Could Have been Linked? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Could Have been Linked?

Hello All, I first want to say that I have 1 almost a month new acc following the stealth guide

- 24VC
- NEW bank account/new BANK
- New phone from (virtual Landline.co.uk) might be abused number I bet it is not fresh one

I got suspended due to listing an item on 1st day :XX and tried to buy cheap **** for feedback ( dump ass I know, I am still learning )

I called them, explained that I am new to ebay etc. and the CS welcomed me to eBay , saying that these are normal security concerns and I havent done anything wrong

During the first two weeks I bought digital £0.01 wallpapers - auctions, one licence key for win7 - BIN and I tried to buy another £0.01 digital wallpaper, unfortunately I was temporary limited to buy things.

Thing is I typed ebay.co.uk and went to the log in panel, although I did not log in without using the VPN - such a bad move... -- THAT HAPPENED AFTER BEING SUSPENDED -- then I closed my browser (chrome), cleared my cookies and then logged in using my VPN finally.

Strangely every time I log in I am experiencing a lag delay on chrome such that cannot even type for few seconds. Is there a chance of being linked because of my stupidity? Also If I just use my browser with my real IP without logging and reaching ebay, could I be tracked by ebay?

Thanks for the help, this forum is treasure !

Last edited by Ilia Andreev; 11-17-2017 at 10:19 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2017

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Could Have been Linked?

Buyers, for the most part, don't give a phuck about seller feedback numbers. No need to buy anything.

Why aren't you at least using a different user account for the different accounts? keeps you from ever signing into the wrong account. Well, I won't say EVER.(some people can mess up anything lol)
Old 11-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Buyers, for the most part, don't give a phuck about seller feedback numbers. No need to buy anything.

Why aren't you at least using a different user account for the different accounts? keeps you from ever signing into the wrong account. Well, I won't say EVER.(some people can mess up anything lol)
I know, but I thought that will make some activity regarding the bots eye hehe. I have only 1 account and I have used different PC account though. Is that enough? I mean that my name ip etc. cannot be related to their data base as I havent logged in, is that correct?

Thanks man!
Old 11-17-2017

I might be confused, but you should just create a separate user account and ONLY use it for PP, eB, and your VPN. You can set it up to start-up automatically when you log onto the account... that way you'll never enter the wrong credentials... and only use it for your business stuff.
Old 11-17-2017

Longevity: 42%

best thing i do to prevent linkage is that always use incognito on chrome so no cookies or anything is stored, just incase something happens and you get something mixed up.
Old 11-18-2017

Paypal and eBay are the Cookie Monster. They love em!
Old 11-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I might be confused, but you should just create a separate user account and ONLY use it for PP, eB, and your VPN. You can set it up to start-up automatically when you log onto the account... that way you'll never enter the wrong credentials... and only use it for your business stuff.
Yes indeed, I am using separate account for my business and I have set my firewall to block home networks. I just opened Chrome, typed ebay.co.uk Didnt log it but I entered the site without the VPN once.. I believe they cannot link me to any name as I am just doing a request to their dns... Thanks guys for the answer.

As for the incognito mode, isnt that bad behaviour for ebay? U dont want to hide your cookies ? Of course it depends on the situation and model of business

GL guys