering or router re-set

My questions are these -
Have i fubar'd before i've begun ?
i have created the email & paypal accounts using my normal internet connection but subsequently made changes while using Tor. Will i be ok so long as i tether etc from now on ? & whats the difference between tethering to a mobile & using it as a wi-fi hotspot.
i have a phone number that id like to use for ebay etc which had been used on another ebay account but since changed, do i still need a new 1 ? If so, can i get a virtual forwarding service instead & are there any that forward sms ?

im not looking to do Mass selling or anything like that, just get rid of my junk, yes i could use any of my normal ebay accounts but i eventually want to start a craft business (handmade stuff) from home but want to use an alias so that in the Highly unlikely event it should take off i can retain a certain amount of anonymity. Like Banksy Lol

Many Thanks in advance
First thing you need to do is ditch the email & PayPal account then start again. Make sure EVERYTHING is set up on a new user account while tethering off your phone. If you have the ebay app on your phone then then make sure mobile data for the app is switched off too. Every time you log off your stealth user profile turn on airplane mode on your phone for 10 seconds to reset the IP address. Yes the only thing that needs to have an unlinked IP is PayPal and eBay but I find it best practise to keep everything under the same user account and IP.

Secondly, NEVER user TOR. You need to make eBay and PayPal think you're a regular user and TOR will raise instant flags with them due to the anonymity. The cheapest way to get Fresh IP addresses is via tethering from your mobile (switch airplane mode on for ten seconds then back off again to get a new IP).

Tethering and wifi-hotspot is the same thing.

Yes you will need a new phone number, NEVER use the same details twice when creating accounts. Also do not use the free text message reviving services online as these will of been used for lots of accounts. Most network providers will send you out free prepaid sim cards if you go on their websites.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnWall For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017

Longevity: 42%
Post Re: Stealth account - Have i shot myself in the foot ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall View Post
First thing you need to do is ditch the email & PayPal account then start again. Make sure EVERYTHING is set up on a new user account while tethering off your phone. If you have the ebay app on your phone then then make sure mobile data for the app is switched off too. Every time you log off your stealth user profile turn on airplane mode on your phone for 10 seconds to reset the IP address. Yes the only thing that needs to have an unlinked IP is PayPal and eBay but I find it best practise to keep everything under the same user account and IP.

Secondly, NEVER user TOR. You need to make eBay and PayPal think you're a regular user and TOR will raise instant flags with them due to the anonymity. The cheapest way to get Fresh IP addresses is via tethering from your mobile (switch airplane mode on for ten seconds then back off again to get a new IP).

Tethering and wifi-hotspot is the same thing.

Yes you will need a new phone number, NEVER use the same details twice when creating accounts. Also do not use the free text message reviving services online as these will of been used for lots of accounts. Most network providers will send you out free prepaid sim cards if you go on their websites.
pretty ideal info right here boys, make sure to check it out
Old 11-10-2017
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elador View Post
Thankyou, unfortunately at present pennies are extremely tight so cant afford any of the guides for the time being but will as soon as i can.
freeloader
Old 11-10-2017

Longevity: 41%

If you can't afford $20, you have no business operating a business online. Please go get a job to build your bankroll so you can start properly.
Old 11-10-2017

Longevity: 72%

Bit harsh, even by my standards...